Stores > US Flag Store

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.24/10 7.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.01/10 7.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review US Flag Store by clicking a star below.
2017-10-16

Stars & Stripes

"We have purchased two U.S. flags from this online store. The quality of the stitching is excellent, and the flags are very durable. The customer service is great, and the delivery of the order is prompt."

2017-10-16

Great product

"Materials, instructions, and set up were all great. 25’ pole w/ 4x6’ US flag looks great! Even the box it was shipped in with the red, white, and blue was a nice touch. Thank you"

2017-10-09

Flag Order

"Placed an order on 8/27/17 for 2 flags, got an email on 8/29/17 that one flag was on back order. I figured you would have sent me the one that was in stock, was I wrong. So after a week checked said didn't have anything been shipped out. Talked to someone and they were sorry for the delay. Ask why the one that was in stock hadn't been shipped out to me. Didn't have an answer. They said it would be shipped out soon, I ask when they said the next day. So I waited another week didn't hear anything. Talked to them again claimed it got damaged at the warehouse, which I didn't believe. Told them it wasn't right to hold up my order just because one was on delayed. ( I paid enough in shipping that the orders could have been sent out at different times). He claimed it would go out soon, ask again when, said the next day, told him if I didn't get an email that it had been shipped out that I was going to cancel the order. So next day got email, shame you have to threaten to cancel an order to get you guys to send it to me, finally got on9/20 that it was shipped out. So I will think hard before ordering anything else from you guys, poor customer service"

2017-10-09

Great Service, Great Quality and Great Turnaround!

"Thanks to US Flag Store for delivering an all around great service. We'll definitely be using them again in the short future. "

2017-10-04

"Excellent products, good customer service. "

2017-09-25

Sales Associate With Knowledage of Product!

"Upon calling for information and service I received immediate attention to my needs Your "Gal" knew what I wanted, reviewed my order, got shipping information and I was done. "Quick and easy"!"

2017-09-21

Quality service

"Excellent, prompt service, even for a request for just a catalog!"

2017-09-14

God bless this American Flag store!

"Great, couldn't be easier to keep a stunning new flag on hand!
God bless America!

2017-09-12

Unreliable

"Placed my order back on July 25th. Called 3xs to find out where my order was. I was told twice on the way. Called back again today and was told the pole is on back order. Cancelled my order will not order from this company again. Very discouraging as I work in a school and the community wanted to know why we were not displaying our flag. "

2017-09-08

Awsome Flag

"Totally Pleased with this purchase and the quality was excellent. Shipping was a bit longer than expected but would def buy again"

2017-09-06

Softailrider

"I bought the 13" flag pole and I am very happy with the quick shipping and the quality of the product. "

2017-09-06

Slow Process

"Unfortunately, this was not one of the better experiences I've had buying online. I put in the order for an indoor telescope pole, an eagle ornament, and a stand. Nine days later, the pole shows up, I call the company asking where the other pieces are, they said to be patient as the order came from two different factories. One week later, the other two pieces show up, however, the eagle ornament didn't fit the pole. It turns out it was made for a different kind of flag pole. When I check the description, it didn't mention that it didn't fit a telescoping pole. I returned the old eagle and bought a new one to fit the pole. It took four weeks for the new eagle head to get to my office. "

2017-09-01

College flag dimensions not accurate.

"I bought several 3' x 5' college flags. Be advised they are 33" not 3' as listed."

2017-08-31

Excellence in flagging.

"I ordered a 4 x 6 flag. You shipped it and I hung it on my flagpole. It looks great. Colorful, flaps in the wind, etc. The little circular, movable bracket gizmos don't always rotate properly. Have I screwed them down too tightly? I would like to order a pair of extras as backup. Is that possible, or must I order a whole new pole? All in all, it is a fine product . Thanks. David Wells"

2017-08-31

Quality

"My Kansas State Flag is already starting to unravel on the edge. My name is Arleen Clinesmith 620-593-4345."

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

US Flag Store is not a merchant member
US Flag Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!