Stores > USB Memory Direct
  • USB Memory Dire

9:00am - 6:00pm Mon - Fri, EST Closed Sat. and Sun.
      (866) 404-4645
      (954) 337-0206
      sales@usbmemorydirect.com
      (954) 707-6767

Product & services pricing Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
Voice your opinion! Review USB Memory Direct by clicking a star below.
2016-03-03

Exactly As Ordered

"The entire process was easy and efficient. The product as described was exactly what I received. The color was spot on. I would highly recommend using USB Memory Direct!"

valuelighting's Avatar

Carrollton, TX
2016-03-02

Rockstar Customer Service

"I was in need of a rush order and the account manager handling the order went above and beyond to ensure that our order was processed quickly and accurately. The product was delivered on the guaranteed delivery date with no issues. I highly recommend USB Memory Direct"

2016-02-19

Efficient, quick to produce and deliver!

"We needed 100 USBs with our logo to be produced and delivered within 3 days, and we were not disappointed. The products arrived on time and the quality is great!"

2016-02-02

Unique products for student recruitment!

"We preloaded these USBs with critical documents for new students to help them navigate their new school, and handed them out at recruitment events!

Quality product, very nice looking.

2016-01-15

Great service.. fast delivery

"Great customer service. they delivered really quick."

2016-01-11

"I've been assisted by David Krymowski several times as he is our account manager. David has been consistent and extremely helpful every time I have spoken with him. The USB drives we order for them are customized and our clients love them. USB Memory Direct always provides high quality products and we have never had an issue with them.

I will continue to go through this company and hope David stays with them for years to come!

2016-01-06

"USB Memory Direct was a pleasure to deal with. They turned around all of our design revision requests very quickly and delivered the product in three days. High recommended."

2015-11-22

"I have nothing but praise for this company and for their rep, Marina. The drives I purchased are perfect for my industry, the customer service was exemplary, the price was right, the quality and durability of the beautiful metal drives is a great reflection of the quality of my own services. I truly appreciate the care that went into making sure my logo was right, and I couldn't believe how fast I received shipment. I'm not sure who is more pleased, me or my clients when I hand them one of these little bullet-screwtop thumb drives."

2015-09-21

"I had a great experience with USB Memory Direct in placing an order for custom USB drives for our company. Max Sanchez, our account manager, was very helpful in making sure our order went smoothly from start to finish! Also, shipping was fast and our drives look great."

2015-09-16

"Awesome service. Very easy to work with. Very pleased with the product."

2015-09-09

"I am so pleased with the wooden USB drives that I ordered from USB Memory Direct. Marina Daniels was such a pleasant customer service rep. She answered all my questions and concerns in a prompt and courteous manner. I highly recommend this company! I will definitely be a return client! Thanks so much Marina, and USB Memory Direct!"

2015-09-04

"I worked with Marina and she was great! I received all my information very quickly. I also received my USB Flash Drives on the exact day they told me they would come in. They are perfect! Definitely recommend USB Memory Direct!"

2015-09-02

"I am very happy with how the flash drives came out. The color is exactly what they showed in the sample photos. My logo turned out great!!! Finally, Lana did an excellent job throughout the entire process. I definitely look forward to doing more business with you!"

2015-09-02

"The sales representative worked hard and in a timely fashion to gain my business through price comparison. She beat a competitor price and also provided a quality design on our logo that no other company had been able to do.
Completely satisfied with the product and mainly the customer service experience. We will be using in the future as well!

2015-08-18

"Excellent customer service and a great quality product (Woodsman USB.) We did a lot of research before deciding on a product and company and have been happy with the results."

Share USB Memory Direct's store rating

USB Memory Direct is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

USB Memory Direct is not a merchant member
USB Memory Direct does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!