Stores > US Patriot

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.28/10 7.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
Voice your opinion! Review US Patriot by clicking a star below.
2017-05-19

Very good service!

"It was so prompt! Never expected it to be so soon, thank you so much! It was a great time doing business with you guys."

2017-05-18

great service

"i loved the fact that i got text updates every time my package was somewhere new. "

2017-05-17

Boots

"Would have liked a little more communication."

2017-05-15

Didn't receive item. AGAIN.

"Ordered a multicam top and didn't receive it again. I want a refund."

2017-05-13

Astonishing service.

"Blisteringly fast process from order to delivery. excellent communication in re all phases of the process, and my morale patches are well made, clean, clear, and the velcro is damned AGRO!!!

Bravo all!!!

2017-05-13

Impressive speedy service!!

"I ordered new names after getting married and received them exactly as ordered (hyphenated name) and within 3 days of placing my order. I am impressed with the service I received and will recommend this company to all my military friends. "

2017-05-09

Disappointed

"My prevoius experience with US Patriot Tactical has been pretty good. On my most recent order, I didn't get part of my order and was not notified of an item that did not arrive. The receipt showed that I received all items that I was charged for and I paid extra for next day shipping (because I needed the item quickly). It would be nice for you guys to reach out to me for a refund on shipping cost or future discount. Or at least an explanation, but unfortunately I had to call and find out that I would get my package when it arrives. Not a happy camper."

2017-05-05

A little disappointed.

"I was able to get my package in 3 days from purchasing. It was fast and the product looks great. My complaint for a company named US Patriot....my product has a sticker on it "Made in Taiwan". It is a patch that has an American flag and says Murcia....only to be made in another country. I'd rather spend a few extra dollars to get a US based "Patriotic" item then a foreign made one. Also....the shipping can be a little cheaper. When you spend $5 on something and shipping is $7...doesn't add up for me.

Overall...I like the product and the turn around time was nice.

2017-04-24

Flawless Victory

"Had the product I wanted, had one of the best prices out there, and got it to me in 4 days via UPS... My order shipped within 24 hours, and here I am with my new boots.

Thanks, guys.

2017-04-24

WOW.... 4 Days from call until shipment arrived.

"This may not be normal, however, I received my package in only 4 days from call order until drop off. Great job US Patriot"

2017-04-22

Excellent service

"Delivery time was so quick, and the costumer service was very very good, definetly would buy again form you guys. Lot of variety and products in your page. Thanks very much"

2017-04-21

Air Force boots

"I am pleased w the boots and also w the quick delivery. However, I was not expecting to pay an additional 43 dollars COD in addition to the 38 dollars I paid for shipping. I was under the impression that the shipping that US Patriot charged was the total shipping costs. An explanation of the additional 43 dollars COD would be much appreciated "

2017-04-20

Good quality service

"Very efficient and fast , excellent "

2017-04-19

Horrible

"I ordered my boots on the march 18 and it is 20 apr 17 and they still haven't shipped yet they acting like they sending me boots an attachable exoskeleton with black Nike socks and the shipping address is in narnia! It took them two hours to take my money but when it came to sending my boots they taking there time! I better recieve them and there made from the finest Arabian fabric known to man! "

2017-04-19

Fast and appropriate

"I ordered a pair of Garmont boots, placed the order on a Friday, and followed up on Monday with an email, to find out if this would be a case of "fast shipping but slow to pull the order and get it picked up". I received an email back the same day, stating, "order was placed on Friday, it was scheduled to be pulled and prepared on Monday, received text informing me of process, and I received the boots today (Wednesday). New in box, plastic wrap around the boot box. Totally happy, timely service, great customer relations, first rate products."

Share US Patriot's store rating

US Patriot is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

US Patriot is not a merchant member
US Patriot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!