Stores > The Human Solution (Square Grove LLC)
  • The Human Solut

M-F 8am - 6pm CST
      512-697-9330
      512-828-8000
      info@thehumansolution.com
      800-531-3746

Voice your opinion! Review The Human Solution (Square Grove LLC) by clicking a star below.
2017-01-30

Excellent Customer Service

"This review started out as a one star review of The Human Solution. Why is it now a five star review? Three words, EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Alex D. went far above and beyond the call of duty to address my issues in a timely manner. "

2017-01-18

UPLIFTing Experience

"Exemplary customer service - thank you, Diana P.! Awesome product! "

2016-08-12

The Best desk ever!!!

"We loved this desk on the website, but even more when we got it. Solid construction, beautiful wood (reclaimed wood top) and the different levels (with the setting add-on) make this a great piece. It's as advertised, and the construction and sturdy feel - 4 legged version - are great. Highly recommend."

2015-09-04

"After many hours on the phone with the customer service staff due to an issue during shipping, Will Moore one of the managers there finally stepped up and fixed the issue. The replace arrived in perfect condition and i'm quite excited to finally assemble the uplift desk and test out all the features. Thanks Will. "

2015-07-10

"We have purchased various ergonomic products from The Human Solution and they are awesome! Great products and superior customer service. Thank you."

2015-07-01

"Hi,
I worked with a young man by the name of Greg Venditto. I believed I had received a monitor arm with a defect, but waited more than 30 days to let The Human Solution know about it. The Human Solution didn't even manufacture my product, but Greg went the extra mile to be the intermediary between myself and the manufacturer and was able to secure an exchange of products for me.

Greg was super nice and patient and even laughed at my dumb jokes; at least via instant messaging. The customer services reps at The Human Solution are among some of the best I have ever encountered.

Being a small business owner that is primarily customer service, it is nice to be the recipient of great customer care!

Thanks Greg, YOU ROCK!!!

2015-06-30

"We ordered an Uplift 900 Electric Sit-Stand Desk a in order to try it out and see if we were satisfied with this product as a solution for our office. The desk arrived, assembly was straight forward, and it works perfectly. After testing for a month we are satisfied with the results and have ordered more."

2015-06-29

"The Human Solution is great! Very helpful customer service - at the time of my order and months later when I needed support. We had such a good experience we ordered again."

2015-06-26

"Greg Venditto at The Human Solution helped me via chat to select my keyboard tray and accessories and followed up with a quote that saved me money and time. He was responsive, creative and followed up when he said he would. Then, when I received my white keyboard tray and saw that it had a black band around it, he went to bat for me to get a solution that would fit with my decor and be a good fit ergonomically. He went above and beyond and I will definitely bring my business to Greg and his company again without reservation."

2015-06-24

"The product that I ordered was the 900 frame only with 2 heavy duty VESA monitor mounts. The packages arrived promptly via UPS and I was pleasantly surprised how well the items were packaged. Regarding the 900 base, everything is as described, which is excellent. Currently, the base holds a 2 inch thick x 30 inches deep x 7 feet long oak slab that weighs in a little over a 100 lbs, and about another 60 lbs of gear. When I adjust the height the base gives no indication that it's having trouble with the weight I've mounted on it. The monitor mounts are easy to put together and the clamps on them adjust to accommodate 3.25 inches in table top thickness, all the tools that are necessary to put the stand together are supplied. Customer support is superb. I had questions about which VESA monitor mounts to purchase based on my monitor's weight and Claire was very prompt and patient while we figured it out. I believe that the cable raceway and locking casters may be found at a better price elsewhere. Overall, I'm very satisfied with the items from The Human Solution."

2015-06-23

"We love our "The Human Solution" Uplift (sit/stand) desks! We had tried several brands and not only was The Human Solution desks the most sturdy and attractive, they were also a better value the others we considered. Customer service was excellent! They were responsive and made ordering easy. Shipping was fast and everything arrived well packaged and safe. Plexpod is all about next-generation coworking and our members enjoy the latest, greatest, and coolest - and the Uplift desks have been a huge hit. We highly recommend the Uplift desk from The Human Solution! "

2015-06-18

"I had a very good interaction with The Human Solution. I had been shopping for a standing desk for a long time, and I felt that their quality, features, specs, and prices were the best combination and value. I had a great interaction with customer service while ordering the desk, and they advised on the various add-ons and accessories and what would best suit my needs.

We received the desk in a timely manner. However, there were a few minor hiccups with installation. I had 3 correspondences with customer service, and they were all delightful. They were patient and polite and helped me with everything I needed help with, including sending me parts that they were not obligated to provide. I can't recommend them enough for the quality of their customer service.

2015-06-16

"I ordered an Uplift 900 Desk from The Human Solution, and I'm very pleased. My sales rep (Claire) did an excellent job of helping me reach my office goal as we went back and forth about space and measurements and what was possible. If you live in Austin and are considering a stand-up/treadmill desk, I suggest you visit the showroom to see all of the finish options and of course the motorized desk legs in action. "

2015-06-09

"I bought my first chair from these guys last week.
Claire was incredibly helpful in helping me find the right chair for me. I must have tried at least 10!

Great store with great knowledgeable folks that will help you find the right product for you!

Also, same chairs as in Relax The Back (and many more) only cheaper.

2015-06-06

"Great service and a great produce. I read a lot of reviews before buying the Uplift desk, and I am extremely happy with my choice. The monitor arms are great too."

Share The Human Solution (Square Grove LLC)'s store rating

The Human Solution (Square Grove LLC) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Human Solution (Square Grove LLC) is not a merchant member
The Human Solution (Square Grove LLC) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!