Stores > Ultimate Home Entertainment
  • Ultimate Home E

Voice your opinion! Review Ultimate Home Entertainment by clicking a star below.
2017-08-10

Great Product and Excellent Service

"Roman was incredibly helpful and responsive in assisting me with finding the right product for my space. I purchased the Lagoon-1011 4seat in straight configuration due to the tight space constraints i was working with. The chairs themselves are excellent quality and the price cant be beat for top grain leather. The chairs are the perfect addition to my home theater and constantly get praise from friends, family, and neighbors."

2016-10-19

Super Comfortable, Very High Quality Recliners

"These chairs are just great. Very competitive pricing also. Customer service also 5 stars. I bought the Escape 1019, three of them. Beautiful leather, super supportive springs in the seats, head cushions that are motorized, chilled cup holders. It just doesn't get much better. I'll be back as soon as an addition I'm building is finished for more. Thank you, Roman."

2016-10-10

Sitting in Comfort and Luxury

"I have never had such a pleasant buying experience before as I have had with Roman and his theater chairs. There is no doubt he knows his product and the industry. I was initially worried about spending over $2k for a product (4x Lagoons Leather/Vinyl) that I have never seen nor tested. However with Roman, all you have to do is express your concerns and he does everything in his power to alleviate them. I have personally witnessed him work with previous customers to arrange a “test drive“ for new customers. His customer base is large and loyal even after years and years of service. In this day and age of immediate gratification and internet commerce, most customers will turn on a vendor as soon as there is any issue. This has not happened with Roman, and while I am sure there have been some issues, his constant dedication to customer service and customer satisfaction has kept us all coming back for more.

Thank you again for everything Roman,

-Alex (Marysville Ohio)

2016-09-12

Great experience!

"Excellent experience, from the research assistance, which Roman provided generously through much time spent on the phone, through ease of payment after a decision on an order was decided upon. And then tireless troubleshooting, when unexpected (and rather minor) glitches turned up. When spending this much money online, it's tough to *not* get a little nervous. Roman went as far as you could possibly go, to make me feel comfortable. It felt even better to have the actual product *match* the quality of service. I would not hesitate to recommend these theater seats to anyone --- they're really ARE all that ..."

2016-05-29

Great quality at a very reasonable price, don't hesitate to purchase!

"We ordered 6 of the Fusion Lagoons and could not be happier with the purchase. We were hesitant to buy without being able to try. But, the large thread on the avsforum made me feel comfortable enough to order. We are very glad that we did!

The chairs are excellent quality and materials. They are very comfortable, but still have great support.

Roman was great to deal with and very responsive!

I would not hesitate to buy again.

2016-04-27

Definately Recommended

"Ordered 4 Fusion Jive chairs from UHE after seeing all the recommendations on AVSForum. The high feedback for customer service, seating value, and overall satisfaction is well deserved. Really enjoying mine thus far and highly recommend taking a look at Fusion options..."

2016-04-04

Stop Your Home Theater Seating Search Here

"Let me begin by saying I've had the desire to have a home theater for some time. Nothing extravagant but a fun place for family movie nights, sporting event watching with friends, etc. With young kids, multiple corporate relocations, lack of proper home floor plans, etc. it hadn'tcome to fruition. With our most recent move to the NE we had a finished basement for the first time and the opportunity became more practical.

One key piece of the room was seating. For someone like myself who really likes to research and ensure a good value for their investment, I found the search for home theater seating frustrating. I really wanted to get it right after waiting so long. Over the past year I was close to pulling the trigger multiple times but couldn't get comfortable making the purchase based on a few internet pictures and many mixed customer reviews.

Thankfully, I ran across Roman Shenkerman at Ultimate Home Entertainment. Roman answered all of my questions very timely and thoroughly. Lucky for me I was within driving distance of their warehouse so I could go test each of the chairs in their Fusion collection. They were all impressive and satisfied our needs but we decided to go for the top of the line Escape chairs.

Delivery was coordinated perfectly and arrived within a few days of ordering. The chairs were well packaged and set-up was no problem for me and my wife. We broke them in watching my KC Royals raise their World Championship banner on Opening Night. A perfect start to what I'm certain will be many years of enjoyment.

For anyone in the market for home theater seating I hope you benefit from the extensive research I did and decide to do business with Roman. You won't be disappointed.

2016-01-18

Fantastic seats, fantastic service!

"I was nervous about purchasing seats (ten, in this case) without having an opportunity to try them out first. But I did extensive online research about different seating options and this Fusion Collection was repeatedly mentioned in online forums and review sites. Having ordered and installed them, I can see why! I am absolutely thrilled with my black Tribute seats. These would be fantastic seats at any price, but especially considering their very reasonable price, I cannot imagine finding a better value.

Roman was an absolutely pleasure to work with. He very patiently answered all of my questions over multiple phone calls and was able to suggest the best seats for me given my own comfort preference and what I wanted in my home theater. He is the consummate professional. I didn't know when my room would be ready, so he let me order and pay for the seats and then held them for me until I asked him to ship them.

Overall I couldn't be happier with the seats or the service Roman provides. I recommend these seats without reservation for anyone looking for home theater chairs.

2016-01-02

"My wife and I would like to say a very big THANK YOU to Roman. We very highly & especially recommend him (Ultimate Home Entertainment) to anyone seeking to purchase cinema room seats. We bought 10 fusion series seats from him in December 2015 and he shipped them from the US to Canada.....He executed our transaction and shipment with the highest level of professionalism, time efficiency, customer consideration, and flexibility. They were delivered in good condition and are very high quality products.

We are now enjoying our brand new Home Cinema Room courtesy of Roman Shenkerman
Ultimate Home Entertainment
www.rtheaters.com
732.617.2348

We are very happy clients/customers indeed!!!

Kola & Rebecca (Burlington, Ontario, Canada)

2015-12-18

"Great communication and fast shipping. Roman is a pleasure to deal with. "

2015-09-26

"Ordered 7 Lagoons in black bonded leather on a Friday and they were delivered to my garage less than 48 hours later on a Sunday morning! Seats were well packaged and the delivery guys unpacked the first one with me so that I could see the best way to unpack the rest. Assembled quickly and easily, and all seats look and work great! I was initially concerned that there were some screws included that didn't seem to be needed for assembly, but Roman advised that they are for the optional Butt Kickers should I choose to install some later. Roman was great to work with, answering all of my questions for several days leading up to my deciding to order. He always responded near instantly, regardless of the day or hour. Very happy with the product, service and price, A++, thanks!"

2015-09-02

"I was looking for home theater seating about four months ago. I started by trying a number of nearby furniture stores, but couldn't find anything that was quite what I wanted. I also looked at a number of online retailers, but many of them have accumulated a large number of poor reviews.

I finally came upon Ultimate Home Entertainment by way of avsforum.com. Roman and I exchanged many emails before I finally decided to order, as I was quite wary of ordering chairs that I wouldn't be able to try beforehand. Roman was very patient with me and very responsive; I usually got a reply within hours, if not minutes, and he answered all my questions thoroughly and honestly.

I ordered a row of four Fusion Escape chairs in April, and Roman warehoused them for me for four months at no charge while my new house was being built. I received the chairs today, and they are truly fantastic. They're better than anything I tried out in the local stores, better than I had even hoped for. Capitain Kirk would be proud to sit in one of these chairs.

I unreservedly recommend this company to anyone looking for home theater equipment.

2015-07-30

"I bought 7 Fusion Jives seats from Roman and I'm very satisfied. Roman's support is amazing, I'm in Europe and Roman was very keen to help me getting my seats even with all the paperwork for the shipping. I cannot go to the movies anymore since at home the experience is so much better. Thanks Roman."

2015-07-16

"A+ Experience. Bought a total of 7 Fusion Escapes and had them shipped to Canada. Roman was extremely helpful and responsive over the course of my roughly 6 months of searching and questioning. The chairs themselves are outstanding - loaded with quality features and incredibly comfortable. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Roman and Ultimate Home Entertainment to anyone looking for theatre seating. For a more detailed review of my experience, check out AVS Forums."

2015-06-03

"I ordered 8 of the Fusion Streamline 1017 chairs from Roman at Ultimate Home Entertainment and I could not be happier. All the chairs shipped very fast (The day of my order) and arrive in 3 days. Initially I was a little nervous about ordering seats that I had not tried, but Roman was very patient and answered all my questions promptly. The seats are very comfortable and supporting which is critical for me as I have a bad back. I ordered white glove delivery and they did a great job of setup and haul away of all the packaging. I would not hesitate to order from Roman again. Great guy, fast service, great products and a fantastic price. "

Share Ultimate Home Entertainment's store rating

Ultimate Home Entertainment is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ultimate Home Entertainment is not a merchant member
Ultimate Home Entertainment does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!