Stores > TomTop Wholesale Center

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.87/10 7.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.44/10 7.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.68/10 7.68/10
Voice your opinion! Review TomTop Wholesale Center by clicking a star below.

Great Customer Service!!!

"I want to thank Tomtop customer service Rep Ezreal for handling my issue with an item I bought. He was always professional, courteous and always responded back to my questions. I really appreciate the wonderful customer service he provided. Great job!"

Good site

"Good site and I am happy with it form past 2 years ..happy shopping .."

Phantom 3 SE

"Drone Phantom 3 SE - incredibly fast delivery, everything is fine, it works as it should :-) thnx."

Excellent after sale support

"I had some troubles on receiving my order but I was helped on my many questions by an excellent after sale support. The good arrived in perfect conditions, so I decided to by other 2 same item for gift to my friends. Thanks Sarah for Your help. "

terrible service

"I ordered a camera and received it all scratched. The package was sent all well covered so it is crystal clear it was impossible to be damaged on the way, it was sent like that on purpose. The company blamed the shipping and tried not to take any responsibility of it. What worst is, I wrote a review on the site and they deleted it. I tried to get a new case for the camera and they wanted to charge me for the shipping.
This company is not serious. Terrible customer service, not reliable at all and they sent already used and damaged products. Will never recommend it.

2017-08-14

Excellent prices and fast delivery

"Excellent prices and fast delivery
Customer service is always available
Secure payment
I am pleased and recommended

2017-08-13

Fast shipping and great price

"Customer service kept me updated on my order. I would buy from Tomtop again."

Ótimos Preços, Ofertas!!

"Realmente um excelente site para se fazer compras na china, melhores ofertas de preços sempre Pre, , muito rápido o envio dos pedidos, 100% recomendo."

2017-08-13

Tomtop is one of the best online stores I found!

"Tomtop is one of the best online stores I found. They take care of their customers, they back-up your payments and provide good tracking info. I recommend this site!"

very good product

"Very good product ! very good website ! my order arrived fast and the product is very good quality
i recommand for my other sales !

Excelente

"El tiempo de entrega perfecto, al igual que el producto. Excelente!"

Отзыв о магазине TimTop

"Свет,это хороший магазин.Есть товары,которых нет в других подобных магазинах.Радуют и акции
предложения.Все мелкие проблемы решаются быстро,доставка быстрая.Рекомендую этот магазин
всем,лично мне он нравится,пока крупных проблем с ним не было.Один раз прислали
неработающий порт USB-паяльник.После отправки видео,без лишних переписок,выслали просто
новый,работающий.Так что смело можете заказывать.Сергей.

Very good, recommend!

"Very good, recommend! Everything is available, clear and honest! There are discounts and promotions that grants!"

Worst experience ever

"Bought from TomTop Xiaomi Scooter (389$). It's passed shipping time and they don't want to give me full refund.
I don't have any response from wholesale@tomtop.com or support@tomtop.com.
Scam company.
I will never buy from this site.

2017-08-13

Xiaomi 4K drone and ToTop customer "care"

"-My 4K Xiaomi drone was to arrive with a 3-6 days shipping. It arrived 13 days later.
-The WiFi connector was not in the box (another 10 EUR purchase from another site) as described, yet there was a set of prop guards -what is useless for me since I was not planning to fly it indoors.
-Straight out of the box at the very first use (trying the connectivity with phone and camera) I realized that the camera system (probably the gimbals) is not working.
- The camera would not stay steady, it is steady for a 2-3 seconds and then it would "fall" and after 5-8 seconds it will try to stay steady and it is falling again, following a 15-20 seconds "adjusting itself" (spinning its "head") like R2D2 when it got hit in the star wars.
-CUSTOMER CARE IS NON-EXISTENT. Only after opening a case with PayPal they answered, asked me for 1-2 days (!) After many days later when I reminded them, they wrote me to "check my local POST OFFICE for my order" ... Clearly, they don't even read the e-mails.
So forget about the customer service, warranty, or any attention what so ever. At this moment I am returning it for more than half price of the drone with traceable shipping.
-If I add the costs so far I could buy a much better drone from a reliable seller, at this moment I am just hoping to get back something. SUPER disappointed specially because I ordered a Xiaomi scooter also, so I will have sleepless nights before it can be tried out...
-Xiaomi drones are absolutely not on the level of DJI. The price is OK if you are lucky not to have problems with it, TomTop wont help you in case you have. Spend your money wisely... :(

Share TomTop Wholesale Center's store rating

TomTop Wholesale Center is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TomTop Wholesale Center is not a merchant member
TomTop Wholesale Center does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!