Stores > Ultrasoft

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
Voice your opinion! Review Ultrasoft by clicking a star below.
2017-10-06

Good price

"I was looking for a product no longer sold by the manufacturer. This company had the product. They were not seeking to rip anyone off, they didn't up the price. It was a fair deal. And they delivered what they promised in 24 hours. I would do business with this company anytime. They can be trusted."

Exactly as described

"I received my package by the date expected. It was in new condition with no damage.
Completely satisfied with my purchase!

Helpful customer service team

"Josh was very responsive and helpful. He stayed on the line with me until all my issues were resolved. Great customer service! Thanks "

Best around

"Their team is the best around and they offer and provide remote support in case you are experiencing trouble with your order. I recommend them from now on to anyone who is looking for a hardware or software purchase ."

2017-10-05

Awsome delivery system and fast service

"This is one of my favorite websites stores. I can everything I need PC related for my small business.

Just Amazing

"Josh was so knowledgeable and helpful. Something that I was having issues with multiple times , he was able to fix in moments . Happy that I shopped here."

2017-10-05

"Josh has been a great help to me. He was patient enough to allow a disabled woman to get going in the computer world again. without his help, I would still be lost."

Responsive customer service reps

"Placed a large order with lots of questions about certain items. I called customer care service and used the online chat. Both were very responsive and answered the questions I had right away."

2017-10-04

Great decision to buy from them

"Good brand price. shipped fast and good condition. Price OK. No shipping fee is a plus."

Thankx gyus

"Website is easy to navigate and the whole process is a cakewalk . Got my order faster than I expected . "

Trustworthy website

"Had my first experience shopping with Ultrasoft and everything was top notch . Thank you ."

Reliable

" Easy to use, reliable, affordable! I appreciated their kind attitude and hope everyone running into frustrating installation issues could have Josh helping them! "

Steamlined process

"This was the fastest and easiest checkout I've ever done for software. It was very streamlined and with no difficulty. Great job!"

2017-10-03

Everything is working

"I got 20% more discount from them after I asked them if I could buy the software cheaper. The software was installed in no time and it's been working ever since! Awesome "

2017-10-03

I can't say enough about these guys

"Josh was very patient and super helpful. He is definitely an asset to the Ultrasoft Team. He gave simple steps to solve my problem and was super polite and happy to help. "

Share Ultrasoft's store rating

Ultrasoft is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ultrasoft is not a merchant member
Ultrasoft does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!