Stores > TacticalGear.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review TacticalGear.com by clicking a star below.
2017-08-26

Product is Great

"I am a New York State Lieutenant Inspector. All the products I have bought is exactly what I wanted, and delivered on time. The Flashlights cannot be beaten. That light up a very dark room, I just order a gun holster with a price that cannot be beaten. I water proof the boots and no matter what snow or rain, my feet stay dry"

2017-06-23

Refused to Ship to MyUs.com

"They refused to ship to MyUs.com after payment was made, so I gave them my old address in Texas and they still didn't want to ship my order.
Instead they keep on insisting on providing a refund.

What is their problem!

Highly **** off especially seeing I have spent thousands of dollars with them.

2017-06-12

Excellent

"Great selection, better prices, and fast shipping. CAN NOT GO WRONG!"

2017-04-20

Very pleased

"After many disappointing experiences ordering pants on line it was so gratifying to get my 511 Cirrus tactical pants in just two days and wonder of wonders they fit just right! I perused the reviews and ordered one size up. Today I ordered three m
ore pair of pants! Thanks! I will be shopping this vendor in the future! Julie Indiana

2017-04-20

Cancelled and refunded after waiting 2 months

"purchased a pair of pants on 2/2/17 and on 4/20/17 received notice that my order had been cancelled and refunded. who waits 2 months to finally cancel a order. when contacted they informed me they sent a email on 4/4/2017 to let me know item was discontinued."

2017-03-23

Great first order!

"I gave "Tactical Gear" an "excellent" mark because (a) the product was exactly as described -- and what I wanted; (b) the shipping charge was eminently reasonable, and the shipment got here on time WITHOUT the awful "surepost" and/or "smartpost" so many merchants want to use nowadays that involves the Postal Service; and (c) the company's website seemed straightforward and easy to follow. Keep in mind: This rating involves my first order."

2016-12-20

The Place to Order Tactical Clothes

"I placed several items with TG. Shipping was fast. When received my order, the Oakley sunglass didn't fit so I asked for a return. Return process is easy and painless. TG provides an easy return process by obtain an RMA number from their website. I wish all online merchants provide this type of service. Within 3 days the refund amount credited back to my account. I will place order again with TG soon."

2016-04-26

Oakley sunglasses

"Have done business with TG for many years and have always been pleased with their service and commitment to customer service. I bought a specific pair of Oakley sunglasses which soon after ordering I was notified by email that there was a mistake and they were not in stock (I was told some of the Oakley products they sell are fulfilled and shipped directly by Oakley). I called them and the agent apologized and asked if I wanted a prompt refund or if there was another pair of Oakley's I was interested in. I told her there was, she checked availability and saw that they costed slightly more and said she would send them out immediately overnight for the price of the other. Now that's customer care and satisfaction."

2016-03-23

perfect fit!

"I have been a customer of uncle sams for 30 years and did not have a good experience this time, however I contacted Tatical Gear and found a lot more of a selection and far better service. I have had serious trama to both feet and the zipper on the side of a lot of they assist me in finding a pair of shoes/boots that my leg brace will fit into. Tactical Gear opened up the shoe market for me."

2016-03-11

Great Customer Service

"Bought a pair of shoes on clearance but after a week one of the lace keepers broke. Called Customer service and they said no problem since the item was defective I could return it. Sent me a return label right away. Great service"

2015-12-11

"call about product before i ordered they really could not tell me features on item i want. they just said it should work. got item and of course it didn't work now had to pay return shipping will not buy from them again."

2015-09-15

"I placed an order for 5 pair of Blackhawk NOMEX gloves for a specialized unit at our Sheriff's Office in April 2015. I month later I still had not received the gloves, so I called. A rep said that the item was on back order. For 3 more months, emails were exchanged stating estimated shipping dates, none of which were accurate. In September I called them again and they stated that the items had been discontinued. They offered to place the money for the gloves back onto our credit card. The next day I get an email stated that they could not do that and the money would have to be placed on a gift card for their store or I could choose another item. After waiting for several months for nothing and several emails stating that the items were going to be shipped I picked out another pair of gloves. Thinking they would give a reasonable discount for the time frame and telling me that they were going to ship the items. They offered no discount. The customer service is horrible, I would not recommend this company to anyone, they have no idea about customer service or treating people right.

Lt Matt Abbott, Monroe County Sheriff's Office, Woodsfield, Ohio

2015-05-22

"Wonderful customer service, competitive pricing, and fast shipping! What more can you ask for?!"

2015-03-18

"*** DO NOT ORDER FROM TACTICALGEAR.COM ***
I have had an order on backorder for over one year. I have called once a month to check on the status for the first 8 months only to be told that it will ship the next month, which it never did. I called back after not hearing from them for four months (keep in mind I was always the one who initiated the phone calls or emails, they never tried to contact me). Supposedly they now have the order available to ship but would not provide me with a tracking number. Honestly, I cannot believe them based on our prior interactions. No explanation was offered or given when I asked. There are many, many other options available for the same types of merchandise that TacticalGear.com sells on their site. It is not worth your time, effort, and the aggravation to deal with a company that really does not seem to care about their customers or the level of service they provide to the public.
*** DO NOT ORDER FROM TACTICALGEAR.COM ***

2015-02-25

"Fast shipping, lots of great items. Big variety of shoe sizes."

Share TacticalGear.com's store rating

TacticalGear.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TacticalGear.com is not a merchant member
TacticalGear.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!