Stores > TomTop Wholesale Center

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.35/10 7.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.90/10 6.90/10
Voice your opinion! Review TomTop Wholesale Center by clicking a star below.
2017-06-17

Never received my order. Customer Support not working with me.

"I sent email to ask for my order on 6/10 which I placed on 5/20. The seller sent me email back said it was delivered and gave me fedex tracking of my order. After checking tracking number from them, I sent email back explain that my order was returned to sender in CA but I was in TX. They sent me email back said “It shows Package delivered by U.S. Postal Service to addressee”. So I wrote a long email and attached the delivering log from fedex.com to them. No one’s responded back after that so I had to do the dispute with paypal.

Activity Location
6/01/2017 - Thursday
4:15 am At U.S. Postal Service facility DALLAS, TX
5/30/2017 - Tuesday
7:14 pm Returning package to shipper IRVING, TX
Incorrect address, unable to deliver - Returning package to shipper - Please contact shipper/merchant for details

Good e-shop

"The goods arrived quickly, well protected from damage.
I recommend this shop.
I have no negative comments

Bad experience

"The seller did not ship the purchased goods. The seller not answer my communication for a long time. After a long time, the money was finally returned to me."

Good shop

"Good shop, good products."

No after sales support

"Confident with many reviews I decided to buy an smartphone from tomtop, usually make this kind of negotiation with another seller and never have any problems, the delivery was ok, but when arrived the battery heats too much and don’t supports even 5 hours of work ( it supposes to hold 2 days for this model... ), after trying contact buy email finally received a answer, they give me and address to send the defective phone, it was dispatched 40 days a go, and then the carrier said that the item don’t reached the destination, tomtop support says that is normal, and suggest that I fix the item here in Brazil when arrives, I bought a new phone, almost top of the line to get and defective one and fix it myself ??? Just want to be refund and buy a functional phone, not to be used as a lab for a bad item."

GREAT SERVICE

"I HAVE DEALT WITH TOMTOP MANY MANY TIMES, AND HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH THEM. ORDERS ARE ON TIME AND PACKAGED GOOD. GOOD MERCHANDISE. WILL CONTINUE TO DEAL WITH THEM."

Rasch und unkompliziert

"Einfacher Bestellvorgang, unkompliziert im Bezahlvorgang und rasche Lieferung ! Keine versteckten Kosten für Zoll oder Steuern ! Tolle Ware. Ich bin voll zufrieden. Jederzeit wieder. - Danke !"

tutto ok

"Tutto conforme come da descrizione, spedizione veloce e prezzi ottimi"

Fine chinese shop

"Fine chinese shop. Right now they are quite new but they are reliable. By now i got two orders made to this shop on expensive items and both arrived fine. They are doing a great job opening alternatives to the most knowed shops."

Excelente atención

"Muy recomendable sitio para hacer sus compras no dejes de experimentar con está empresa sería

Recommend to TOMTOP

"I bought at TOMTOP and recommend the store, it has a partnership with Ebax in Brazil which gives more security to the business as well."

Todo correcto

"Procesamiento de envío rápido, llegó en menos de dos semanas y el tracking funcionaba sin problemas"

lost phone!

"i bought phone there, it lost at shipping, they promise to reship, waiting already a month, comunication at support center is so slow, and nothing happens :( , not even comparable to gearbest."

2017-06-13

a fantastic experience

"Tomtop is the best site to buy interesting and technological items that no other site finds and at a very low price."

2017-06-13

Very positive experience

"Very positive experience with this seller, I purchased a xiaomi Mi Drone 4k, and even if I live in Italy, I got the drone delivered in two weeks with shipping and import tades already paid !! "

Share TomTop Wholesale Center's store rating

TomTop Wholesale Center is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TomTop Wholesale Center is not a merchant member
TomTop Wholesale Center does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!