Stores > Traffic Safety Store

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
Voice your opinion! Review Traffic Safety Store by clicking a star below.

2017-06-25

Tom Necchi owner Necchi Construction

"Good products, fast shipping , good service, would buy again."

2017-06-24

Just what we needed

"Very easy to order. Excellent product."

2017-06-24

Great Products

"Ordered rubber Parking stops...Great Products and Fast shipping. Thank You!"

2017-06-23

I never received my product

"I never got my product in the mail. "

Rep reply posted Jun-24-2017

“Dear Neilyotsuya,

Thank you for your purchase two 6" mini traffic cones. I read your review this morning and was quite distressed. Since we have the fastest shipping in the industry, I was confused.

I logged in and see that you ordered your cones on Saturday, June 17'th. We shipped those from our Sparks, NV distribution center on Monday, June 19'th (I just emailed you the tracking information again).

I tracked the box and UPS shows it will deliver on Monday, June 26'th.

Like you, I am confused as to why it is taking UPS five business days to deliver a box that, according to their own transit time calculator, should have delivered in two business days.

I am sorry for the delay that UPS has caused on this shipment. Since this is not how we like to do business, I have already reached out to our UPS representative to get you a refund for the shipping charges.

Thank you again for your order. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any additional delays on Monday or if you have any other questions or concerns.

Sincerely yours,

Great information/Great service.

"I found exactly what I needed at a reasonable price, ordered it with ease, and was provided with detailed shipping information, including arrival date. I am completely satisfied with this provider.

Delivered

"Traffic Safety Store delivered what we needed, and quickly. "

Excellent customer service

"Great service, products as ordered "

Excellent as always!

"Shannon is always helpful. Good products at fair prices."

Misleading

"I wanted bold print on my product and they gave me something that looked like a 2 year old stenciled on. Then they said they would make right on it and offered me a discount on another order, wasn't a discount it was an insult. Never again with these scammers "

Rep reply posted Jun-23-2017

“Dear dshaps77,

Thank you for your order in January 23, 2017 of red custom lettered traffic cones.

Due to the fact that you are submitting a review six months after your purchase, plus several other factual errors in your review, I expect you are confusing us with another similar sounding company. Here is why I believe that:

1) The cones we produced and delivered to you look exactly the same as the stencil preview our website generated for you when you ordered on-line. Our computer that cuts the stencils matches what the on-line preview generator showed you. There is no 'BOLD" option on line for your to select.

2) You refer to us offering you a discount on future orders. In addition to the fact that we simply don't do that (if you were not satisfied when you got the cones and you called us, we would have given you a refund for the cones, not on a future order), no one here has any recollection of speaking to you about this order and there are no notes in our customer resource management (CRM) system.

3) I see that your order delivered on January 25, 2017. If you were not satisfied with those cones, why did you call us the next day, January 26, 2017, and get a quote for ten more cones? Also, why did you not raise the issue of your dissatisfaction with Bob when you two spoke on the 26'th?

Based on the all the facts above, I am confident that you are confusing us with a competitor whose name sounds similar to ours. If I am mistaken and you did in fact intend to wait six months before sending us your review, please feel free to contact me directly to discuss your concerns.

Sincerely yours,

Great Service

"The website was great to shop on! Found what I needed and ordered it with no problems!"

Traffic Safety Store is TOPS in my book

"A very positive experience."

Disapponted after having previous favorable service from Traffic Store

"I ordered 14 parking blocks for a project in a town 20 miles away. I had ordered 12" spikes as part of the free-included hardware. When my men opened the hardware package on site, they were extremely disappointed to find our that your company had sent the bolt-type hardware instead.
Your lack of attention to detail caused my project coordinator to have to drive 12 miles to the nearest Lowes store to purchase ( at our cost ) the hardware which should have been included in the Traffic Store shipment.
We are reevaluating which vendor we will use in the future for similar projects.

Rep reply posted Jun-22-2017

“Dear mikev-63854,

Thank you again for your order on 14 yellow commercial parking blocks and hardware on June 14'th. We appreciate your business.

However, since we take accuracy and customer service so seriously, when I saw your comments about hardware, I pulled up the details of your order in our ecommerce administrative site.

The part number and description of product that you ordered was "PBCYL - 8" Lag and Anchor for Concrete or Asphalt". Not the PBCYS which is spikes as you apparently thought you ordered. I am sorry that this wasn't clear when you placed the order, or from the web confirmation email or the receipt that we emailed you when we processed your order that same day.

Like you, we take attention to detail very seriously and I am sorry that you were confused about what hardware you ordered.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Truly yours,

Quick and correct

"The order was correct. the order arrived quickly. Job well done! The only way to improve the experience would have been for The Traffic Safety Store employees accompany the 16 parking lot bumpers and install them for me. At no cost of course."

2017-06-22

Fast delivery and product is as advertised

"I purchased some parking curb stops made of recycled rubber and already painted with yellow stripes. They included the necessary mounting hardware and were simple to install. The price was very reasonable and shipping was impressively fast for something this heavy."

2017-06-21

Awesomeness

"Fast service,quality product..."

Share Traffic Safety Store's store rating

Traffic Safety Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Traffic Safety Store is a merchant member
Traffic Safety Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.