Stores > True Value
  • True Value True Value Elite Status

Voice your opinion! Review True Value by clicking a star below.
2017-05-27

We value our True Value

"We have two near our home in Wilm DE and we use them a lot. They have so many things we need and the store carry so many things and the staff are so nice and helpful. We ordered a bench online and it was shippped to the store for free. Love a True Value! "

2017-03-23

"I was very disappointed in the items. Two identical items, one worked, the other did not. When I picked up the items the clerk only gave me one of two items, I had to ask for the second item. I think she was just daydreaming. I did not like that I didn't know when the items would ever arrive at the store and had almost completely forgotten that I ordered them. The battery compartment on one radio was mis-shapen and would not carry one of the 2 batteries, once I worked on it and got the battery in, the item did not operate, it was a portable radio with ear buds. Very disappointing and not worth the big hassle it would be to try and return it. Too much red tape I am sure."

2017-03-23

"We love true value but your prices are higher often"

2017-03-23

"This was my first time in this particular store. Great store. Friendly, knowledgeable employees. Great service."

2017-03-23

"The timeliness and friendliness of the clerks at the store was friendly and speedy."

2017-03-23

"Good. Store manager agreed with my claim that the item send did not look at all like the website photo.He sent the item back and initiated a refund."

2017-03-23

"Was not able to purchase product locally but was available online."

2017-03-23

"I like to order online and have the purchased items delivered to the store to save shipping costs. The experience at True Value was good in all aspects including the return policy."

2017-03-23

"better than the other guys, more personal and on the Ball!!!!!"

2017-03-23

"Love to shop at True Value stores. Employees are always friendly. And most of the time I am on a name basis to them. I love the smaller store atmosphere."

2017-03-23

"Great shopping experience. They have hardware and things I am not able to find elsewhere at the location I shop at. North Main St Wilkes-Barre PA"

2017-03-23

"Very good--see Question 31."

2017-03-23

"A first time on-line order for me with True-Value and it turned out great. From researching the product to ordering,paying and delivery to the local store. Plus no shipping fee because of pickup and the price was very competitive. Thanks True Value. Will do again."

2017-03-22

"Always been a positive trip."

2017-03-22

"Pricing and pick up work great"

Share True Value's store rating

True Value is a Merchant Member! Learn more

True Value is a merchant member
True Value participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,379 merchant members.