Stores > Total Health Discount Vitamins
  • Total Health Di

631-293-3001
      631-293-3009
      1-800-283-2833

Voice your opinion! Review Total Health Discount Vitamins by clicking a star below.
2017-07-20

Great prices, fast delivery

"Always fast. Very helpful by phone if I want to add something to my order that was forgotten. The best prices and nice holiday promos."

2016-06-21

Over bill, don't ship items, horrible customer service

"I am reviewing the mail order department.

They have just gone downhill over time. We typically spend several hundred dollars every couple of months. The prices have been decent (they are higher for some and lower on others compared to other places that ship).

They used to:
1)If a product was not available they held the order for no more than 2 days to be able to ship it all out at once, then did a back order and as soon as the other items came in they were shipped priority mail (often got there the same time as the first order).
2) Do expedited shipping (e.g. 2 day, etc.).
3) Have email explaining what was happening (items that went on back order, items that

Now:
1) They can take a week or two or more before they ship the main order while waiting for a back order. If you call and say send without the back order they will. Note: Items show in stock on the web page when they are not there, so you never know if there will be a back order.
2) They will not do any expiated shipping, over time they were missing their deadlines all the time so they just quit doing it.
3) They do not send out half the emails they should - e.g. that a back order will be weeks not days, that something shipped, etc.
4) They overcharged me $100, charging me for something they never shipped. Guess I need to go check my other orders now to see if they overcharged on them also.
5) Many of the reps can't read the orders and just argue with you - that back order item was sent out (ok, what was the tracking number and where was the email), it was in the original order (no, only one of those came, one was back ordered), well you are just going to have to call tomorrow to talk to someone else (and they hung up).

There are a lot of other companies to get supplements from, avoid this company.

2015-09-18

"I am EXCEEDINGLY dissatisfied with this company. I placed an order for a bottle of Source Natural Melatonin 5 mg, Sublingual Orange, 200 tabs through Amazon on August 25, 2015. They were paid the same day I placed my order. They also reported to Amazon that they shipped out this product on August 25, 2015, as well. However, I did not receive my order until September 18, 2015! It is completely UNACCEPTABLE for a company to take that long to deliver a product to a customer!!!

I sent a comment through Amazon, notifying them that I'd not received my package. I didn't receive a reply. Amazon contacted them, also via email. They sent an email asking me if I'd received it. This was the 2nd notice they'd received. Rather than respond by immediately tracking the order or sending out a 2nd bottle, they sent me ANOTHER email asking me to verify AGAIN that I'd not received my order! ARE THEY FOR REAL? Amazon even contacted them a 2nd time.

As stated in the first paragraph, I did finally receive my order 24 days later, on September 18, 2015 but I will NEVER order ANYTHING from this company again ... even if I have to pay more! To say the very least, I don't believe the company has much "Snap;" worst-case scenario, I don't believe they are a very honorable. My reasons for this include the above, plus I received an invoice indicating that I was charged $50.50 and was "graciously" given shipping for free, yet Amazon said I was charged $24.90 with $5.95 shipping. This indicates to me a clear conflict in communication, to say the least.

2014-04-19

"They are always prompt with their confirmation of my order via email so I never have to be concerned whether or not they have received it, and very efficient in their carrying out of my order. They always email me when it has been shipped, along with tracking information. Their communication is stellar! For the most part, I receive my orders within 2-3 business days. Their prices and selection are by far the best available anywhere I have shopped as well! I WILL BE BACK!!"

2014-04-08

"Very easy to get what I want in a timely manner!"

2014-04-07

"I'd rather be called or emailed when there's going to be a delay in
shipping my order rather than being kept in the dark. I'm sure you
guys would rather not ship twice for one order, but you're not winning
any friends by sitting on the order until you have all the items in stock.
The fact is that you won my loyalty by surprising me with orders that
show up on my front porch before the email confirmation hits my inbox.

2014-03-30

"seemed like the order took to long to get delivered."

2014-03-29

"products were shipped on time, well wrapped, and I am pleased with my experience with total health discount."

2014-03-29

"I have been using Total Health Discount Vitamins for nearly a year now. They have the best prices on vitamins, minerals, and even on handcream and lotions. I like the convenience of online ordering and the ease of ordering & navigating their site. "

"I have been ordering from Total Health Discount Vitamins for years. I find
them to be a very reliable company. I have never had any problems receiving
the correct ordered items in a very timely manner. I also find they have
a much larger selection than most companies.

2014-03-29

"Always prompt and accurate delivery. Great prices too!"

2014-03-29

"I've ordered from them for years and never had any issues! Prompt service, quick shipping and great prices! "

2014-03-28

"How hard can it be to integrate total shipping cost on your website so you don't have to ask your customers to give a blank check so you can charge what ever you like. I had to pay an extra 45$ for the same order as a friend of mine. Strange and unfair way of doing business. "

2014-03-27

"Shipped my order very quickly"

2014-03-27

"Great company; great customer service and quick shipping. I only wish they carried more Standard Process products."

Share Total Health Discount Vitamins's store rating

Total Health Discount Vitamins is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Total Health Discount Vitamins is not a merchant member
Total Health Discount Vitamins does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!