Stores > Treat A Dog

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
Voice your opinion! Review Treat A Dog by clicking a star below.
2017-09-22

Great Customer Service!

"I ordered the extra large dog bed. It arrived quickly. The bed is fantastic! We have a puppy and he has had a couple accidents on the bed. The cover is waterproof so it is super easy to clean. And the urine did not saturate to the foam. We did take the cover off to make sure and it was dry with no stains. Only problem we did have was when we put the cover back on, The zipper came off. I contacted customer service and they asked me to send the photos for quality assurance. Right away, I was notified of a new cover coming my way. It was so nice to have great service! Michelle Figueroa, was my rep and she was amazing! Thank you so much!"

2017-09-18

Great customer service

"Hazel Ashford helped me after placing an order. She was quick and nice and helped with what I needed. Thanks so much."

2017-09-16

Awesome service.

"Love the bed. Great quality dog bed. Well worth the money. Great customer service from Hazel. "

2017-09-15

Amazing Customer Service

"I accidentally forgot to use a proper discount code when checking out. I emailed the company and within the hour, the difference was refunded to me and and item was shipped. I am so excited to get the dog beds and couldn't be more impressed with the service I received by Hazel."

2017-09-12

Seat cover

"I had bought the seat cover two months ago and it ripped really really bad in the seams, I contacted customer service and they replaced it! Thank you Hazel Ashford for having great customer service skills and handling business in a quickly manner.

2017-09-11

Exceptional customer services & bed.

"I had a minor issue w/the bed and reached out to the customer service, only to be pleasantly surprised at how quickly & efficient they were. I had a few exchanges w/Hazel Ashford who responded in less than 30mins to my late night email & proceeded refunded me a new bed and allowed me to keep the old. Very pleased with this company. "

2017-09-11

Excellent Service

"I ordered the XL Orthopedic Dog Bed for my dog who is having surgery soon so that he would have another comfortable place to curl up while he recovers. It arrived on time but when I went to assemble it, the foam was defective. I contacted the Support team, leaving a voice message and sent an email on Saturday around noon. Within a few hours (on a Saturday no less), I received a call from Hazel Ashford. She was very helpful and outlined the process for me to obtain a replacement, which was quick and simple to follow. Not only was she helpful on that Saturday afternoon, she followed up on Sunday to make sure I had notification of the replacement and the order number for it. Ask for Hazel. She was wonderful to work with. "

2017-09-10

Great customer service, HAZEL!

"A big THANK YOU to Hazel Ashford for her quick response to my request to honor the discount code provided on Facebook. I sincerely appreciate knowing the customer service at Treat A Dog is so responsive. Now I can't wait to receive the temperpedic dog bed ( which was shipped immediately) and give my dog a fabulous new bed!"

2017-09-10

Hazel Ashford is an amazing person and customer service representative.She returned my email practically before I sent it.

"Hazel was incredibly kind and helpful. I would definitely shop with you again, largely due to the Hazel."

2017-09-08

Great product and great customer service!

"This is the best bed ever! VERY worth the money! AND I have never had such excellant follow up customer service as I did with Hazel Ashford. She wasted no time getting back to me and helping me through the entire process."

2017-09-07

Michelle Figueroa helped me with the best service ever

"I ordered products as advertised on Facebook. Order today for 50% off if I wrote PAW in the special block. I did it. When the order was finished I hit accept. The discount did not show up I called customer service and explained the situation to Michelle Figueroa. She said she wanted to make me smile and she would fix the problem and return the over charge. I was angry and thought the ad was a scam, but she assured me it wasn't and she took care of it immediately. Now the two items have been shipped and the money was returned as she promised. She has made me smile. Thank you, Michelle Figueroa. I'm looking forward to the new seat protectors. Nice work, "Treat a Dog!""

2017-09-04

Very kind and easy to work with!

"I ordered a bed for my dog and accidentally applied the wrong discount code that gave me a 50% discount when I meant to apply the discount code that gave me a 60% discount. I immediately contacted Treat A Dog and they applied the correct code without question and credited my card the difference! "

2017-09-03

Thanks! Treat a Dog!

"My pups and I have enjoyed our car seat protector.I was sad when one of the buckles broke, but Treat A Dog replaced it immediately. Thanks so much for wonderful customer care!

2017-09-03

Great customer service

"I had an issue out of box with a stripped zipper thancame off in my hands, BUT Michelle Figueroa was able to quickly get this rectified and send me a new cover immediately. I'm very happy with the bed and my dog loves it!"

2017-09-02

They stand by their products

"I purchased 2 orthopedic dog beds. Both had stitching flaws in the covers. I took pictures and called the customer service number. I spoke with Hazel Ashford. She was very helpful, they replaced both covers at no charge to me and let me keep the old ones. Which I'll use when washing the new ones. Thank you Treat a Dog and Thank you Hazel! ~ Heather S."

Share Treat A Dog's store rating

Treat A Dog is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Treat A Dog is not a merchant member
Treat A Dog does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!