Stores > Tri Bike Run

• Customer Support: 561-627-2453
    • Business Hours: Mon Fri, 10AM - 6PM , Sat, 10AM - 5PM, Sunday, 11AM - 4PM
    • Fax: 561-694-8121

2015-06-21

"Great service, extremely professional and helpful."

2015-06-05

"These guys were the best. I needed a rare bike piece for a race. They found it and shipped it to me. On time. They really were great to deal with."

2015-05-29

"This is the second trek bike I have purchased from Tri bike run in the past two years. I have been extremely satisfied with the customer service , overall comprehensive bike service and the knowledge of the entire selling /support team at Tri bike run. The "icing on the cake" is the extraordinarily friendly and welcoming staff is bare none to any other store. I am beyond ecstatic with my new trek emonda slr 8 road bike. Excellent relationship selling environment present at this retailer. Extraordinary fast bike service ."

2015-05-07

"Outstanding experience! Friendly and knowledgeable staff that fits the bike to you and your budget. I have purchased two bikes from Tri Bike Run and both purchases went smoothly. If you are looking for a bike this is the place to go.
I'm new to the road bike world and had a lot of questions and they guided me the whole way.

2015-05-05

"This place is awesome! I am just starting to get into biking and decided to check this place out. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I will definitely come back here in the future!"

2015-04-05

"Everyone at Tri Bike Run was super knowledgeable and helpful. Jamie took me on a few test drives and help me find exactly what I was looking for! Thanks so much!"

2015-03-30

"TriBikeRun is top notch! Friendly, informative and knowledgeable staff greet you as you walk through the door. They carry high quality gear and their specialty Precision Fit has changed how I ride. Keep up the great work TriBikeRun!"

2015-03-12

"Excellent customer service- super attentive, knowledgable and friendly. Well-stocked. A great store."

2015-03-09

"These folks are exceptional. When you're doing something you love, it comes through. The attitudes are great, the expertise unmistakable and the prices and service second to none. You cannot go wrong.

I purchased a cruiser bike and they tricked it out for me. Came back two days later for fenders and a hitch for the car. All accomplished quickly and they even remembered my dog's name. The environment is fun but serious about the sport.

They'll see lots of me in the future. Highly recommended.

2015-02-28

"If your looking for great customer service and a very knowledgeable staff I would recommend Tri-Bike-Run. Its my one stop shop for everything I need, and it's a great place to get connected with all the training times, group rides, runs and more!
BW!

2015-02-26

"What an awesome experience all the way around. Rudy fixed up my husbands bike into perfect racing order in time for his Triathalon. Michelle helped me find the perfect cycling shoe and adorable riding outfit. I can't wait to get out on the road. Jamie educated me on the importantance of bike hygiene. Definitely make a stop in the ladies, Linda's trophys line the walls and filled my heart with inspiration. When in the area go in and say hi to the Tribikerun family and allow them to help you like they helped us."

2015-02-22

"This is the best bike store in the area. There customer service is exceptional. I am so pleased with my bike. We also bought running shoes. I visited another bike shop before coming here and that shop was a mess. They lost my repair slip and could not find me bike. After five minutes in Tri Bike Run I knew I was in good hands and would be well taken care of. This proved to very true. "

2015-02-19

"Tri Bike Run is my go to place for running shoes! They are so helpful and have a nice selection. The employees really care about your safety and even offer tips."

2015-02-19

"Great customer service, they changed my flat on the spot and adjusted my brakes for free. The mechanic Juan smelled like he didn't shower that day but he gave 10 day star service."

2015-02-18

"Friendly, knowledgeable staff! Great shop! Tommy, Amber and George all made sure I was taken care of. "

Share Tri Bike Run's store rating

Tri Bike Run is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Tri Bike Run is not a merchant member
Tri Bike Run does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!