Stores > Tri Bike Run

• Customer Support: 561-627-2453
    • Business Hours: Mon Fri, 10AM - 6PM , Sat, 10AM - 5PM, Sunday, 11AM - 4PM
    • Fax: 561-694-8121

2015-02-18

"Friendly, knowledgeable staff! Great shop! Tommy, Amber and George all made sure I was taken care of. "

2015-02-18

"Great experience buying a bike here. Everyone I came in contact with was knowledgeable, professional and helpful. Staff went out of their way to answer questions. Other bike shops in the area don't come close."

2015-02-10

"Excellent service !!! love this place and the people !!!"

2015-02-10

"Very friendly, knowledgeable staff. The bike mechanics provided prompt and excellent service. "

2015-02-09

"Great shop with very knowledgeable staff. Everything you need to get in the game. I got my Zipp wheels there. So happy with the experience and love the wheels. This will be my new IBD Thanks. "

2015-02-08

"Before making my way to Tri Bike Run, I had been to other Jupiter bike shops only to be disappointed. In one shop I waited for 20 minutes while the staff went about their day laughing and having fun while I stood there like a tool. Then after being fed up, I left only to be told to "have a nice day..." Well, after that, I did. I went to Tri Bike Run and after immediately walking through the the door I was greeted by George! Not knowing he was the owner, I told him my tale of misery and he assured me that would not happen at TBR. He was right. The staff has always been immediately attentive and always knowledgeable! Not once has this newbie felt intimidated or belittled by the satff. I have gone from a Trek Mountain bike to ride around with my kid, to a Trek Madone road bike to ride with their groups in the mornings and weekends. I look forward to trying their triathlon training and love that they have all of the gear and energy bars/goo that I need. George and Linda are great shop owners who really care about what matters most... customer service. I would recommend that anyone from beginner to beach cruiser to expert stop in an check out Tri Bike Run. "

2015-02-08

"Tri Bike Run staff provides top of the line customer service. They are knowledgeable of the products they sale and are very passionate for sports. They make sure that you buy not just any product but the product that best fit your needs.
I highly recommend Tri Bike Run, thank you guys!!!

2015-02-06

"Great selection, great service and knowledgable staff made my in- store experience delightful! "

2015-02-06

"I've always had a great experience at Tri Bike Run. I am always quickly acknowledged as soon as I walk in the store. I've noticed they do this for every customer that walks in the door and every customer is quickly asked how they can help. The staff is extremely friendly and willing to go above and beyond to make their customers happy. Tri Bike Run exemplifies true customer service."

2015-02-06

"Great selection, great service! George & Linda always ready with product info and advice. "

2015-02-06

"I was super impressed with the friendly and upbeat atmosphere at Tri Bike Run. I don't know a lot about bikes and was a little intimidated going in but every staff person I met made me feel very comfortable. They answered all my questions and were quick to accommodate all that I needed. I highly recommend Tri Bike Run to everyone! "

2015-02-06

"Great store, a lot of inventory and super friendly. A+++"

2015-02-06

"Love this store! Great service and products. My favorite place to get all of my triathlon essentials!"

tdm579's Avatar

2015-02-05

"Tri Bike Run is the best place to find all of your running and triathlon needs. Each one of their staff is knowledgable about what they sell and takes the time to make sure you have a great fit and the proper equipment needed. The owners George and Linda are always giving back to the community by offering classes and seminars and supporting local races and events. They are an asset to the community and are what every small business should be. If you haven't been to the store yet, go check them out. You will be glad you did."

2015-02-04

"I received the utmost attention to my needs and wants in a bike and after choosing my bike was able to get a great deal! They really pay attention to the customer. I will be using TriBikeRun for all my biking needs. "

Share Tri Bike Run's store rating

Tri Bike Run is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Tri Bike Run is not a merchant member
Tri Bike Run does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!