Stores > Treat A Dog

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.55/10 6.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.65/10 6.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.23/10 7.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.65/10 5.65/10
Voice your opinion! Review Treat A Dog by clicking a star below.
2017-04-23

Great customer service

"Immediately after placing my order I wanted to make a change. I thought my request would fall on deaf ears but I got a quick response and saved some money. I can't wait to get my order and protect my vehicle. "

2017-04-23

Dog car unit

"excellent customer service. The representative, Michelle Figueora, was excellent"

2017-04-20

Great customer service!

"Such a positive shopping experience! I had a problem with my order and Michelle Figueroa was such a help! Thank you!"

2017-04-19

Great customer service, Michelle Figueroa!

"The item I purchased developed a problem within days of initial use but they replaced it free of charge for me. They have earned my trust and I will be a returning customer."

2017-04-19

Hazel Ashford-replacement

"Hazel helped me with a defective item. Was very easy process and was very pleasant to work with"

2017-04-18

Customer service stars!!

"My car cover shrunk in the wash, I mentioned it on their FB page, they immediately reached out to me and sent a replacement. I love my car seat cover, with two dogs who love the beach, it is certainly a necessity. "

2017-04-17

Lucky Dog

"I entered a birthday photo of my rescue dog Rocky into a contest on Trwat a Dog. He was the lucky winner of an amazing lounge bed. Thank you!!"

2017-04-17

"A special thank you to Hazel Ashford for being very considerate and helpful regarding getting my billing information corrected. Very satisfied with the service I received :) "

2017-04-16

Great service by Michelle Figueroa

"I ordered a few products from treat a dog and hit the order button before my promo code had been applied. Michelle Figueroa Was excellent in helping my get the promo code applied to my order. She was quick to respond and was a great help. It was a great experience and I would recommend working with her again
Thank you!
Tom

2017-04-16

Wascher Great Experience

"Hazel Ashford was great in her attitude and extremely helpful. Hazel went above and beyond and will for sure buy again from Treat a Dog
Greg W

2017-04-14

Hassle free return and exchange.

"I ordered the PupProtector for my cars trunk area. I noticed that after a week or so that some of the threads had come unraveled. I emailed the Treat a Dog and heard back from Michelle Figueroa almost immediately. She asked for pictures of the damage which I sent the next day. She offered to send me a replacement without returning the original. I of course agreed. This is what I call excellent customer service. Thank you Michelle I will purchase from you again.

Best Regards
Chris Hannaman

2017-04-14

This is the way companies should treat their customers

"Their customer service is first rate,Michelle Figueroa could not have been better, quick and took care of the issue without a zillon emails. asked a question ,went to the gym, came home and it was resolved. I am a first time customer who is now a lifetime one. Thanks again"

2017-04-12

Great Customer Service!

"I ordered the pup protector for our truck. I've been looking at it for awhile and it looks great - our old seat protector is harder and harder to use. After I ordered it I realized I had used the wrong code and only gotten the 50% discount (which really is pretty sweet) and so I wrote and asked for the 60% one thinking, well, it would be great, but I won't complain if I don't get it. And they answered almost immediately and gave me the additional discount. I will update to let you know how the product is - it got great reviews and looks amazing."

2017-04-11

Great Service

"I was super stoked to see a 50% OFF promo, so I snapped up the deal for a dog bed for our new car. When I checked out somehow the discount didn't show up on my transaction so I sent an email to ask for help. No funny business at all. I was contacted by Hazel Ashford and she took care of everything for me. Totally sweet and professional. Thanks Hazel!"

2017-04-05

Great Customer Service

"I bought a back seat cover and had a problem with the strap breaking at the part that tucks into the seat. I sent a photo and they have replaced it immediately. Super! I do love this cover, keeps hair and muddy feet from doing a number on my leather seats."

Share Treat A Dog's store rating

Treat A Dog is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Treat A Dog is not a merchant member
Treat A Dog does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!