Stores > TomTop Wholesale Center

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
Voice your opinion! Review TomTop Wholesale Center by clicking a star below.

shipping

"Very fast shipping, exelent service"

2017-10-13

Excellent price and job! I recommended

"Excellent store with a good range and prices. I bought a router from them (xiaomi router 3g), so the price was the best among all stores. All delivered quickly and without any problems.
Also now I took a multimeter from them (richmeter rm102), the delivery took 8 days, and this is the most economical way. Well done! I strongly recommend this store for your purchases.

2017-10-13

Best seller for high tech products !

"Fast delivery, lot of products, great promotions, Tomtop is the geek's paradise"

2017-10-13

Encontré muy buenos precios y entrega muy rápida

"Encontré muy buenos precios y entrega muy rápida para este tipo de tiendas.
Lo recomendaría.
He comprado varios artículos.

2017-10-13

Great products, great prices, timely delivery!

"Great products, great prices, timely delivery! No complaints here! A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++"

Ótima loja

"Fiz uma compra e entregaram dentro do prazo"

TOMTOP Excellent shop

"I am very happy with shop and quality of things.
All quickly, as always.
I will be and is farther your buyer. Thanks!!
As always all quickly and qualitatively,
I will shop further.
I advise all!
I advise all relatives and acquaintances!
TOMTOP Excellent shop!

The site is very fraud

"two months ago I 've put an order (1 laser light, 2 batteries and the charger). After several minutes, i got a message from PAYPAL informing me that they charged me with the whole amound. Three weeks later, i got first the charger and after one week the laser light. The batteries never arrived. From TomTop claim that "they cancelled the order, because they dint receive the money in time (then, how the send to me the 2 itemes only???)
The guys are very FRAUD

2017-10-12

Tomtop has yet to disappoint.

"Have completed a couple or more transactions with Tomtop now and have had no problems or issues at all with orders, processing, final delivery, and product, keep up the good work team Tomtop."

Excellent services!

"Excellent! I ordered a smartphone and everything was just excellent! Contact, Shipping, Package, Cost.. all just perfect!

Good and verified WEB

"This web very good and this web is verifed!!!
Good shiping with the expection!!!

2017-10-12

Good sales, but strange logistic (sometimes)

"I ordered from this store few times and every time had different feelings about it. Once I ordered Mini XDUOO X3 portable Hi-Fi player for a great discount (less than 50$) and waited for it for a month with standard shipping. And another time I ordered small first aid kit (also with a big discount) and received it in 10 days with a super saver shipping.
So, if "pending" order status is changed to anything other one, you'll received in 2 weeks. But sometimes you may see this "pending" status for a weeks.
Concluding thing I told earlier, I can recommend it for a non urgent buying, especially during some super sales periods.

2017-10-12

Sérieux sur toute la ligne

"Des produits sérieux à un prix très correct et le plus souvent avec des promotions. Oui, mais ils ne sont pas les seuls me direz vous ! Simplement pour ma part, ils répondent en français, s'intéressent réellement à nos questions et surtout sont présents après l'achat.
Je recommande donc pour leur sérieux sur toute la ligne.

I ordered a mini action camera for €20

"I ordered a mini action camera for €20 and it was delivered to Ireland in the specified time. What I received was better then what was described. The camera was well packaged and undamaged on arrival. This is not the first time I have used TomTop and have bought stuff from both their UK and China warehouses. I have a UpAir One drone on its way from the German warehouse and I will continue to use their service. Thank you TomTop. "

Excellent

"Everything was truly professional. The e-shop has well categorized products and the shopping experience was ideal. I would recommend this company to anyone."

Share TomTop Wholesale Center's store rating

TomTop Wholesale Center is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TomTop Wholesale Center is not a merchant member
TomTop Wholesale Center does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!