Stores > TomTop Wholesale Center

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.47/10 7.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.7/10 7.7/10
Voice your opinion! Review TomTop Wholesale Center by clicking a star below.

Defective Product Received, Details Asked for Were Provided, Still NO HELP

"Decide carefully how much you're willing to spend with this vendor. Maybe you'll get a working product, maybe you won't. My experience when I didn't hasn't been good so far, so you have to ask yourself, are you willing to throw that much money away? In my case it was $23. You'd think that rather than lose a customer and receive the associated bad press, they'd respond rather than risk it for this amount."

Very good!!

"I bought from them several items.
All came quick,and they work without any problem.
I didnt knew them,but i found new recommended seller!!
Recommended!!

2017-08-18

Nothing comes after a whole month of waiting

"NOT RELIABLE! All what I got is a tracking number which never existed in the post DB and the complain to customer service only get a standard "please wait another one or two weeks" reply. I was also suggested to inquire the local post office myself with this "imagined" tracking number! Thanks but I ordered from TomTop not from post!
Lucky I paid with Paypal and I hope the money will be refunded, but no one will refund my frustrated month of waiting and checking.
NEVER AGAIN!

2017-08-18

Good

"High speed shipping great!

Smooth transaction,great seller and communicator.Shall do business again.

Tour guide

"I have purchased sender and receiver for tour guide at a good price Products received within the terms, perfectly working and corresponding to the description."

2017-08-17

The best experiente to buy

"Good experience to buy in tomtop. The sellers are correct and the product are very good."

Never had any problems.

"Good service speedy post, you get the item you pay for. I have been using them for years"

2017-08-17

fast delivery, very good and honest seler

"fast delivery, very good and honest seler"

Germany
2017-08-16

Total ripoff, no delivery and no communication.

"Ordered a DJI Mavic Pro, explicitly from the german warehouse. It was marked "usually shippes within one business day". After one week without notice I asked and they sent me a tracking number for a parcel being shipped from china (!). But the story doesn't end here. I ordered four weeks ago and haven't gotten anything yet! Tomtop does not answer any messages, neither through email nor through Paypal. I am currently trying to get my money back through Paypal and I can only warn people from this shop - don't buy there, this is a ripoff! "

Solid company

"Products are well described on the site, shipment is as fast as it can be, customer service is well organized. Overall I recommend everyone this service.

First class customer service

"I have bought a number of items from Tomtop and always found them to be great value and equal to anything offered on thevHigh St.
Any issues I've had have always been quickly rectified.

2017-08-16

Great seller !! Tomtop is a great store!!

"Good product and good presentation materials and product description are awesome
Arrival takes a short time everithing is ok !
Addictet to this store

2017-08-16

"muy bien la camara llego perfecta. 10."

Compra de Smartphone

"Fiz a compra de um smartphone. O preço do site é excelente, gostei muito, porém é ruim na comunicação. Eu mandei três e-mails e não me responderam até hoje. Mandaram um código de rastreio errado, e dez dias depois mandaram o código de rastreio correto. O produto chegou rápido, bem embalado, novo."

магазин

"хороший магазин.хорошие цены.большой ассортимент товаров. хорошее качество товаров. быстрая доставка. рекомендую!

Share TomTop Wholesale Center's store rating

TomTop Wholesale Center is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TomTop Wholesale Center is not a merchant member
TomTop Wholesale Center does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!