• The Final Click The Final Click Elite Status

• Phone: 800-329-6506
    • Customer Support: 800-329-6506
    • Fax: 888-492-4301

2015-07-25

"I never received the item I purchased and the company refused to reimburse me. Would not deal with them again. "

2015-07-25

"My BenQ W6000 came with Chief RPA Series Ceiling Mount hardware. Lightening surge resulted in having to replace the projector. I replaced it with an Epson 5030. To my surprise, the brackets used to mount the BenQ could not be used for the Epson. I contacted Chief Manufacturing customer service to inquire about brackets for use with the Epson and since they are not a retail dealer, I was referred to The Final Click, retail dealer for Chief products. I spoke with a service representative and he was most helpful in determining the least costly solution to my problem without having to replace the complete ceiling mount hardware. He took my order and received the hanger bracket for my Epson in about 3 days. The bracket is a Chief Manufacturing product so it was simple to install. The Service rep at The Final Click was most helpful in finding the simplest and least expensive solution to my problem. I recommend The Final Click for service concerning projector ceiling mount hardware. "

2015-07-24

"The order was delivered quickly and the representative I talked to was extremely helpful. "

2015-07-23

"Wrong part deliveried first but correct part being sent now at no new costs to me."

Rep reply posted Jul-24-2015

The Final Click, The Final Click rep has responded

“I am sorry to hear that you received the incorrect replacement part for your needs. I have reviewed the order notes and you had spoken with an agent in our office about this replacement part. As it turns out, the part number provided by the manufacturer does not align with the actual part you needed. My apologies. The correct part you needed has now been shipped at no charge to you. Please accept my apologies for the error.”

2015-07-23

"Everything went very smooth and the product was delivered on time. Would definitely buy from them again."

2015-07-23

"I had a very obscure need to obtain replacement parts for my Da-Lite projection screen. The Final Click was very responsive, took extra steps to ensure my order was for the correct parts, and had my parts shipped quickly. I will definitely use them again when I need similar services."

2015-07-23

"I received the item very quickly and am very pleased with the product. It is very sturdy and well made and the ease of assembly is as advertised."

2015-06-07

"good good good good good goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!!"

2015-06-06

"These folks went above and beyond to get projection screens made and delivered for a last-minute, but extremely high-profile event. Absolute rock stars."

2015-06-05

"Was hoping the delivery would arrive one day sooner, but all arrived quickly and in very good order."

2015-06-05

"The tech person was helpful answering my questions before placing the order and once the order was placed, the product arrived within a week."

2015-06-05

"Everything was good, service and product."

2015-06-05

"the order was not pulled at the warehouse when i arrived. the staff did a gear job getting me back on the road.
Don"

2015-06-05

"Very easy to work with. shipped quick."

2015-06-05

"I ordered a replacement motor/clutch unit for my roll-down screen. I called in advance to confirm stock status and the individual on the phone was friendly and very helpful. Item shipped promptly and arrived according to tracking schedule. It's only been a few weeks, but the motor is working great."

Share The Final Click's store rating

The Final Click is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Final Click is a merchant member
The Final Click participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.