Stores > Traffic Safety Store

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

Velcro instead of zipper

"My first order came without a zipper in front, do I had to order another one. All the vests say they come with zippers and mine came with velcro in the front."

2016-06-27

"Traffic cones were delivered on time and in excellent condition. Carrying around collapsible cones in their own case take up minimum space in the trunk. They are very useful for traffic warning and safety. At night the lights provide an additional measure of safety."

Quick Turnaround

"I got a very quick Turnaround."

Great customer service!

"When the initial order was placed, it had said it would ship the next day. It took 2-3 more days to ship, but I did not expect it to ship that quickly in the first place.

Customer service was very helpful, quick response, and easy to communicate with. I noticed the live chat on your website and of all my questions were answered plus some extra advice regarding returns.

Thank you!

Rep reply posted Jun-27-2016

A rep from Traffic Safety Store, WSnook, has responded

“Dear valerie-37628,

Thank you again for your order of four 18" traffic cones. We appreciate your business.

Since we take customer satisfaction very seriously, when I saw your 4 out of 5 star review and read your comments, I was extremely distressed, so I pulled up your order.

Your order was placed 6:59 PM Eastern Time on Friday, June 17th. Unfortunately, we close at 6:00 PM Eastern Time so we were not open to process your order until Monday morning, June 20th. I just tracked your cones and see that they did ship from our Sparks, NV distribution center on Monday the 20th, and that they delivered on Wednesday, June 22nd.

I am sorry that our website did not indicate that we were already closed for the day when you placed your order on that Friday evening. Rest assured, we're working with our IT department to see how we can do that.

Thank you for letting us know what happened and please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other questions or concerns.

Sincerely yours,
Will Snook
President
TrafficSafetyStore.com”

2016-06-24

"I ordered online and was very pleased with the time of delivery.

2016-06-24

best cones ever

"Ordered up 4 cones for my food booth and they are exactly what i wanted"

Fast and friendly

"Excellent service and products!"

Excellent Service

"Just want the doctor ordered"

Thanks from Tampa

"Ordered online. Product descriptions were clear and easy to understand. My order shipped on the same day it was ordered. I have the product in house and ready when my project begins. Excellent service, fair pricing, and great product! Thanks!"

Great customer service!

"From the communications of the order received, packed, and shipped. Received the package in the timeframe originally provided. Thanks!"

2016-06-22

Satisfied !!!

"Quick delivery and great product!"

2016-06-22

What I paid for

"Everything went well, except, I paid for two day express delivery. I completed the order before 12:00 PM MST, hoping I would have them by Friday, so I had them for my crew on Sunday night. They arrived on Monday."

Rep reply posted Jun-22-2016

A rep from Traffic Safety Store, WSnook, has responded

“Dear jamesa-
Thank you again for your order of six LED Slim-Line Marshalling Wands. We appreciate your business.
Since we are fanatics about customer service, when I saw your 4 out of 5 star review and read your comments, I was extremely distressed, so I pulled up your order.
Your order was placed 5:25 PM Eastern Time on Wednesday, June 15th. Since we do have so many west coast customers, especially since we opened a distribution center in Sparks, Nevada, our customer service representatives (CSR) work until 6:00 PM, so they were able to process your order and get it over to Sparks, NV before we closed for the day. The problem is that that is after the 2:00 Pacific Time ‘cut-off’ our warehouse has for UPS small package shipping (which is what your UPS 2nd Day Air package is considered). The fact that the website did not make that clear and that our CSR didn’t call you in 100% our fault and we are working to correct it.
Please note that I have already gone in and refunded the $27.69 that you were charged for the UPS 2nd Day Air shipping that you paid for.
Had we known that these were critical for your job on Sunday night we could have upgraded these and gotten them to you on Friday or Saturday.
I am very sorry that we did not give you the normal ‘5-star’ experience that we strive for and we investigate ways to handle the time difference between our two locations.
Sincerely yours,
Will Snook
President

They did awesome!

"I even messed up my order, they caught my error, called my to confirm what I messed up and corrected it. It was a great experience!"

2016-06-21

Perfect for my Reserved Parking Spaces!!

"Such a classy and easy way to designate my store's reserved parking spaces. We can easily bring them in at night and they look classy by day! So glad you were able to put my store name on them. Website was easy, delivery was prompt and the communication was seamless. Thanks!!!"

Perfect

"Excellent quality, Fast shipping We will be buying from them again. "

Share Traffic Safety Store's store rating

Traffic Safety Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Traffic Safety Store is a merchant member
Traffic Safety Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,562 merchant members.