Stores > The WEBstaurant Store

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.37/10 1.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.75/10 2.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.94/10 1.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.67/10 0.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review The WEBstaurant Store by clicking a star below.
2017-07-11

Horrible warranty service

"They want me to pay for warranty work "

2017-07-07

Number 1 source for restaurant supplies on their logo should be changed to Number 1 Source of Aggravation

"Discussing experience. My disabled husband processed an order on line to buy Bigelow Decaffeinated Tea on June 23 with estimated delivery on June 28, however as of July 7 the order has not been delivered. Their excuse is that the carrier could not find the address where we have been receiving mail for the past 30 + years. My husband disputed the transaction as undelivered order, and they started sending threatening eMails, threatening him with restocking fees and continue bothering him on every day bases. They call on his cell phone yesterday and told him to stay outside the building after 5pm so they would deliver the order. Their abusive and nasty behavior via eMail and phone communications continue making my husband sick. "

2017-07-06

did not receive items that i needed for an event.

"Only part of my order was delivered. I called the company and they said that the rest of my order was on the way. I received more of the order a couple of days later... still not complete. I needed all the items for an event! I wrote to someone and they said that all of my order was delivered... It was NOT! I was home for the delivery, and it was NOT delivered. They told me that I could get store credit. I wanted a refund, especially since I wouldn't need the items i ordered after my event! They said i would get a refund for one of the items or a store credit for all...

2017-07-04

Horrible service

"Horrible service. Please do yourself a favor ordering some where else. The delivery carrier they use is worse."

2017-06-21

Horrible Service

"We ordered two expensive stainless steel in-wall paper towel dispensers for a remodel for WEBstaurantStore. When we opened the undamaged shipping cartons we found the frames badly bent on both items. When we contacted their customer service Taylor L basically said tough luck you only have 5 days blah blah blah. Totally unacceptable for an internet reseller to not stand by their product and support customers. Never doing business with them.

2017-06-21

Don't Buy Anything Expensive from this site

"We have purchased several items from WEBstaurant over the past few years, but no more. We are having a very bad experience with our purchase of a Noble UL30 dishwasher. The short story is that we purchased the unit based on the listing (and the operators manual) saying that the unit would work with the minimum water temperature. It does not. Only after two months of back and forth with customer service, did they finally admit that the "true" minimum should be 20 degrees higher. Despite this acknowledgement that the listing "could have been clearer", they have not offered even a partial refund or credit. Be forewarned that WEBstaurant does not see customer service as a priority. You are really on your own as soon as you press the "place order" button. Look elsewhere to purchase anything beyond disposables."

2017-06-19

Buyer beware. You have to pay a restocking fee and return shipping, even for an unopened box.

" I lost $80 on a $175 purchase. That's how they keep their prices so low. To stick it to someone else? Seriously, consider your purchase, especially if it large and heavy. I really regret ordering from them. "

2017-06-16

The Company from HELL

"Order a product and got it delivered, look at the box and it doesn't new at all. Look used and the company is giving me a hard time returning it. I asked for a return label and didn't get one yet. Stay away from the company."

2017-06-15

Terrible products, even worse customer service

"We ordered a number of items from them for our upcoming wedding. Items arrived broken and dirty. Working with customer service for refund was even worse than the products themselves. They were rude and unapologetic. Only refunded $12 even though items were unusable. Beware."

2017-06-14

Order shipped in herbicide box

"I ordered a case of Colossal Straws. They arrived in a box that was previously filled with an herbicide product. We called and they didn't see the problem, told us they throughly clean boxes before reusing them. Finally spoke to someone who seemed to understand we didn't want to give our customers straws that were shipped in a box that previously contained chemicals to kill plants. But continued to assure us they clean all their boxes (why not just buy new boxes and look a little more professional??). The new order of straws came in the exact same box!!
Can I report them to the FDA?

2017-06-13

do not order from them

"they will not accept any returns - my item broke the first time I used it. It was obviously faulty. If you open it and try it out, they wont accept it back. BUYER BEWARE"

2017-06-12

Shady business

"I am such a fool for not reviewing their ratings on here before ordering something $$ from them. I received a product that worked for 2 days. I contacted them before the 30 day return window closed and they said, "You opened it, so now you have to go through the manufacturer's warranty." That meant, I had to pay for it to be shipped to the manufacturer, and then paying for any repair costs. Awful-I should not have bought from them. They should've taken it back as a return from me and dealt with the manufacturer themselves."

2017-06-10

Dissatisfied Customer, but no time or energy for returns

"The table arrived with rips in the box, and was left by my mailbox with no pre-delivery call as was requested. There were dents on the sides of the table at the same level, giving the impression that something heavy enough to slightly bend the table was either on or against it during transport. The dents are very noticeable and the table is no longer a smooth flat surface as result. Several screws mounted from below have impressed upon the steel so that the indentations can be seen from above. As a result, the table lacks the quality and craftsmanship advertised and shipping was substandard. Further, when I notified them immediately of the problem (to their defense I did tell them that, "I have neither the time nor the energy to return the table") a representative responded with a 'generous' offer to refund 10% of the price - which they did. In turn, I said I would give a review that was 10% better than was originally intended - hence the rating of 2 instead of 1...as there was nothing in between. If looks matter to you and you lack the time and energy for returns, DO NOT BUY THIS TABLE!!!"

2017-06-09

They Sold Me a 2014 Model that was already out of warranty and won't take it back!!

"I purchased an immersion blender that turned out to be defective. Webstaurant would not allow me to return it because it was defective and said I had to deal with the manufacturer. The manufacturer replaced the older model with a brand new model AND STILL Webstaurant would not accept a return so I am stuck with a blender that I no longer need. BEWARE of their very poor return policies and customer service!!! I will never buy another item from them AGAIN!!!"

2017-06-07

DISHONEST COMPANY

"Ordered their 2.5 gallon Core Beverage Dispensers because of the ice cores that were obviously supposed to come with the product because when I ordered them every picture of the item featured the core and in the Customer Q & A someone gives a tip about using the core and in the reviews someone references the quality of the core, not to mention that the product is called CORE Beverage Dispenser. When I complained, the company literally went to the trouble of changing the pictures of the item that showed the core to ones that did not and put a message underneath the main picture that says the core is not included, something that I would have obviously seen if it was there when I placed my order."

Share The WEBstaurant Store's store rating

The WEBstaurant Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The WEBstaurant Store is not a merchant member
The WEBstaurant Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!