Stores > Treat A Dog

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.57/10 5.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.34/10 5.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.13/10 6.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.16/10 3.16/10
Voice your opinion! Review Treat A Dog by clicking a star below.
2017-03-20

Outstanding customer service

"I have ordered a couple of times from Treat A Dog and have been pleased with the quality of the product I ordered especially for the price.
This past time I ordered a dog bed. I was notified that it had been shipped then notified that UPS had delivered it. We did not receive it. I have cameras at my front door so we searched back to see if the delivery had actually taken place but it had not. We searched both our cameras and our "Ring" doorbell which notifies us of motion... nothing. I called Treat A Dog to advise them what had happened. Hazel Ashford assisted me. She said she would investigate and get back with me. Within a few hours she emailed me apologizing for what had happened (even though it was not their fault) and said they are resending the package to me. I am so pleased she took care of this. I have been and will continue to be a good customer for Treat A Dog.

This review was modified by pattiellis on March 20 2017 05:15:01 PM

2017-03-15

Excellent product and customer service

"Easy installation, Very durable and there customer service was excellent. "

This review was modified by lomax_ga on March 15 2017 10:00:02 AM

2017-03-15

Dirty Dog on car seat no more!

"I have owned two other car seat covers that did not work well. I finally found one I like. It stays put on the seat even with two big dogs getting on it! I had great customer service when I made an inquiry with Hazel Ashford. Thank you Hazel for your great customer service and with courtesy as well! "

This review was modified by trudymiller on March 15 2017 09:30:02 AM

2017-03-11

TOP NOTCH!

"I purchased the cargo cover and seat cover a month ago and couldn'd be more pleased. The quality is top notch. I was even surprised at the quality for the price. Plus the company is easy to work with. When I made a mistake on my SECOND order for more covers they got right back to me and straightened it out. "

This review was modified by rhopoulson on March 11 2017 01:45:01 PM

2017-03-09

Excellent customer service!

"I had an issue with one of their products. I emailed them and told them what was wrong. They (Hazel Ashford) wrote back within 15 minutes and solved my issue right away! They are sending me a new item, free of charge, without having to return the damaged item. Now that is what I call customer service!"

This review was modified by Shutterbug74 on March 09 2017 12:00:11 PM

2017-03-08

"I ordered this item installed in in my Nissan Frontier it fits great. Unfortunately the first time I used it half way to the dog park it ripped at the seam. My Dalmatian hates ridding in the back when the front seat is available, so it was just the black lab in the back when it ripped. I contacted Treat a God Via Facebook, and within 20 minutes I received a reply. A few questions later they put a new one in the mail for me. Hasn't been a problem since. Highly recommended product. "

This review was modified by n8_robb on March 08 2017 03:15:01 PM

Wonderful service

"Extra shout out to Michelle Figueroa. After my original order was mis-delivered or lost, I sent a single email to Michelle and she took care of the whole thing! I will absolutely be a customer again!"

This review was modified by Jeanavrick on March 07 2017 08:30:02 PM

Superb Customer Service

"This was my first purchase from Treat A Dog. Hazel Ashford, Customer Support, assisted me in getting my discount applied on my purchase. I emailed Customer Support and in less than 2 hrs. I had a response and discount applied. Needless to say I was very impressed with courtesy and quick response time. I'm am anxious for seat cover to arrive and make a big difference for me and my puppy. It sounds like it will be just what I need to make life easier. In fact, I referred my daughter to the web page as she has two dogs."

This review was modified by LLHKSH on March 07 2017 12:45:02 PM

Order Lost in shipping process

"My order has gotten lost in the shipping process. I received a very good service from support@treatadog.com customer support Hazel Ashford.
Thanks again for the wonderful service. :-)

This review was modified by marjolaine_boudreault on March 07 2017 08:15:01 AM

2017-03-05

Great Experience for Me and My Dog

"I ordered my trunk cover on Thursday and had trouble with the discount code. I contacted customer service and Michelle Figueroa emailed me right back and helped me get the discount and refunded the overage I paid. I received the cover on Saturday and it fits great and my dog seems to love it. So far it has been a great experience. Thank you!"

This review was modified by AnnaJess on March 05 2017 08:30:01 PM

2017-03-02

Exceptional customer service!

"I purchased my PupProtector Car Seat Cover when I saw it was 50% off. The next week I saw it was 60% off and made a comment how I had purchased it at 50% never thinking anyone would respond. Was I surprised when Michelle Figueroa answered my comment and said she would credit me the additional 10%! This was way above and beyond my expectations. 10% may not seem like much but it is obvious you care about customer satisfaction and repeat customers."

This review was modified by MamawT on March 02 2017 09:00:02 AM

2017-03-01

"My husband and I just got a new car. We take our dogs on many car trips so we knew the next purchase would need to be a trunk protector. I searched everywhere and didn't find anything as impressive as the Treat A Dog trunk protector. Not only did the product seem impressive, the amount of positive reviews let us know that this was the product we needed. We had a weekend trip coming up and opted for the express shipping. We ended up getting the trunk protector in 5 days rather than the 1-4 we paid for. Michelle Figueroa helped get us refunded for the shipping cost with no problems at all. We just got our trunk protector last night and couldn't wait to put it in my car. The material seems extremely durable and will be great for long-lasting protection!"

This review was modified by Hannah2017 on March 01 2017 12:15:01 PM

2017-02-24

We need protection from the 'pupprotector seat scam'

"I purchased a Treat a dog pupprotector car seat on November 1, 2016. The purpose was to protect the seats when or pup was out with us and got into some mud or water. We used it three times between November 1 and February 24, 2017. The third time we used it the protector ripped apart at the seams. We requested a refund and it was summarily rejected by customer service representative Michelle Figueroa because the request was made more than 30 days after the sale.

This product and the company service is totally unsatisfactory.

Greg Gibbs

This review was modified by greg51 on February 24 2017 02:00:07 PM

2017-02-24

"I purchased a seat protector a few months ago and after two uses, it ripped at the seams. I called customer service and Michelle Figueroa was very helpful. She was able to send me a new car seat protector (on its way) without any hassle."

This review was modified by klrooney on February 24 2017 07:15:02 AM

2017-02-20

Product is defective, ignoring my emails

"I purchased the PupProtector. The 3rd time I used it, I noticed a 2 foot-long tear in one of the seams. My dog isn't even a large breed (Corgi). It's clearly a workmanship issue and it should be replaced. The Treat-a-Dog customer service person did provide an initial response to my inquiry and asked me to provide pictures of the defect for "quality purposes" and then they would ship a replacement product. I sent the pictures. After two weeks, I still had not received a confirmation or acknowledgement. I've now re-sent the pictures again, and sent another follow-up email. No response to date. It's been about 4 weeks since my original "defective product" email to them. If you buy (I would not if I were you), at least make sure you pay with a credit card where you have the ability to get the charges reversed. I used PayPal so I'm likely screwed. Lesson learned. These guys also appear to edit/delete all negative reviews on any forum they can control and I have to believe they falsely pump up the positive reviews with fake "happy buyer" reviews. At best, they appear to have a serious lack of business integrity. At the worst, they are guilty of running a fraudulent business."

This review was modified by rwoodward0905 on February 20 2017 12:15:01 PM

Share Treat A Dog's store rating

Treat A Dog is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Treat A Dog is not a merchant member
Treat A Dog does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!