Stores > The Final Click

• Customer Support: 800-329-6506
    • Fax: 888-492-4301

2017-02-22

Great service

"I tried reaching 3 or 4 other companies to sell us a custom Da-Lite screen, and The Final Click were the first to actually have a human answer the phone. They were very helpful and delivered as promised. Highly recommended!"

This review was modified by dcarp-75808 on February 24 2017 07:30:02 AM

2017-01-26

Great products

"The only thing was not being able to track my item. I could not tell if it shipped. I email support and they were great. Emailed all the information. Otherwise I would give them 5 stars

This review was modified by debra-94123 on January 31 2017 12:00:48 AM

2016-12-28

Good Service - Good shipping to Hawaii

"Shipping to Hawaii is a big issue. Some vendors make us pay more for the shipping than the product. The Final Click helped us get what we needed at a good price and found the best shipping option for us too. I appreciate that."

2016-12-28

Nice 8x14

"Final Click got me some nice screens at a great price and free shipping. "

2016-09-07

Had alot of trouble ordering from Canada

"Tried to order and get shipped to Canada. Refunded the order with no explanation. When I queried for an explanation the told me that a certain product could not be shipped to Canada, and their free shipping did not apply (although it went through on the website). Asked for a quote on another item I needed with the shipping and they never came back to me.
Tried to order just the needed part online and never heard back from them. Had to file a dispute with PayPal. Received a refund without any explanation or excuses.

Unfortunately this is the only store that carried the part for my screen. Ended up ordering through them and getting it shipped to the US. No issues there.

2016-07-14

"Fabulous customer service by David. Would recommend his company to anyone. Very Knowledgeable and Fair Pricing as well. "Z""

2016-07-14

Just what i needed

"great source for the Chief projector mount I needed. shipping was good and quick."

2016-07-13

Top Notch

"Right part, right price, delivered at the right time.
Can't get much better then that' Thanks

2016-07-13

Very good

"Very good. It says i need 25 characters for this comment so..."

2016-06-01

Great Experience!

"Easy to deal with.
Even suggested extra footage & remote that I would not have thought of.
Great Prices & followed through swiftly.
Got what I wanted.

2016-04-26

"Received the material ordered in a timely fashion. The tenant could not use all of the material ordered, and the return policy seemed reasonable."

2016-04-26

great price, great product, great customer service

"Best price on the TV stand I needed, as soon as I placed the order marketing decided they wanted a different color and I was able to call and make the color change no problem, stand showed up in excellent shape and was just what we needed."

Great Customer service!

"This reseller has served us well for our Chief Mount products. The pricing is typically very good. They have even helped with custom DaLite screen orders. I am happy with the service."

Thank you, Final Click!

"The rep I dealt with was extremely helpful, answering all questions, and very patient with my inexperience in purchasing such equipment. PLUS, the price was good!"

2016-03-02

"Prompt delivery and excellent customer service. "

Share The Final Click's store rating

The Final Click is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Final Click is a merchant member
The Final Click participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.