Stores > Ananda Apothecary

Product & services pricing Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review Ananda Apothecary by clicking a star below.
2016-10-09

recommend this company to everyone!

"I was fortunate enough to stumble upon the name Ananda apothecary in an Amazon review. I checked out their page like that I saw and purchased my first set of oils. I have never looked back the quality is amazing. They ship extremely fast and the price is right. Initially I had been purchasing from another company but once I got my oils from ananda I could immediately tell how much more potent they are. This is my go to for high quality oils!"

2016-10-05

Great Oils!

"Ananda Apothecary has excellent quality oils for a very reasonable price."

2016-10-01

A Rose by any other name is still a Rose.

"I am drinking in the intoxicating smell of real rose oil. My order came fast and deliciously sweet. Rose, myrrh, frankicense, and more. A nice bottle of Bergamot for free and a skin serum thrown in for good measure. What's not to love. The top note is the high quality. Thanks."

2016-09-27

Thank you Ananda Apothecary for making Health be a little easier!!

"I am so grateful to have found the CBD 100 with the CO2 extract formula from Ananda Apothecary!! After discovering my Jack Russell female has breast cancer I was frantically searching for this oil and for me I have every confidence that it is of the utmost quality!! I take it too for over-all health and I have no trouble getting her to take it...she loves the flavor! It is exactly what I was hoping for and am getting ready to order another large size bottle. Thanks so much Ananda Therapeutics!!
Melodee & Lucy Liu

2016-09-23

Wow!

"This is a fantastic company to order high-quality essential oils from. Their customer service is friendly and helpful, their prices unbeatable, and the products WORK. I particularly like their ultrasonic diffuser. It includes a soft light (optional) and a timer. I highly recommend Ananda Apothecary for all of your essential oil needs. "

2016-09-16

Ananda is hands down the BEST!

"The most pure, and best smelling at the best prices! FOOD GRADE essential oils! I tell everyone about Anada. They put the other companies all to shame. Wonderful staff too! "

2016-08-30

Let Mother Nature take you away

"The wonderful powerful essence of Mother Nature literally bottled. Absolutely love the Marti Heart Opening; Blue Tansy for Sciatia pain. Just simply maverlous and the customer service reminds me of a dying breed; called people who provide love in the form of a product.

Keep up the amazing product and wonderful contribution to society,

Best Regards,

B

2016-08-27

RELIEF!!!!!

"This is my third order for your CBD. This product has made a huge difference in my life. No more pain pills!!! I have much more energy and am now able to get thru my days without laying around. Thanks for a great product!

2016-08-24

WOW

"I am so impressed with this company. The website is amazing in its information. My order got here before I expected & the packaging was excellent. The oils are of wonderful quality & considering all that goes into an order, I feel the prices are more than fair. Now I regret recent purchases before I discovered Ananda. I'll certainly order again."

2016-08-14

Quality and Efficiency

"The quality of the essential oils are excellent, so far, and the order arrived in excellent condition and timing. I have no complaints with my order and look forward to doing more business in the future with Ananda Apothecary. "

2016-07-27

CBD plus and aloe castle soap

"Excellent Company, fast shipping, good quality product, I recommend it. Carlos Miami"

2016-07-14

Incredibly lucky to stumble on Ananda Apothecary!

"AMAZING oils!!! Blown away by the high quality! Very fast shipping. Love the prices and the choices of different sizes of oils to purchase. Will for sure be placing another order soon. And many more orders after that. So excited to find another resource for the best quality essential oils. I have already told my friends and family about Ananda Apothecary."

2016-06-23

My new favorite spot for amazing essential oils!

"I am so pleased with my first purchase from Ananda Apothecary. The quality and price of the Rose absolute oil is amazing. Great job with packaging and fast shipping. I am highly satisfied with this company. I look forward to my next order, which will be real soon. "

2016-05-20

This store is legit

"I really like this store/website, and have been shopping here for several years. Their oils are very high quality, prices are good considering the quality, the website is easy to use, and my orders are usually shipped the day I place the order."

2016-05-18

Nice oils, nice price, nice people!!!

"I have just received my 2nd order from Ananda Apothecary and I could not be more pleased with them. I called them for help placing my first order and they were great. This time, after my order had shipped, I noticed I got my coupon code wrong. But they still honored it because guess what? A real human being reads your order and took care of it without me even having to ask! Their orders arrive quickly and are well packaged. I love that I can buy a very small amount of oil that is a more expensive oil or that I dont think I will use too often. "

Share Ananda Apothecary's store rating

Ananda Apothecary is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ananda Apothecary is not a merchant member
Ananda Apothecary does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!