Stores > Tutor Time - 14273 Baseline Avenue

1-909-350-2422
      1-909-350-2442
      6004@tutortime.com
      1-909-350-2422

Voice your opinion! Review Tutor Time - 14273 Baseline Avenue by clicking a star below.

2017-08-06

"Tour was professional, informative, easy to follow, all around great!"

2017-07-15

"It's lukewarm. The directors and teachers are nice, but I don't believe I'm getting the quality of childcare for the price that I am paying, it's just that simple."

2017-07-10

"It answered all of my questions."

2017-07-08

"Lack of communation for just about everything. Cannot explain why auto payment keeps fluctuating nor takes abrupt action to resolve. Inconsistency in incident reports, kids always getting hurt, bloody nose and even black eyes! Lack of empathy and accountability. Their meal selections have been very poor with little to No protein and lack of variety. They have been late picking up kids as much as 30 minutes from school with no communication from them, rather have to hear it from my children. There os constant bullying in the classroom where I have to ensure my kids learn to defend themselves due to their lack of attention. For the enormous price. it has been my most undervalued investment and the most important investment I can make is for my children. What a shame."

2017-04-23

"I left feeling my son would be in great hands."

2017-04-07

"The teachers and director genuinely care about our family. It amazes me how every teacher regardless of their class responsibility knows my childs name."

2017-03-25

"Couldn't be more pleased with teachers and overall staff. Specifically, Annalee and Stephanie make us very comfortable. Caring and good communicators. Our child will miss them upon transferring to the next class."

2017-03-25

"My children's Teachers are loving, warm, welcoming & nurturing (Ms. Rosa, Carmen, Cheerie, & Marlene) I find this provides a strong foundation to a healthy outlook in a child's development & learning. The characteristics mentioned also provides a trusting relationship/partnership between parents and teachers."

2017-03-11

"Complaints can be easly fixed if the staff cared."

2017-03-08

"This is just my opinion, but today I toured St. Maria's Montessori cool down the street and had a completely different experience. The security was on par, every single staff member there was inviting, friendly and had a smile on their faces. In other words, they looked like they loved what they do and the kids were obviously happy too. The tour was thorough and super informative and we got to tour all areas of the facility. I am mentioning all of this because there is a very big difference between your company and their's and think it would be beneficial for your staff to get inspired and get ideas."

2017-03-04

"Complaints can be easly fixed if the staff cared."

2017-01-07

"I like the set up . I am really concerned about the sanitation and cleanliness of the classrooms"

2016-12-31

"I like the set up . I am really concerned about the sanitation and cleanliness of the cl***rooms"

2016-12-20

"Can't wait to enroll my child and see how much she progress by coming here"

2016-12-10

"Miss Hoda and her team are amazing! I've looked at other centers but nothing can compare with the quality we receive here!"

Share Tutor Time - 14273 Baseline Avenue's store rating

Tutor Time - 14273 Baseline Avenue is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 14273 Baseline Avenue is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 14273 Baseline Avenue participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.