Stores > USB Memory Direct
  • USB Memory Dire

9:00am - 6:00pm Mon - Fri, EST Closed Sat. and Sun.
      (866) 404-4645

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
Voice your opinion! Review USB Memory Direct by clicking a star below.
2017-03-27

Easy and Hassle Free

"I had a great experience working with USB Memory Direct. They price matched another quote we received and were able to get us a beautiful and clean printed USB Thumb drive and even matched the color of the drive with our logo. I worked directly with Marina and everything went smoothly. All my questions were answered quickly and talks of payment were easily remedied. The drives were shipped and arrived very quickly. We will definitely be using them again when we need additional drives printed!"

2017-03-23

FRIENDLY, FAST AND ACCURATE

"Excellent customer service, fast delivery and great product. "

2017-02-23

When you need it you've got it.

"Punctual response in getting back with updates to copy, and pleasantly happy to make changes where necessary. Lana Burton is a great rep to work with and we'll continue to work with USB Memory Direct. "

2017-02-15

great experience

"Amanda and USB Memory Direct are great to work with. Amanda found the products I needed and worked with me to get them in the time I needed them. They also split the order to send to two different locations.

The logo looks great on the USB sticks. They will be great to give out to customers.

I will definitely use them on my next order.

2017-02-08

Great Service

"Marina, of USB Memory Direct was very helpful we loved the way our USB's turned out. Will order again in the future."

2017-01-24

Excellent Service

"Marina was very patient and made sure the whole process was smooth and quick. The packaging was impeccable. Logo looks nice. I am ready to start using the devices. Best customer service ever."

2017-01-19

Great Quality Product - Professional Company!

"We bought some thumb drives for a product launch and we absolutely love them. They look just like the object we asked them to replicate. The company was very responsive and professional and our thumb drives arrived in a timely manner. "

2017-01-18

Could not have been a better experience

"From the website, to requesting a quote, the speed of response, the accuracy of order, the ease of communication, willingness to work with us on price (being a school district), ahead of schedule delivery- everything was easier than any other vendor we have worked with and came in at a lower price point as well. The quality of the product and printing was phenomenal- it looks great and just like the proof that was sent. Amanda Caraballo was our customer service rep, and she was nothing less than phenomenal. Professional, courteous, willing to go the extra mile, never left us wondering where we were at in the process, and even followed up upon delivery. We deal with a large number of vendors on a daily basis, and this was definitely above the rest. We really could not have asked for a better experience. "

2017-01-10

Great product, great service!

"First of all, I have to say that their service is wonderful - it's one of the reasons I chose to order from them rather than the other companies I received quotes from. Amanda was my account manager, and she did such a great job keeping in communication with me, whether by phone or email. She was also patient when it came to waiting for me to flesh out the final design and with us going back and forth with various email proofs. She was always happy to explain things when I had questions and concerns. She seemed to really care about and listen to what the customer wants. As for the product, what we received looks great and is what we expected based on the proofs. We handed them out recently at an event we sponsored, and they were snatched up quickly! We will certainly be ordering from USB Memory Direct again when we need to restock."

2016-12-19

expectations were exceeded

"Easy ordering experience. Our account manager was quick to respond and delivered several proofs to meet all of our miscellaneous requests. Will definitely order from here again. "

2016-12-08

Amazing customer service and amazing product!!

"We are extremely pleased with the flash drives we ordered from USB Memory Direct. They are classy and professional and miles ahead of anything else we saw for that price. We were worried they were going to be cheap looking and flimsy and they are 100% the opposite. A really great product. "

2016-11-14

Fast, Professional and Convenient!

"I was impressed with the great speed, professionalism, client services and options with USB Memory Direct. I needed a three-day turnaround for an upcoming conference. The sales and art department team were efficient and continually checked in regarding mock-up design, which I greatly appreciated. "

2016-11-07

Quick and Professional

"They were very helpful through the whole process. Offering suggestions and giving updates as to order status. I will be using them in the future for jump drive for my tax preparation clients. "

2016-10-31

Couldn't Be Happier!

"I've been using USB Memory Direct to make flash drive business cards for my voice over business for a couple of years now. Prior to that, I'd used two or three other suppliers, but found USB Memory Direct when the last one stopped responding to my emails.

Recently I had the idea to switch from a traditional drive with a very simple logo (which I'm pretty sure any custom USB company could make with ease) to a business card style drive. The drives they sent me look fantastic. I made up a little design for cassette tape look, and the transparency of the cards pulled it together perfectly. I'm thrilled, and I'm certain I'll never be switching providers again.

2016-10-26

Great Customer Service

"Amazing service! I really enjoyed working with Marina Daniels. She was very patient with me with all of my needs. The products also came to me in a very organized, professional manner. I'm really happy that I found your company. I will definitely be using you again in the future. "

Share USB Memory Direct's store rating

USB Memory Direct is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

USB Memory Direct is not a merchant member
USB Memory Direct does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!