Stores > TurntableNeedles.com / AVCR Electronics
  • TurntableNeedle

Voice your opinion! Review TurntableNeedles.com / AVCR Electronics by clicking a star below.
2012-08-07

"Excellent easy to use website. Ordered new belt for my turntable.
Belt arrive safely in post 10 days later. So it made good time considering it had to come to the UK. Fitted it in my JVC L-E5 turntable and the linear tracking mechanism now works perfectly again. You could tell how worn the old belt was when comparing it to the original.
I thought it was going to be like looking for unobtanium until I came across this company. It is brilliant . I went for them because they bother to give the dimensions of the belts. It was therefore easy to insure I got the right one.
Other companies have a lot to learn.
Many thanks

Nick Collins

2012-07-23

"Lightning fast shipping. Easiest stylus gauge I've ever used. I recently came across a great deal on a USB turntable on E-bay (20 bucks complete and unopened). I bought it to convert some vinyl for a friend overseas in the military. The tracking force was terrible on this unit and I didn't want to destroy my albums. Bought the stylus gauge and in about a minute had it tracking correctly. Great product! Not like some folks using a nickle on the tonearm! And it was less than 20 bucks."

2012-07-21

"I wanted to get my grandson a Fisher Price tape player just like his father had. We found one on Ebay and it was supposed to work, but it didn't when it arrived. I opened it up and discovered the rubber belt was broken. I searched the internet and found this place had the belt. It arrived within days, I slipped it on and it worked! Hooray for a website that was so easy to understand so I was absolutely sure what I was purchasing and to deliver it so quickly. These guys are my hero!!"

2012-06-16

"Lifesaver of a store/research facility. I would have a half dozen unfinished products if it weren't for TTN. Always helpful, easy returns, shoot them an email anytime! A++"

2012-06-15

"Great service! Prompt, simple, and easy -- every step of the way. Wildly surprised how good/easy TurntableNeedles.com made the whole process."

2012-06-06

"Good site, gave instructions on how to determine belt size, Order recieved as promised, Worked perfectly. No need to throw out perfectly good electronic device because of a broken belt."

2012-05-22

"Thanks to you guys I was able to get my vintage turntable back up and running again,after years of collecting dust. "

2012-05-08

"Belt and stylus are wonderful, thanks for the great products and fast shipping!! Nice to have a company with great service too!

Product Name: Empire DB-508 Flat Belt, Medium
Headline: Empire 698 Lives Again!

Name: Mike
Location: Ajax ON Canada

Review: Parked the old Empire 698 years ago due to belt breakage and aged V15 stylus which wouldn't track properly and didn't know where to find replacements. After hearing of your store and ordering the correct items it's now back in beautiful operation, daughter is thrilled it's working again and not just a piece of stoic '70's art. Thanks for the great items, service and fast delivery! Much appreciated, pleasure dealing with you!

Rating: 5
IP Address: 206.130.173.60

Best Regards

Mike

2012-05-02

"I want to tell you how pleased I am with my recent order. I have a Lafayette RK-48A 8-Track Tape Deck that needed a replacement belt. You did not have a listing for it, but your instructions for measuring the old belt was right on. Your technician Kyle was very helpful in using my measurements to find the right belt. FBM12.1 Flat Belt medium 12.1 inches was the exact belt for my tape deck. Please update your database with this new entry. I am very pleased with the ease of ordering the right belt for my application. My tape deck works great again! Thanks!

2012-05-01

"Very knowledgable and informative seller. I was in search of a stylus for my Stanton cartridge. They informed me that the stylus is no longer available and recommended a replacement stylus. They also steered me away from a more expensive stylus used in DJ cartridges. I received the recommended stylus on time and it fit and performs perfectly. I would recommend TurntableNeedles.com and use them again for their knowledge, sevice and low prices. "

2012-04-11

"I am not a very techie person and they were VERY helpful when they finally returned my call - I purchased the stylus for my SONY turntable - with a few questions they knew that I had a replacement already and were able to recommend what I needed and were quick and responsive getting it to me and now I can enjoy all those wonderful old albums I have been wanting to listen to.

Allen Culpepper

2012-04-01

"Fantastic seller. I was not sure what replacement parts I needed so I called and they answered the phone immediately and provided all the correct info in less than five minutes. In addition, my order shipped same day (within hours) on a Friday and I had it on Monday. Well packaged and worked great. You can't go wrong here!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!"

2012-03-31

"Very thanks for my sansui needle and your best service. Im from Brazil and was very well attended. Thanks."

2012-03-29

"Thanks a lot,i got today everything that i've ordered,they came fast and most important safe,great job,take care!!!"

2012-03-05

"I ws desperate to find a needle for my Panasonic turntable built in the 1980's. I searched and found the right needle on TurntableNeedles.com. It was easy to find the needle and they even warned me to watch for whether it was beveled or not and so I got the right one! It was a great price, so I bought two and they were shipped immediately! I am now back to playing my records and love this website!!! I told all my record playing friends about it too!"

Share TurntableNeedles.com / AVCR Electronics's store rating

TurntableNeedles.com / AVCR Electronics is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TurntableNeedles.com / AVCR Electronics is not a merchant member
TurntableNeedles.com / AVCR Electronics does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!