Stores > TomTop Wholesale Center

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.18/10 7.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.41/10 6.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.01/10 7.01/10
Voice your opinion! Review TomTop Wholesale Center by clicking a star below.
2017-04-30

Great site

"Great work with great comunication Tô solve a problem"

2017-04-29

Tomtop - Recommend to buy items here

"Best price,Good support ,Good quality ,Recommend to buy items here"

2017-04-29

Achtung

"Achtung! Hier kann man zwar Schnäppchen schießen, aber ein nennenswerter Support ist nicht vorhanden.
Sie bieten ihren Kunden sogar Gutscheine an, damit sie eine 5 Stern-Bewertung vornehmen und das Beste: Sie zahlen dann nichtmals, lol!

2017-04-28

I'll Never Buy form TomTop Again!

"I purchased two rock climbers for my twin boys. They got very little use, as I controlled the amount of time they spent playing with them. I also made sure the batteries were charged and I ordered spare batteries, too.
The kids love them and they are generally a good product.
Three weeks after the rock climbers arrived, one of them developed a fault, in that the back wheel drive stopped working. This meant that one of the rock climbers was only 2-wheel drive. It was still usable but very limited.
I've tried to contact TomTop customer services and managed to get one reply, eventually, telling to go to FAQ on their website.
On examination, I found that a toothed gear/cog/sprocket had broken inside the axle and caused the motor to go faulty. I needed a motor and gear or a replacement unit. I even suggested paying for a replacement at a discounted price but I've heard nothing back.
In total, I've sent 7 emails to them with one initial reply and nothing since.
DO NOT deal with this site. If anything goes wrong with your item or you suffer non-delivery, their attitude seems to be - ignore the customer and they'll go away!

2017-04-28

Very good store

"Very good store, fast ordering and delivery, you can always find a quality product with a good discount"

Tomtop is the best.

"I always shop Tomtop. The prices are great and the quality is good. I highly recommend Tomtop when you shop. "

Hungary

The best Webshop in the World

"The best Webshop in the World. Very-very fast shipping, and the best Quality Product.
Good After-Sales Service.
Excellent+++

TomTop is cheater

"I ordered a smartwatch for my project on 5-Apr.I paid 20$ extra for express shipping(3-6 ) days delivery.Today is 27th, I haven't received my item.They are not responding to my emails.When I am tracking the order it is showing that it was handed over to airline since 12-Apr.Now the item is of no use for me.They wont refund me.They cheated me."

Tomtop is a scam!

"Be careful, Tomtop.com is a complete scam. I purchased an article on line last week with my credit card, my account was debited, but they claim that the payment was refused and canceled my order. They refuse to send the article and ask me to pay again. "

Everything went well

"Everything went well. Fast shipping, the order arrived in perfect condition. Recommended seller. *****"

супер

"хороший сайт........................"

2017-04-26

Bad

"They sent me a defective product. I wrote to the customer service department and I was ignored. Terrible shop. I do not advise."

2017-04-25

Great. Shipping is slow but items always come as described

"Shipping is as you would expect slow but I always get my items and they have been as described.
Have used many times and will continue to use - currently waiting on two items.
Eugene N.Ireland

2017-04-24

Great way to shop,Great deals!!!

"Simply Awsome.AAAAAAAAA++++"

2017-04-24

OK

"Reliable, so far the ordered goods arrived in order"

Share TomTop Wholesale Center's store rating

TomTop Wholesale Center is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TomTop Wholesale Center is not a merchant member
TomTop Wholesale Center does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!