Stores > Tutor Time - 1900 S. Alma School Road

1-480-857-4084
      1-480-857-4090
      6067@tutortime.com
      1-480-857-4084

Voice your opinion! Review Tutor Time - 1900 S. Alma School Road by clicking a star below.

2017-07-15

"Not too good. Meals are served late 80% of the time, the children are being shifted from classroom to classroom"

2017-05-21

"I was uncomfortable about how one of the infant teachers treated one of the crawlers. I watched her grab the child's leg as he tried to crawl away. She grabbed his leg and dragged him backwards on the floor to get him to be closer to her. I didn't want to bring it up to her as an issue as she should've seen that as well and addressed it with the teacher when I left."

2017-04-22

"I believe because of government funding the level of the ability for children to learn is lower and I pay full price for a top quality education, higher then some private school and my children are not getting what I pay for."

2017-01-21

"Thank you for your kindness"

2017-01-19

"Being a new mom and having to leave my baby so young I felt extremely comfortable leaving her at the facility. The director and teachers were very nice and informative. I will definitely refer people to this location"

2017-01-14

"Thank you for your kindness"

2016-09-17

"The attentiveness the teachers have towards my children is priceless. My children enjoy coming to school because of them."

2016-09-10

2016-08-20

"My experience has been positive. The teachers and staff were more than willing to work with my child's feeding issues, which was by biggest concern as a parent sending her to outside care. The best endorsement is my child is excited to go in the morning, likes her teaches, and has made friends with some of the other kids."

2016-08-13

2016-03-19

"Loved the tour guide & she knew every child's name at the school such a warm feeling."

2016-02-20

"The teachers are consistant. Little turn over. Everyone seems to know my children."

Share Tutor Time - 1900 S. Alma School Road's store rating

Tutor Time - 1900 S. Alma School Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 1900 S. Alma School Road is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 1900 S. Alma School Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,432 merchant members.