Stores > Traffic Safety Store

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

Needed my cones asap

"Had a last minute job come up and I needed traffic cones fast. I ordered on line and called to confirm that they would arrive in time. I was assured they would get to me in two days time and sure enough, they did. Great service and easy to deal with."

Looking Good

"The cones were everything I expected. Great job! Delivered quickly - awesome!"

Exactly as described

"Item is of very high quality and was exactly as described. The base is nice and solid, rubberized, heavy enough to hold in place but easy enough to lift and move around using ring hook at top. Shipping was a bit steep due to weight."

Bright Red Day Wands

"Great product! Very happy that they are sold in pairs. Who buys just one? Very fast shipping at a great price!"

Perfect Service

"As property manager for 22 doctor offices its important to have trustworthy worry free companies like this to deal with. All aspect from the customer interaction to delivery was perfect. "

Great looking cones!

"The custom lettering helps us further our schools' brand! "

2016-04-23

All Included Outdoor Car Stop

"Fast Shipping and Well made. The Spikes to secure this were heavy and galvanized and went in with no difficulty. Looks good. Tall enough to stop the car and short enough that I didn't bang the bumper."

2016-04-22

"Delivery in a matter of days. "

2016-04-22

Quick response with an ACTUAL person...

"I ordered (8) 28" cones and, although they arrived just days after ordering, it was only (4) that were delivered. When I called, I actually spoke with Steve instead of "push 1... push 2". Steve took care of the problem right there and the remaining (4) units arrived at 9am the following morning. Great job Steve! Give that man a hand and a raise. Regarding the quality... excellent material and strength.

2016-04-21

Quick and Easy Speed Bumps

"I called and had a few questions that were answered promptly! After my call and approval I decided to go ahead and buy 3. Shipped almost instantly, received exactly as stated and when. Smooth, perfect and easy."

2016-04-21

Quick Traffic

"Great experience, great product."

2016-04-20

Great product great price great service

"Catchy title says it all."

2016-04-20

Fantastic! My wifer hates it!!!

"My wife always pulls the car so far forward that I was afraid one day she would end up parking the car in the kitchen. With no installation required, these car stops stopped her dead in her tracks! I was so happy to hear her accuse me of being a "crazy old man" . . ."

Yellow Spot Light

"Received my order in a timely fashion and product is a GREAT addition to my garage -- as a stopper for pulling in to garage as it prevents me and my wife from hitting the interior wall. I have it secured to floor with Velcro so I can remove it easily when I want to reposition it for my truck which is longer than my wife's KIA. Wouldn't it be nice if Traffic Safety Store included large (at least 3) stripes of Velcro with the order along with the spikes (I did not use) for those who want to use it outside. Price is very reasonable. Chuck in Texas but still a Buckeye Fan! (Go Buckeyes!!!!)"

2016-04-20

no bumping into the mower

"Purchased a garage parking stop block for my wife. She parked by driving into the garage until she pushed into the mower, then backed off a bit. Now the parking block allows her to park confidently without hitting the mower. Quick shipping. Works as described. Thanks"

Share Traffic Safety Store's store rating

Traffic Safety Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Traffic Safety Store is a merchant member
Traffic Safety Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.