Stores > USB Memory Direct
  • USB Memory Dire

9:00am - 6:00pm Mon - Fri, EST Closed Sat. and Sun.
      (866) 404-4645
      (954) 337-0206
      sales@usbmemorydirect.com
      (954) 707-6767

Product & services pricing Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review USB Memory Direct by clicking a star below.
2017-05-23

Great Customer Service!

"From the ordering process to the final product, our experience was fantastic! The level of customer service was stellar all the way through. I even got an email from our rep alerting me that my package had been delivered, moments before it arrived on my desk. We will definitely order from USB Memory Direct again!

2017-05-17

Good job by USB Member Direct

"Marina and her team did a great job! The end product was terrific, and it was delivered in a timely fashion. "

2017-05-17

Our short time line was a non-issue for this team! The product was exactly what we wanted and at an excellent price.

"Great product, excellent customer service and prices!!! Thank you!

2017-05-16

5 STARS

"Excellent product & customer service. Marina Daniels was our Account Manager handling our order and she was very quick, efficient, and kind. I received many quotes, but ultimately chose your company due to the service she provided."

2017-05-09

Great service

"Good prices, fast service, and delivered even before the promised date. Thank you! "

2017-05-08

Great vendor

"Mariana was great following up at design and shipping phase. The product looks good too. "

2017-05-05

Excellence in a pinch!

"I was heading to a tradeshow in a few days and was under a crunch for give-a-ways to high level, decision makers. My existing provider was unable to accommodate my need for USB Storage Devices.

Amanda beautifully assisted in me in selecting a newer technology USB device, seamlessly integrated my company's branding and expressed shipped the merchandise in plenty of time to carry them with me to the event.

USB Memory Direct is now my supplier of choice for future marketing events.

2017-05-01

Great customer service

"Great customer service and quick delivery! Great product."

2017-04-20

Great Company

"Our USB Drives always look great, the staff is very friendly and helpful. Delivery is very fast. Always order our USB Drives here!"

2017-04-19

Excellent!

"This is our third time ordering from USB Memory Direct. Lana is always very prompt in processing our order and quality of the USB drives are excellent. Highly recommended if you're interested in distributing USB drives as promotional item!"

2017-04-04

Fast service and perfect product!

"From start to delivery, Amanda Caraballo kept in touch to make sure I was 100% happy! Great company."

2017-03-27

Easy and Hassle Free

"I had a great experience working with USB Memory Direct. They price matched another quote we received and were able to get us a beautiful and clean printed USB Thumb drive and even matched the color of the drive with our logo. I worked directly with Marina and everything went smoothly. All my questions were answered quickly and talks of payment were easily remedied. The drives were shipped and arrived very quickly. We will definitely be using them again when we need additional drives printed!"

2017-03-23

FRIENDLY, FAST AND ACCURATE

"Excellent customer service, fast delivery and great product. "

2017-02-23

When you need it you've got it.

"Punctual response in getting back with updates to copy, and pleasantly happy to make changes where necessary. Lana Burton is a great rep to work with and we'll continue to work with USB Memory Direct. "

2017-02-15

great experience

"Amanda and USB Memory Direct are great to work with. Amanda found the products I needed and worked with me to get them in the time I needed them. They also split the order to send to two different locations.

The logo looks great on the USB sticks. They will be great to give out to customers.

I will definitely use them on my next order.

Share USB Memory Direct's store rating

USB Memory Direct is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

USB Memory Direct is not a merchant member
USB Memory Direct does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!