Stores > TomTop Wholesale Center

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
Voice your opinion! Review TomTop Wholesale Center by clicking a star below.
2017-09-26

sito affidabile

"Buona esperienza, pagamento tramite paypal e spedizione abbastanza rapida. Forse un po' lenti a processare l'ordine"

2017-09-26

Great items for cheap prices

"Great items for cheap prices"

Recomended!

"I ordered tv box on Tomtop, it came in less than 2 weeks, everything was brand new and the price was the best, it didn't have any additional fees (like tax).I recomend it!"

Great discount, great shopping

" I bought a 40$ discount Zhiyun Smooth-Q gimble and it delivered to me safely. #sastified I keep buying from it since. "

2017-09-25

Chollos al alcance de un click de ratón

"Un sitio donde encontrar ofertas fantásticas dificil de igualar por otras tiendas. Todo eso con un servicio excelente"

Tomtop

"Bought 3 axis gimbal for my smartphone. Paid via Paypal, received my order in 11 days in Russia, that's it) Happy with the result"

Reliable site

"Have buyed from TomTop several times. And have received my orders every time. Fine goods for the money.

2017-09-25

Покупал повербанк по акции, доволен.

"Покупал повербанк по акции, доволен. Низкая цена, оплата палкой, хорошее качество. "

my phone

I bought a mobile phone in this site in the warehouse in Germany and I paid more for it so I was sent the phone in Asia which takes longer delivery and still was held in customs, until today I am still waiting for the mobile phone I bought at twenty days
When I get home I will still have to pay customs fees, I complained and the answer they gave me was not to accept the mobile phone, but then they would return the money to me.
Conclusion I am not at all satisfied I am without the money and without the mobile phone, when I arrive at my home the mobile phone I will still have to pay customs fees

Good service!

"Good service, but did not meet the pre-sale deadline.They provide great price as per their online notification."

Excellent eshop

"Excellent eshop.............., good prices............, fast delivery of goods and quality product support."

2017-09-25

Asking for paid positive reviews

"It's been ok shopping on TomTop but they have recently started spamming my email with invitations to post paid positive reviews which is unacceptable.

Below is the email that they are sending:
We are now offering a 2USD COUPON for you, but ask in return that you write a positive review on any one of the three websites. You will get 3USD COUPON if you write on two websites.You will get 5USD COUPON if you write on three websites The following are instructions to receive your gift...

Sent me 2 non working items

"Sent me 2 non working items and 1 week already waiting for their solution. I get some rear answers like "our technicians are at businesstrip" ha-ha, very funny. No refund, no real support yet. Do NOT buy there"

Отличный магазин.

"Отличный магазин. Покупал Mini XDUOO X3 JZ4760B Chip 24bit/192khz HI-FI Music Player Black. Остался доволен. Рекомендую."

2017-09-25

Descripción acompañada de imágenes reales

"La descripción del producto iba acompañada por comentarios, imágenes y vídeos de compradores anteriores, lo que aumenta tu confianza en el producto elegido y la experiencia de compra en la tienda."

Share TomTop Wholesale Center's store rating

TomTop Wholesale Center is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TomTop Wholesale Center is not a merchant member
TomTop Wholesale Center does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!