Stores > Tungsten World

Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm PST
      800-731-1123
      sales@tungstenworld.com
      800-731-1123

Voice your opinion! Review Tungsten World by clicking a star below.
2017-04-30

tolle seite! super angebote

"ich bin begeistert! seht g├╝nstige Angebote aber sehr ├╝bersichtlich und professionell

2016-09-19

Mike Smith

"i also work in this branch for a couple of years and want to sat THANKS for your soft. You are really worthy to trust. Your interface is quite easy to understand. Stay with us for a long period of time!!!"

2016-08-29

I am SO happy we went with Tungsten World!

"We've had a wonderful experience with Tungsten World all the way around! I ordered my husbands wedding band (Xenon) back in 2010. Unfortunately, it was a little too large. I called the company and was told to return it- no questions asked- and they would send a replacement. I was nervous about the engraving, but they got it right and I got it back quickly (in time for our wedding). Fast forward 6 years. My husband is a police officer and is often is somewhat dangerous situations. His ring has held up GREAT until last month. He was in a scuffle and ended up falling on a sidewalk and hitting his ring. Fortunately, the tungsten ring took the brunt of the fall...unfortunately, it cracked in the process. I called the company and was told I could send the ring in, along with $50, and we would receive a replacement. I sent a note with the ring and money asking if it was possible to get his original ring back, as it has sentimental value. Typically, this is not allowed due to the cost. However, after speaking with the very friendly customer service rep, I was told we could have a one time exception due to his circumstances. Within 2 weeks, we had a brand-new ring (correct size and engraving), as well as his original "banged up" ring! We couldn't be happier with the quality, durability, and customer service we've received. We'll definitely be sending people your way!"

2015-02-12

"I am so underwhelmed with this company. We placed our order on January 20th, 2015. We did order inlayed rings and on their website under the FAQ section it states that inlayed rings will ship in 1-2 weeks. On January 29th, after not hearing anything from TW after the initial order response email, I emailed them through the "Contact Us" section of their website. I never received a response. I then called them on February 3rd and spoke with a customer service rep. When I informed him that we had ordered the rings on the 20th of January and still had not received the rings or any information about the rings he informed me that TW receives the inlayed rings from another vendor and it takes two and half weeks and that that policy is stated on their website. If that policy is stated on their website then I am unable to locate it and even if it is somewhere on their website it is in direct contradiction to the stated policy of one to two weeks. The rep then advised me that the rings may or may not be delivered by February 13th (and I stated in the order form that the rings needed to be delivered by February 10th).
Fortunately the rings did arrive today and do look nice. However based on the customer service we experienced this is one company we will avoid in the future as there are many others to choose from.
And last but not least, and it may be nick picking but I believe in paying attention to the details, the "beautiful ring box" is just the plain generic velvet covered plastic/cardboard box and not the ring box pictured in the photograph on their website.

2014-10-16

"Hi guys, I live in Australia and ordered my wedding ring on line. I have never had service the way it was received from this company - fantastic.
I found the ring I liked and even let me change the stone for a small fee - got exactly what I wanted. Engraving and stone change I received it in a cool gift box in about 2 weeks. Perfect!!
The quality is unbelievable - I train a lot and wear my ring constantly. I scraped it against a metal bar and thought "that
S it my rings scratched" I got the the brushed finish and there was not one scratch or nick. I see my mates rings and there discoloured, chipped and cost 5 times what mine did!
Also every question I asked over email was when taking into account time difference answered immediately.
Could not fault one bit and would recommend anyone to use this company.
If I were to purchase another ring it would be from Tungsten World.
Thanks guys.

2014-06-06

"So if your order something from tungstenworld.com, they give you free shipping, but what they do not tell you is that if for any reason you need to return or exchange, they will charge you the original shipping fee of $20, then they expect you to return the item in a new box (Can't be the same box they shipped the item in) and YOU have to cover the cost of the shipping and the new box, about $24 at your local UPS. So basically, you will be out almost $45! What a ripoff! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

This company has a terrible exchange/return policy. Why should the consumer be responsible for not only the original shipping cost (Which was free) as well as the exchange/return AND a new box (Since you can't use the original box used)?

If you don't believe me, try calling them to see what it would take and cost to return or exchange an item. You will probably not get an answer the first time and go directly to VM...

STAY AWAY. There are other companies out there that will give you the same products offered but take care of the shipping costs at no extra charge!

2014-05-16

"Excellent Looking ring. It is very comfortable and I have never felt a ring that was so nice. It is not too heavy, but not too light weight- just perfect. I would definitely purchase another ring in the future from here!"

2014-05-13

"I knew from the beginning finding the ring my fiancee asked for was going to be difficult. I asked SIX different "custom jewelers" if they could create the ring to his specifications. Nobody seemed to be able to create the perfect ring. Then I stumbled upon Tungsten World and my eyes were opened! The metal selection was a million times better suited for the line of work my fiancee is in and the incredible customer service Vincent gave was infinitely more than what I expected to get, especially since I thought my request was an impossible one. Vincent quickly set to work at helping me pick the right metal for the type of setting I wanted and contacted the stone setter to ask if they could accommodate my request for emeralds vs diamonds. Everything came together seamlessly and in just 5 DAYS! Unbelievable! Not once did I hear, "I'm sorry Emily, we just can't do that". Tungsten World made it happen. Best part of the story is....I am currently deployed to Afghanistan, so all of this was accomplished through email and Vincent being able to perfectly imagine what I wanted just by reading my text! Amazing! Thank you Vincent for providing me with the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE experience I have ever had and for your commitment to top of the line product and quality jewelry. You can guarantee that I will recommend you to everyone I know looking for a great jeweler and for my future jewelry purchases! You guys ROCK!"

2014-05-13

"Great selection, Good price, fast delivery. I've been very satisfied with the two rings I've purchased from Tungsten World."

2014-05-08

"This ring is great! It is my new wedding band. Everyone compliments me on it. It is great because it does not scratch and it reflects light in a way that makes it change colors. "

2014-05-05

"I would happily recommend Tungsten World. I ordered a Guinness style ring from their website and received it in Sydney, Australia within 10 days. The ring quality was excellent and the engraving was perfect. Also, there was a coupon for a discount on my next purchase which I am keen to use at some point. There was also plenty of emailed progress updates over the course of the 10 days which meant that I never worried about the processing or delivery of the order."

2014-05-05

"We are so happy with our choosing of Tungsten World for the purchase of our rings. My lady's ring finger is really small 5/5.5 and Tungsten World only advertises that ring at the smallest size of a 7. One call and they said it was no issue to order a smaller one. We ordered the 5.5, but when we got it, it was actually too big. Their return policy is so good, however, that for a mere $20 return shipping fee, we were able to get a replacement size 5 ring. The thing that makes TW so great is that the rings were engraved and they STILL accepted the return. For this reason alone, I cannot recommend TW highly enough.
Excellent customer service, good pricing (wait for specials that occur throuout the year) and fast service.
You really can't go wrong with a purchase from them and it's nearly certain you will be satisfied.

2014-03-31

"Good customer service, fast delivery, and quality product for reasonable price"

2014-03-29

"Currently living overseas so I was hesitant about ordering a ring online since exchanging it if it didn't fit would be a hassle and take a lot of time. I requested the free ring size measure thingy in the mail and it arrived about a week later.

I decided on the Castor but couldn't decide on the 6mm or 8mm. I went with the 6mm and recommend it for guys with short sausage fingers like me.

The ring arrived about 10 days later. Good weight, perfect fit. Not much of a jewelry guy but I don't feel weird wearing it. I decided on tungsten since it was much cheaper than the traditional platinum and won't scratch during workouts where platinum would. Very satisfied with the service and product.

2014-03-07

"It was great! I was very happy with everything. Great experience."

Share Tungsten World's store rating

Tungsten World is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Tungsten World is not a merchant member
Tungsten World does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!