Stores > Treat A Dog

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
Voice your opinion! Review Treat A Dog by clicking a star below.
2017-07-18

Pup Protector Car Door Cover - Poor Design and Lousy customer support. Don't waste your money!

"I was extremely disappointed in the poor design of the car door covers. The adhesive strips did not hold the covers in place. I contacted customer support to ask if they could offer any suggestions on how I could (A) Remove the messy residue left behind by the adhesive and (B) offer an alternative method of keeping the covers in place. The response I got was pathetic, the typical canned reply, obviously they didn't read my email as the customer support person recommended I use the adhesive strips to keep the covers in place - Well DUH..! After a second email in which I stated they had clearly not read the first email their only reply was that they could offer no suggestions on how to remove the messy residue. I might add that my reps. name was Michelle and no matter how many emails I sent she was the only one to reply.
I'd tried numerous times to contact a real person by phone but to no avail.
They have a poorly designed product and a lousy customer service department. Save your money and keep shopping elsewhere.

2017-07-08

Customer service / exchange

"I absolutely love this product! It had one minor flaw and Michelle Figueroa took 5 mins to fix the problem, and set me up with a new Car seat protector. Best customer service rep ever! Hit her with that promotion "

2017-07-06

Fetch a different company!

"These guys ****. I ordered what looked like a nice bed for my lab. When it arrived, it smelled like chemicals, was cheap and thin and the zipper was broken. I called customer service and asked for a refund. They sent me a shipping label and I returned the product. I had to use a much bigger box as I think what they had sent might have been vacuumed-packed to fit in their box. My USPS receipt shows Treat A Dog received the return on 6-15. So far, no credit to my Visa and every time I call I am sent to voice mail. Went to Amazon, found a much nicer bed for T-A-Ds so-called discount price and it is plush, fresh, easy to launder and made in America. Treat A Dog can bite me!"

Great Experience!

"I ordered X-Large PupLounge Memory Foam Orthopedic Bed, which I received within 2 weeks from my date of purchase. After assembling the bed I noticed a rip in the seam of the cover where the bolster meets the top of the bed. I subsequently emailed the company and received a very prompt response from a customer support rep, Michelle Figueroa. She agreed to replace the cover (at no charge) and also advised me to keep the original cover too for any hassle and as a thank you. I received the replacement cover a few days later. I must say that I was VERY pleased and 100% happy with the way the situation was handled and the final resolution. My complaint was handled promptly and completely to my satisfaction. Michelle was great! As far as the bed...MY DOGS LOVE IT! I have large dogs (ranging from 55 lbs - 120 lbs) and they all take turns using it. It's a great size for the big dogs and they absolutely love the bolster, which they use as a pillow. The material is very sturdy, so I'm not worried about it getting torn. With the size and shape of the bed, even my big guys can fit their entire body on the bed. The memory foam is soooo comfortable! I have a senior guy with bad hips and a special needs girl with spinal cord damage and they both adore the support memory foam. Not gonna lie...even I sit on it and hang out with them sometimes...it's super comfy! Given the size, quality and comfort of the bed and the amazing customer service, I would highly recommend this bed!"

2017-07-06

Do not buy! Item falls apart, company won't replace/refund

"I've had two of Pup Protector Car Seat Covers tear apart in the six weeks. Our dog is only 42 lbs and they use a single line of stitching to hold the fabric together, so even a medium size dog can put too much pressure on the seams. They won't refund my money or give me a warranty replacement. Be very aware this company doesn't stand behind it's products, even just after a few months.

03-08-2017 Ordered two seat covers for our dog (one for each car)

03-11-2017 Product received at my home.

05-02-2017 Unwrapped, installed and started using product.

06-01-2017 The seat cover tore along the seam. Upon inspection, only one line of stitching was installed on a seam which is expected to support the weight of a up to a large do 60-80lbs (as shown in the photos on their website). Our dog only weighs 42lbs, so there is no reason why it should have torn other than it was defective.. I had only used the cover 10-12 times before it ripped.

06-01-2017 I called Treat A Dog and spoke with Michelle, I explained the issue and she said I was beyond their 30 day return period, so they won’t replace it. I explained that I wanted to speak to a manager because I’m not returning the product, I wanted a replacement for a defective product. After some discussion, she finally agreed to replace the defective product and asked me to e-mail images over to her, so she could get an order placed.

06-05-2017 E-mailed photos to Treat A Dog ATTN: Michelle

06-07-2017 Replacement seat cover shipped via UPS.

06-13-2017 Replacement seat cover received at my home.

06-15-2017 Installed replacement seat cover in my car

06-22-2017 Seat cover ripped in the same exact place as the first one. We only take our dog to work two days per week, so I only used this cover 3 times before it tore.

06-27-2017 Emailed photos to Michelle at Treat A Dog, along with a photo and said I wanted a refund for both covers and I would return the products to Treat A Dog.

06-28-2017 Michelle responded that I would not get a replacement product or my money back.

2017-06-29

Great customer service

"I purses the trunk cover three days ago it had a promo at 50% off today I find on Facebook that it's now 60% off I requested in an email a price adjustment and very quickly I received a reply from Michelle. They went ahead and gave me the extra 10% off I greatly appreciate it and I will definitely be a return customer"

2017-06-29

XL DOG BED

"Nice bed, zippers could be a little more heavy duty. Great customer service. Michelle Figueroa is awesome. "

2017-06-23

Amazing products, excellent customer service!

"I ordered both the backseat cover and the trunk cover. Both are amazing, high-quality products!! My original order got lost in the mail, and customer service rep Hazel Ashford immediately rush shipped a new package. I am extremely satisfied with the products and customer service, and have been recommending this company to all of my friends with canine family members!"

2017-06-22

Alice

"I ordered the pup lounge memory foam orthopedic bed for my sheltie. When I ordered I was able to get a 50% discount and later discovered that I should have put in a code for a 60% discount. I emailed Treat A Dog's customer service and requested if possible to be able to take advantage of the additional 10% discount. I promptly received a reply from Hazel Ashford and she arranged for the additional 10% discount. My sheltie is 11 years old and seems to really like the orthopedic bed. "

2017-06-21

Excellent w/Communications

"Had need for customer service and, through emails with Michelle Figueroa, was able to be 110% satisfied with my order. "

2017-06-19

Pup protector car seat cover

"Great quality and the follow up with company was very good. "

2017-06-19

Fast delivery but poor quality

"I ordered the "PupProtector Large Couch Cover". It arrived quickly but the fabric was thin and cheap. Definitely not worth $174 retail nor the reduced price of $70 that I paid. Also, it doesn't stay put and easily falls of the sofa. "

2017-06-18

Excellent Service

"Treat a dog treated me like a queen... I didn't complete my order correctly... missed the discount promotion code... I sent an email and Michelle responded promptly, giving me credit! Thank you so appreciated your assistance ❤️"

2017-06-16

Outstanding customer service!

"After my purchase, I found that there was an offer for 60% off that had not been offered to me when I ordered my seat cover. I emailed customer service and Hazel Ashford issued a refund on the spot so that I would receive the full 60% off!
The seat cover is awesome, as well!
Great job!

2017-06-14

False advertising and bad products

"We received a vinyl covered ortho dog bed that cost $100 (at a savings of 80%) They did not mention that it was vinyl covered. My dog looked at me like I was crazy...I'm not sleeping on that. Made in China. Website claims that if unsatisfied for any reason return it at their cost. Nope. They required us to pay for shipping because it wasn't damaged. After taking a closer look at this company I should have known it was a scam. 7500 plus reviews ALL 5 stars positive. We had no confidence we would get our money back after sending it back at our cost so we ate it. Going in the garbage. Avoid this company at all costs."

Share Treat A Dog's store rating

Treat A Dog is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Treat A Dog is not a merchant member
Treat A Dog does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!