Stores > Ananda Apothecary

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
Voice your opinion! Review Ananda Apothecary by clicking a star below.
2017-03-02

Ananda Apothecary Amazing.

"I was a little apprehensive about ordering the CBD deflame online. However, I was so pleasently surprised with both the oredering experience and potency of the product. Within 72 hours of the first dosage my wife started to feel the sensations of the product working . Looking forward to the next shipment arriving. "

2017-02-21

Love love Ananda!

"Quality oils for reasonable prices! I Excellent customer service and very fast shippIng. Im a young living distributor but I'll continue to order thru Ananda because I think their oils are just as good and they have new, interesting oils all the time. "

2017-02-18

High quality oils

"I'm very impressed with the quality of Ananda Apothecary oils. I've tried different brands of Frankincense and theirs is the best smelling. Their prices are extremely fair too."

2017-02-08

Favorite and Only

"I'm obsessed with Ananda Apothecary. I found them through a random Google search for peppermint oil when I was in high school about 6 or 7 years ago and haven't turned back. Ananda has the best quality oils and I love that they're ethically sourced and that they have so much variety in how oils are processed. There have been occasional times when I've ordered an EO from Amazon or picked one up at a store and I've been disappointed every time. But I've never had a problem with EOs from Ananda. They also have the best customer service. I once had an empty bottle sent on accident, but they had a replacement sent out right away and they apologized for the mistake. The free products are also so fun and have expanded my use of both essential oils and other products from Ananda. In fact, their free products are how I was able to try all the Frankincense oils to find my favorite one, and how I learned about hydrosols. All of this to say, they not only have the best essential oils, they have the best customer service I've ever come in contact with. I've told all of my friends about Ananda Apothecary, and I think you should also know about how great this company is. "

2017-01-10

For the love of oils

"I've been very satisfied with Ananda. They offer high quality oils for reasonable prices. And their website is full of information to help you use their oils properly. "

2017-01-07

EO Excellence

"I have ordered many times from Ananda Apothecary. I have been satisfied every time with quality, service and selection and efficiency. I do order from other professional sourced sites and they are with the best of the best."

2016-12-16

Wow!

"First of all, it was amazing they even had Blue Tansy oil - but this may be the highest quality I have ever experienced. It is sweet and not bitter. Absolutely love it for blends. Fast shipping, great website. Looking forward to trying more rare oils, the selection is impressive - 5 stars!"

2016-11-30

Wonderful oils.

"I have been buying essential oils from Ananda Apothecary for several years. Quality products. I have never been disappointed."

2016-10-17

Love Ananda Apothecary!!

"I've been an EO addict for a few years and I just love the oils offered by Ananda. In my recent order, I received a bottle of the Super Skin Serum. I was actually researching the formula to create my own skin serum but wow, this is awesome! I will be re-ordering! Shipping is super fast, and the customer service staff is soooo helpful.. You changed my life!!"

2016-10-16

BEST QUALITY APOTHECARY!!!!!!

"I would be lost without the quality of these beautiful products. (No exaggeration). I am amazed and impressed with this seller.... so much information about their products and the grade/quality is unmatched anywhere else that I am aware of!!! Also--Ananda's pricing and quick shipping make them my monthly go to for my facial products. I am a loyal customer to this seller, and will continue to be in the future."

2016-10-09

recommend this company to everyone!

"I was fortunate enough to stumble upon the name Ananda apothecary in an Amazon review. I checked out their page like that I saw and purchased my first set of oils. I have never looked back the quality is amazing. They ship extremely fast and the price is right. Initially I had been purchasing from another company but once I got my oils from ananda I could immediately tell how much more potent they are. This is my go to for high quality oils!"

2016-10-05

Great Oils!

"Ananda Apothecary has excellent quality oils for a very reasonable price."

2016-10-01

A Rose by any other name is still a Rose.

"I am drinking in the intoxicating smell of real rose oil. My order came fast and deliciously sweet. Rose, myrrh, frankicense, and more. A nice bottle of Bergamot for free and a skin serum thrown in for good measure. What's not to love. The top note is the high quality. Thanks."

2016-09-27

Thank you Ananda Apothecary for making Health be a little easier!!

"I am so grateful to have found the CBD 100 with the CO2 extract formula from Ananda Apothecary!! After discovering my Jack Russell female has breast cancer I was frantically searching for this oil and for me I have every confidence that it is of the utmost quality!! I take it too for over-all health and I have no trouble getting her to take it...she loves the flavor! It is exactly what I was hoping for and am getting ready to order another large size bottle. Thanks so much Ananda Therapeutics!!
Melodee & Lucy Liu

2016-09-23

Wow!

"This is a fantastic company to order high-quality essential oils from. Their customer service is friendly and helpful, their prices unbeatable, and the products WORK. I particularly like their ultrasonic diffuser. It includes a soft light (optional) and a timer. I highly recommend Ananda Apothecary for all of your essential oil needs. "

Share Ananda Apothecary's store rating

Ananda Apothecary is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ananda Apothecary is not a merchant member
Ananda Apothecary does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!