Stores > US Flag Store

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.16/10 7.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.26/10 7.26/10
Voice your opinion! Review US Flag Store by clicking a star below.
2017-06-24

Great Service

"It was easy to complete my order and I loved the fact that a signature was required upon delivery."

2017-06-23

5" Round Flag top Ball

"Wow! Fast shipping Great packaging & a hard to find 5" round gold ball. Thank You."

Everything

"They have everything for flags you need. Great prices and quick shipping!"

Best deal for the money

"The solar pole light for the flag is fantastic! It is much better than the one it replaced. The LEDs equipped in this unit are very bright and have a longer range. I also like the different adjustment knobs to best direct is the light.

LONG WAIT TIME!

"It took forever for my flags to ship. When I called, I was told that I received an email that they were on back order. I never received an email. I was told while on the call the call that they were in a being shipped. That was false info, still didn't receive my order for over 2 weeks, so I waited for almost a month for them.

2017-06-21

No ball for top of flagpole

"I received my flagpole and flag but the ball for the top of the pole was not there I sent an email but never heard back"

Flag pins

"My order was processed and sent out immediately. I received them within normal delivery time. The products are of a great quality and are professionally crafted. I am very please with the style and look on my suits. "

Great?

"Service was great, but the quality of the flags was very disappointing. Very poor material, and the way they are attached to the sticks with a few staples is pretty bad."

2017-06-20

They have flags on the site that they don't have to sell.

"They run ads for flags that they don't have. They back order flags than tell you they will not get them in stock because they are will not be printed any more. than weeks later you get one in the mail."

2017-06-19

Best quality and selection of American Flags.

"The American flags arrived on time and were exactly as advertised."

2017-06-19

Great flags, order filled in perfect.

"Order received on time and filled in perfect. About half a dozen of flags came in as rolled format while rest of the flags came in as flat format. Flag formatted flags are great but I am still having problems with the flags came in as rolled format. I am still having trouble flattening them even after ironing those.

Pleased

"I ordered a total of a dozen flags and was concerned about the quality since the price was actually low for what I expected. When they arrived, in a very timely manner, I was VERY pleased with the quality and workmanship of these flags. They are very durable and should last a long time for what I'm using them for."

2017-06-18

Flag purchased for Mother's Day

"We shopped several sites for the flag my Mother said she wanted for Mother's Day. US Flag Store met all our expectations. The flag and pole was sent out very quickly. Prices were very competitive. We would definitely purchase from this store again."

2017-06-17

Flags for cemetery and home

"Outstanding: Ease of ordering, prompt delivery, quality of flags. Will order again."

2017-06-16

Reunion Table Flags

"I order table flags every two years for our reunion. This yer when I ordered the shipment was sent without the POW/MIA flags. I didn't realize they were out of stock until I received the order. I would have be nice if I had been notified of the back order when I placed the order. I will not be ordering from you again."

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

US Flag Store is not a merchant member
US Flag Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!