Stores > TacticalPants.com

636.680.8000
      636.680.8080
      cs@cat5.com
      (877) 680.0051

Voice your opinion! Review TacticalPants.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-20

"Looking for a prom dress can be very hard - you want your clothes are unique, fit, represent your personal style. Difficult to find the perfect prom dresses for all your needs, it is not too expensive.
promdresses2017

2017-07-19

Business offer

"Dear,Sir,

We are manufacturer and exporter of custom tactical,airsoft gears,patches etc,we can offer you Good price,quality and fast delivery.

for more information visit our website www.foskt.com

Email us for any qutos, info@foskt.com

Thanks & Regards
FAISAL OF SIALKOT

2013-05-16

"Great pants. Tough and durable."

2013-05-13

"Pants are great and the best price around. I just wish you guys had all the colors available. But still the best "

Gary N RosaStallings's Avatar

2013-03-01

"Great product and great service would higly recomend"

2013-02-11

"Excellent buying experience from initial navigation of the website, to the purchase, to the delivery of the products!"

2012-06-18

"A tracking number was provided and the pants arrived in perfect condition; in a timely manner as well. They fit perfectly, have great mobility, feel durable, and look sharp. All in all, there are no problems at all. Thank you for a great product and well executed service. I will recommend this store to others."

2012-06-07

"Your delivery service is excellent"

2012-05-31

"Good prices, easy checkout, great customer service and fast shipping. Had to return the first pair due to a size problem (my fault). RMA service was acceptable but they never contacted me to tell me that they had recieved my return or that they gave me a credit on my card. One day the credit just showed up on the card. I think this might have been handled a little better, but I did get the credit for the return. All things considered, a good overall shopping experience. Before this purchase I have never shopped for clothes on-line.

2012-05-25

"I can not say enough good things about this company! We just discovered you through a web search. What a gem we have found! W ended up needing to exchange a set of pants, and the young lady was just unbelievable with her demeanor on the phone and the amount of service she really delivered over the phone!! You have definately earned a new loyal customer! Thank you!"

2012-05-15

"Ordered Propper pants, from some reviews I thought they ran short in the length. Luckily, one color was backordered and when I received the first pair I found that they were too long. One phone call to tactical pants, and Viola! no hassle, the pair in the size I needed was in stock and shipped the next day. No trouble changing the order, polite and helpful customer service, and fast shipping. What more can you ask for? (And great pants as well!)"

2012-05-14

"This place was great. they had exactly what i was looking for in Range wear. very good selection and extremely good deals. i would definately order from this company again"

2012-05-14

"My first order was for 3 pants, two shipped the next day and the third was back ordered for 5 months. This was most likely the manufacturers fault, but TacticalPants.com should have told me they were out of stock before I placed the order. I then ended up returning the pants, again the manufacturer's fault and ordered an alternate pant. After I placed the order, I then got an email from TacticalPants.com that one from the order was out of stock, this time only one month to wait. Bottom line, TacticalPants.com needs to improve their online database to display actual stock real time. "

2012-05-14

"could not ask for better service. order was delievered early. it was properly packaged and was filled correctly. the pants fit exactly the way described in the product description and i am completely satisfied. the only question left to be answered is the durability of the pants. only time and usage will tell the tell. "

2012-05-08

"The Tru-Spec trousers are first quality garments. I especially like the comfortable fit and the stretch waistband. I have received a lot of favorable comments. This prompted two friends to purchase two pairs each. Thanks for a great product!"

Share TacticalPants.com's store rating

TacticalPants.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TacticalPants.com is not a merchant member
TacticalPants.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!