Stores > TomTop Wholesale Center

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.87/10 7.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.44/10 7.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.68/10 7.68/10
Voice your opinion! Review TomTop Wholesale Center by clicking a star below.

Casarrubios del Monte
2017-08-15

O pagina foarte buna ai ce sa alegi si sunt si ieftine si la fel ca an poze

"produsele livrate la timp"

Tienda recomendada!

"Tienda muy fiable con productos a muy buenos precios y una gran comunicación entre cliente y vendedor que hace que la compra sea mas segura."

Worst Online Shopping Experience Ever

"I purchase toys for my kids with EXPEDITED SHIPPING, is has been almost a week, but I don't have any update regarding shipping. Contacted the customer service and respond was BE PATIENT with no further information.Are you kidding me????

Excellent experience

"I would like to leave my honest review from shopping at Tomtop. I recently purchased an smartphone Xiaomi Mi6 and the product was delivered fast and in very good package.
I'm extremely happy with the purchase and the store, I recommend shop at Tomtop.

2017-08-15

Very cheap but nice quality!

"Very fast delivery to France, only 2 weeks. Good package. The cheapest website I found: I received my Mavic Pro for only 899$. Very nice quality. I recommend Tomtop!"

Very good shop!

"Excellent shop! Great service! Fast shipping. Excellen packaging. Nice price. I have used it for a long time and have only a positive experience. Very quickly there are new items and happy with the adequate price. I'm very happy! Thank you!"

2017-08-15

Primeira compra e deu tudo certo!

"Primeira compra e deu tudo certo!! Comprei um Mavic Pro, paguei um pouquinho mais pelo frete porem chegou no Brasil em 11 dias, super recomendo!! Sim fui taxado em 187 reais."

company is a fraud.

"I have been waiting for 2 months and I have not received any package yet. contacted them and received no replies. I keep getting junk mail from them to buy more products. just stay away"

Norm. I recommend

"For the first time I found this store in the summer of 2017. I ordered a leather wallet for a test at a very good price. Sent out 3 days after payment (paid through paypal). I received a parcel 3 weeks later in Ukraine. Goods match the description. Without damage. I recommend."

Real good store.

"Real good store. I bought a phone there, sent the next day, it came quickly, the phone is as description."

One of the best stores

"One of the best stores I have ever bought, nice prices, payment installment of purchases for Brazilians, and a good variety of products, I recommend to everyone."

Good Shopping experience

"I have bought a number of items from Tomtop. No problems encountered. They accept Paypal which is the best way for me to pay. Very happy and will continue to shop with them."

The Best of TomTop

"Tompop website is the best website to buy on the Internet, Congratulations to the TomTop site team, since I have already made several purchases on the site and never had problems."

Fast shipping

"Fast shipping of a smartphone from DE warehouse. Everything ok."

Ottimo venditore internazionale

"Venditore eccellente , ottimo rapporto qualità prezzo , i prezzi comprensivi di spedizione sono realmente competitivi e spesso i prodotti arrivano dall'Europa
Senza costi di dogana .
Sono anni che compro da TOMTOP e sono veramente competitivi

Share TomTop Wholesale Center's store rating

TomTop Wholesale Center is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TomTop Wholesale Center is not a merchant member
TomTop Wholesale Center does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!