Stores > TomTop Wholesale Center

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.35/10 7.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.90/10 6.90/10
Voice your opinion! Review TomTop Wholesale Center by clicking a star below.

Best Store Ever

"I have purchased many items from Tomtop. Every time the products have met my expectations. The pricing is the best I have found online for what you are ordering, Their products are of high quality, and much better than what I was expecting for the very low pricing. Another thing that is amazing is you do not have to wait forever. The date they put for estimate arrival date has been on the money each and every time,"

tomtop au top!

"J'ai recemment acheter une mini baffle bluetooth à tout petit prix et bien elle fait du bon grand son ! je recommande"

Good shop!

"Very polite staff, good seller! Responsible personell! Very fast shipping! I think i will order something else!"

Great for Chinese Products

"Order a wireless PC keyboard remote and got it just as described. This site is good for Chinese products. Expect the normal shipping times as they come from China, though. All of these sites have slower shipping times"

2017-06-21

Not worth the risk for a small saving

"I bought a drone with camera from them. When it arrived, it was clear it had already been put together and used by some previous owner, though Tomtop was selling it as "new." I wouldn't have cared, except that the camera wasn't functioning properly. I e-mailed them immediately about replacement or refund, and they told me I would have to pay return shipping! I didn't do anything wrong - they did! They sent me a non-working unit, and now they want me to pay more to correct their mistake? We e-mailed back and forth for two weeks or more, and finally they agreed to send me a replacement AND reimburse me for return shipping. I shipped them the item almost two weeks ago, though, and have yet to receive a reimbursement or a notification that they've sent the replacement.

I do NOT recommend dealing with this company.

Russia
2017-06-21

Five stars of a reliable company

"I ordered a stationary home clock. Everything is fine, quickly sent, quickly arrived, fully consistent with the description. Good company, reliable store, I recommend it to everyone."

2017-06-21

Good prices and fast delivery

"I bought Syma X8C quadcopter on Tomtop as a limited-time offer. It was a real bargain, so I got a bit anxious at first, but I swiftly received the product and it's exactly as advertised. Lots of fun, perfect customer service, fast delivery."

2017-06-20

Useless AVOID THEM altogether

"I have only received one item of my order and that was the wrong colour, my second order has never arrived and when I try to contact someone to sort this out I get nothing back.
I will never use Tomtop again and would advise nobody else to either save yourself the hassle of this companies useless customer service.
Use WISH/GEEK same stuff same price and at least it turns up and any problems they will help sort it out

2017-06-20

Found it decent and good services

"Found it decent and good services. Only change is the duration the product gets delivered is a bit more than normal sites. But rest I found it good."

defected Item

"Item received defected, advised customer support and did not get a refund or replacement for the defected item instead they offered 5$ off the next order!!!!
Not recommended AT ALL!!

2017-06-19

Que mejor servicio de calidad

"Que mejor servicio de calidad "

Great Customer Support

"A shout out to the team for great service to international customers"

2017-06-18

Absolute brilliant, got directly the help I needed!

"Direct reaction to my issue!
Absolute brilliant, got directly the help I needed!

Web de compras honesta.

"Ningún problema con las compras que he realizado hasta ahora. Bien."

Honest and clean

"Prompt- as described- clean-well pkgd-no delivery=refund plain and simple."

Share TomTop Wholesale Center's store rating

TomTop Wholesale Center is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TomTop Wholesale Center is not a merchant member
TomTop Wholesale Center does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!