Stores > Traffic Safety Store

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

2016-02-08

Incredibly fast order processing

"Shipped same day as I ordered. I wasn't expecting that."

2016-02-08

All Positive

"I have already made another order. Got exactly what was ordered in two days."

2016-02-06

"Came very quickly. Looks great."

2016-02-04

The Car Stops here with Traffic Safety Store Solid Parking Stops!

"I ordered Solid Parking Stops from the Traffic safety Store. They have products that are made from recycled materials and videos that help explain the products and your choices, This way you can make a informed decision. Shipping was fast and well packaged to insure none of the parts were lost or damaged. The Parking Stops were easy to install and are holding up very nicely. I will be ordering all of our traffic safety needs from the Traffic Safety Store for now on."

Quality of Product sold

"I purchased the road safety 3 triangle kit. The price was fair, and the shipping time was great. The quality of box that housed the triangles is crap. When unpacking the item the box containing the triangle broke apart in two pieces. "

Rep reply posted Feb-04-2016

WSnook, Traffic Safety Store rep has responded

“Dear cedrice,

Thank you again for your order of a reflective triangle kit from TrafficSafetyStore.com.

While I am pleased that you were happy with the price and the quick shipping, I am dismayed that the box containing the triangles was not to your satisfaction. That is not acceptable and I am very sorry.

Since we stand behind our products 100%, I have already had the folks in the warehouse pull a replacement box (and check it to make sure it has no defects like it sounds like the one you got did have) and send it out in today's UPS. That replacement box will be there tomorrow.

Once again, I am very sorry for the defective box.

Thank you again for your business and please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Truly yours,
Will Snook
President
TrafficSafetyStore.com”

2016-02-04

"We received our order very quickly. The product was packaged appropriately and in great condition. "

2016-02-04

"Very pleased with service and quick delivery of the items ordered."

2016-02-02

Arrived before the asphalt dried!!

"Quick, easy, and thorough. Made the order online, paid, and it arrived so quick that we were not ready to install. Did install and looks great. Installation was as easy as ordering
thanks

Speed of Light!

"My order for a garage parking aid arrived so quickly--very pleased with the service"

Stop Everything!

"This parking curb is awesome! It will stop anything that comes close to the side of my house. It is made from very thick and durable plastic and the included anchors worked perfectly to secure the parking curb to the concrete."

bumper blocks

"easy online ordering and quick shipping"

Very Good Store for Highway Safety Items

"I got my Class 3 Break-Away Vest Green and Pair of Orange 16 Triangular Wands Today 2/01/2016 and I am Very Happy with Them we at Cleveland County REACT are all Volunteers and a 501(c)(3) Non Profit Org. no Pay for are Service we do Traffic Control at Accident, Fires to Free up the City Police and County Sheriff. Thanks to Albert Pappalardo for all the Help I will Pass This Webpage on to all REACT Members.

Thanks and God Bless to all.

Chief. Jay Flora
Cleveland County REACT
Shelby, NC

This review was modified by REACT-Unit-1 on February 01 2016 10:59:17 AM

2016-01-31

The best

"So glad I stumbled onto Traffic Safety Store. I looked everywhere for a garage parking stop. All I could find was cheap products that didnt stay put with my SUV. The Traffic Safety Store had the right product at the right price. Im very happy with my purchase. "

2016-01-29

Stormy Weather

"Delivery did not arrive as quickly as you grabbed my money!
Have not been able to get the chance to install as the weather is to warm will have to wait for a cooler day and then I will get back to you.
Have a great day!
Hopefully you have a cents of humor, LOL

2016-01-29

Exactly!

"This item is exactly as described and works perfect for my garage. Now I don't hope I am in the right spot I know imam every time!"

Share Traffic Safety Store's store rating

Traffic Safety Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Traffic Safety Store is a merchant member
Traffic Safety Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.