Stores > Ananda Apothecary

Product & services pricing Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
Voice your opinion! Review Ananda Apothecary by clicking a star below.
2017-07-20

Essential oils

"The absolute best place to order essential oils, very helpful people, gets order to you in a timely manner. The oils are awesome."

2017-07-01

Quick Service

"Happy that order was sent same day as placed. Looking forward to products!"

2017-06-14

Heals bumpy skin!

"I have a condition called rosacea, my skin around my nose area is red and white bumps. I've heard seabuckthorn oil heals the skin so I thought I would give it a try. The bottle is small but a little goes a long way! I've noticed my pores were getting smaller and my skin is less red and the bumps are going away. I will definetly be repurchasing it again!"

2017-06-14

Love Ananda Apothecary!

"I have ordered several times from Ananda Apothecary and there products arrive quickly. They have a great selection of oils and are good quality. Thank you "

2017-06-06

I luuuuurve them!!

"Ananda apothecary product quality is second to none. Their customer service is efficient and polite. I first ordered from them years ago and am so pleased to find that they've only changed of the better."

2017-06-06

A step towards the right direction

"Having gone through chemo, Ananda's essential oils have become part of my daily routine for cleansing. Applying a variety of oils gives me the armor I need to allow my body to transform into a healthier state of being. The care of shipping my orders are also appreciated. Every bottle is carefully wrapped, well protected during its shipping. I am so grateful to have found Ananda Apothecary. I have been sharing your oils with everyone I know and hope to continue to spread your wonderful oils. Thank you for your educational website that I use as a spring board towards learning the art of holistic healing. You have never let me down.
Raissa from Seattle, Washington

2017-05-18

Frankincense Co2 Carteri

"The Frankincense Co2 Carteri from Somalia took away my ganglion cyst on my hand that I had for almost a year in only 3 days applying full strength twice a day avoiding surgery and being out of work for 3 weeks. "

2017-05-18

Fast Shipping and Lavender That Smells Divine

"I expected the shipping to be a little slower, but my stuff arrived VERY EARLY. The samples were packaged so cutely, which to segue, being able to buy a bunch of samples saved me a lot of money. I mean a lot, for $20 I was able to get about 8 samples. It came with a free 10ml (generous size) for sharing the website on my facebook. The lavender CO2 smells so incredible. It smells like an actual lavender plant. No trace of it being synthetic. I use it in massage oil, put it in my facial masks and use it for my aromatherapy. It's incredible. I'm a loyal customer now."

2017-05-08

Thank you.....

"My mother has been ordering and sharing oils with me for a few months now. I wrote the company concerning an oil that was different smelling than previous, just to make sure there was no mix up. Ananda made sure to ease my mind and replaced the oil. WOW .....to quality and customer service. THANKS.. "

2017-05-06

So far I am impressed and enjoying these oils!

"I ordered three bottles of oils that all happened to be CO2 extracted oils, which I am totally new to. I have been using/experiencing essential oils since I was in grade school 20 years ago, and have a fairly good idea of their use and benefits. I am loving the slightly more floral and less bitter aroma of the CO2 extracted Lavender. I also am trying oils of calendula and arnica for soreness and minor abrasions, diluting them in FCO and can't quite say if I'm sold on their effectiveness yet. I will be contacting them for advice and recipes though! I am very pleased to have found a local Colorado company that is dedicated to pure, organic oils with an eye for science and the benefits of natural botanicals."

2017-04-26

I love Ananda Essential Oils

"I love the high quality of the Ananda Essential Oils, I have not found a better quality, and I have research o lot. "

2017-04-06

lovely oils, excellent quality

"I am very grateful for Ananda Apothecary and their therapeutic grade essential oils. I feel that I can trust these to be superb quality oils. I have used many of their essential oils, oil blends, and carrier oils over the past 7 years. I have never been disappointed. Thank you, Ananda Apothecary."

2017-03-30

I'm about to fall in love with Amanda Apothecary!

"The shipment came in record time. The oils pass my inspection. I'm thrilled!"

2017-03-25

Anandas essential oils are by far the finest I have come across at affordable prices,

"I love these oils, and I use them with amazing results in my energy healing practice...such refined oils and energy to them.Thank you Ananda!
Sandy Wolk Ojai Ca

2017-03-09

Great oils

"I have purchased several essential oils and carrier oils through ananda. All were great quality! In comparison to other more expensive companies that I have used, I have found ananda to be of comparable quality at a better price."

Share Ananda Apothecary's store rating

Ananda Apothecary is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ananda Apothecary is not a merchant member
Ananda Apothecary does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!