Stores > US Patriot

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.59/10 6.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
Voice your opinion! Review US Patriot by clicking a star below.
2017-07-06

Never receive full orders

"I understand that stuff sells out and it is back ordered. But a notification when that happens would make things easier to plan ahead. Ordered a set of uniforms only ended up with tops not bottoms. Then ordered a few pairs of gloves for a deployment and only end up with one pair. If would be nice to know prior to getting items in the cart that they will be back ordered is all I would suggest. Other then that I've called multiple times and had great service and always satisfied with what I order when I have it all."

2017-06-28

AR670-1 Boots & 5.11 Tact Hat

"Bought these items and was kept up to date throughout the shipping process. They go above and beyond what is normal in customer service these days."

2017-06-19

Awesome Service!

"I placed my order just over a week ago and it made to the Deid in less then 7 days.

Thanks!

2017-06-16

Bad logistics

"Shipments take a long time"

2017-06-15

Customer Service - First Class

"WOW! I had to do a return with an exchange and then a correction to the exchange. Your customer service people made it all easy!"

2017-06-11

"I paid for next day air on 06/07/17, and I'm still waiting on my package. I paid for next day air service because I didn't want to wait over the weekend for my package. I had to wait anyways. "

2017-06-08

So appreciative!!

"I am truly amazed. Normally being stationed over seas, getting things at a descent time manner is always hard. I got this in only 4 business days! I am soooo amazed. I needed these boots to look nice when I see my husband graduate his BMT. Thank you so much for your fast shipping to those stationed over seas. "

2017-06-06

Excellent Service

"Excellent service and very fast. Didn't have any problem with my delivery. Will buy more things here, won a new customer"

2017-05-19

Very good service!

"It was so prompt! Never expected it to be so soon, thank you so much! It was a great time doing business with you guys."

2017-05-18

great service

"i loved the fact that i got text updates every time my package was somewhere new. "

2017-05-17

Boots

"Would have liked a little more communication."

2017-05-15

Didn't receive item. AGAIN.

"Ordered a multicam top and didn't receive it again. I want a refund."

2017-05-13

Astonishing service.

"Blisteringly fast process from order to delivery. excellent communication in re all phases of the process, and my morale patches are well made, clean, clear, and the velcro is damned AGRO!!!

Bravo all!!!

2017-05-13

Impressive speedy service!!

"I ordered new names after getting married and received them exactly as ordered (hyphenated name) and within 3 days of placing my order. I am impressed with the service I received and will recommend this company to all my military friends. "

2017-05-09

Disappointed

"My prevoius experience with US Patriot Tactical has been pretty good. On my most recent order, I didn't get part of my order and was not notified of an item that did not arrive. The receipt showed that I received all items that I was charged for and I paid extra for next day shipping (because I needed the item quickly). It would be nice for you guys to reach out to me for a refund on shipping cost or future discount. Or at least an explanation, but unfortunately I had to call and find out that I would get my package when it arrives. Not a happy camper."

Share US Patriot's store rating

US Patriot is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

US Patriot is not a merchant member
US Patriot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!