Stores > US Appliance
  • US Appliance US Appliance Elite Status

Phone Hours: 8:00 am - 6:00pm EST Mon - Fri Get a live person! No recordings during 8-6 M-F hours
      877-628-9913

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review US Appliance by clicking a star below.
2017-07-14

Excellant

"Just purchased our Refrigerator on line this is our 1st experience. Price was lower than all other retailers. Very good customer service. Received 10 days after purchase. I would recommend this to family and friends."

2017-06-14

Great Customer Service

"We purchased a Zephyr Island Lux Range Hood from US Appliance. The hood came damaged from shipping, and the customer service team of Stephany and Tammi went the extra mile to take care of us. We returned the damaged hood and a new one was shipped out immediately. This is a great organization to buy from!!!!"

2017-06-14

The delivery never showed up, and they charge me a re-delivery fee

"I bought a grill and a grill cover from US Appliance. We agreed on a delivery from 9am to 5pm. My wife and my 2 kids were at home all the time. They never showed up...
When I called them, they argued that they did were here and that they called me.
I send them my phone log to prove them they were wrong, but they did kept arguing that they were here and they charge me a re-delivery fee.

I was hand tied because it was either paying that or paying the return, which was even more expensive.

Totally unfair and unprofessional.

2017-05-28

Very Very Late Delivery - Wrong Color Dishwasher

"I ordered a dishwasher on 11/23/15 and it did not arrive until 2/8/16. Delivery was promised in 3-4 weeks. When it did not arrive I head to reach out. They were not proactive at all. Then they delivered the wrong color. They would not help at all. Terrible!"

2017-04-07

Great customer service

"We ordered a bundle of appliances and got an estimated delivery date for 1-3 weeks. We ended up getting our new appliances within days after purchasing. After unpackaging our appliances we noticed 2 small dents in our refrigerator (all other appliances were in perfect condition), so we called US Aplliance, who were more than willing to help resolve this issue and we were offered multiple resolutions. The customer service were apologetic and easy to work with. They replied back quickly and we resolved the issue the very next day. The appliances look amazing in our kitchen! I am overall satisfied and will continue giving them my business. "

2017-03-14

Best all around service in town

"I purchased all new appliances for our kitchen. only problem was some damage to the Fridge during shipping. Two small dents and some loose inside parts that were broken. US Appliance went the extra mile. They took care of everything pronto. Great people, great prices, and great customer service. I recommend them to everyone. Thanks!!!! "

2017-03-07

Always Pleased

"Arrived earlier than expected. Was an automatic price check and no one had a lower price"

2017-03-01

great service!

"We appreciate the great service!"

2017-02-28

Washer/Dryer Purchase

"I was very apprehensive about ordering our new washer/dryer from US Appliance after reading some reviews online. It seemed most of the negative feedback was pertaining to the shipping company used and not US Appliance. I went ahead and ordered because the price was SO much better than HD, Lowes, Sears, etc. I was going to install myself, so the reviews about bad installers did not worry me and I planned on not accepting shipment if the washer/dryer boxes looked like some of the pictures on Yelp. I am so glad I took the chance on US Appliance. I saved over $400 in discounts along with the free shipping and no sales tax. They quoted me 3-5 business days when I ordered on Thursday. The washer/dryer were delivered by ABF freight before noon on Monday. The truck driver was very nice and wheeled the pallet right into the spot I had cleared in my garage. The boxes were in perfect condition and the driver had no problem waiting for me to open them up and inspect for damage before signing. The washer/dryer were in brand new condition with all manuals and accessories included. I installed them yesterday and they are working great. Others may have had bad experiences with delivery time, damage or installers but my experience was fantastic and I plan on purchasing all future appliances from US appliance."

2017-02-27

Great price and serviceI

"Great price and service. Highly recommend."

2017-02-27

Love my new kitchen appliances!

"I bought the slate gray GE set of kitchen appliances and it looks beautiful in our "newly renovated" home after the flood. I really enjoy the color and quality. Each piece looks amazing!"

2017-02-26

BOMB DIGGY!!!

"LG Beautiful machines best prices"

2017-02-24

No hassles

"Placed the order, received notification for delivery, couple of reps called to confirm time and date of delivery. The delivery was on time, and the 2 guys brought it up without a scratch.
This is how it should always be!
Thanks US Appliance...!

2017-02-24

SLEEK FREEZE BOX

"I purchased this item as a gift for a famity member. Although I haven't personally seen the frig, she has informed me on several occasions of how much she loves the frig and would definitely recommend purchasing the item."

2017-02-23

Great service

"Used them before and will use them again. Top shelf company. Could not be better."

Share US Appliance's store rating

US Appliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US Appliance is a merchant member
US Appliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.