Stores > Tutor Time - 30722 Richard Reese Way

1-949-888-7274
      1-949-888-1706
      6284@tutortime.com
      1-949-888-7274

Voice your opinion! Review Tutor Time - 30722 Richard Reese Way by clicking a star below.

2016-10-25

"Our toddler always looks forward to going to see his friends and teachers at TutorTime RSM each day. Ms. Ruth or Ms. Barbara are normally up front to greet us. The teachers are attentive, caring, and friendly. Everyone there is committed to provide a safe, clean, and educational environment for all the children they tend to."

2016-08-20

"When it comes to potty training, my child's teacher has done an excellent job... teamwork :) thank you!"

2016-08-13

2016-07-23

"It has been great, any questions I have is promptly answered."

2016-07-23

"Our older daughter was at TT from 3 months until she turned 6 years old. We recently enrolled our 4 month old daughter our newborn daughter as we absolutely love the entire staff as well as the curriculum. The Director, Ruth, is amazing!"

2016-07-23

"I had a great experience during the tour. The school director was expecting us and was very friendly and professional. She gave me plenty of information and answered all of my questions to my satisfaction. She showed us the facility and we also met with our future teacher. The teacher was very friendly and engaged my kid who felt very comfortable and run to play with the toys in the room. Overall my experience was very pleasant and enjoyable! Thank you!"

2016-07-16

"It has been great, any questions I have is promptly answered."

2016-07-16

2016-07-09

"So far so good! Son's only been there a couple of months. Early on he caught a virus that was going around the school and was out for 2 weeks. Director was kind enough to adjust the tuition a bit but it was still a bummer to pay for a few weeks when he was only there a few hours. Also, would like more of a progress report on what activities they do throughout the day and how my child is doing."

2016-07-02

2016-06-04

"We adore this school. The staff is what makes the school great. We are very pleased with how the teachers have helped us to raise our daughter since she was 3 months old."

2016-05-21

"The staff is awesome! Everyone at Tutor Time cares for my child!"

2016-05-07

"It was decent. I always thought the teachers were rude and short. Then my mom witnessed the teacher grabbing my sons arms tightly. No one has spoken to me about it from the staff. I would never recommend this facility now."

2016-05-07

"We have had an overall great experience, and really feel that the faculty is committed to our children's development and care."

2016-04-16

"Nothing but amazing experience all the teachers were to sweet and i cant wait to enroll my son i feel so relieved i found somewhere im comfortable leaving my son while i go to work"

Share Tutor Time - 30722 Richard Reese Way's store rating

Tutor Time - 30722 Richard Reese Way is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 30722 Richard Reese Way is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 30722 Richard Reese Way participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.