Stores > United Patent Network
  • United Patent N

Voice your opinion! Review United Patent Network by clicking a star below.
2016-03-08

Wonderful Experience!

"At first, I was worried about telling anyone my idea... I called global patent network and the agent made me feel comfortable I was walked thru the submission process and now my idea is protected! I would recommend their service to others anytime. Highly recommended! "

2016-02-26

Awesome Service!

"I loved their service. They are very nice and professional. I have wonderful experience to work with them and highly recommended them to other because they are honest and they completed their service on time."

2016-02-17

Great job

"Amazing and fast service, they are very helpful and friendly, Great communication "

2016-02-13

Highly Recommended, Awesome service delivery

"I never knew my idea was this huge, I was made to see it from a different dimension. Right now I feel great. They provide highly professional services and it was such a great opportunity working with them. I will recommend their services any day any time.

2016-02-11

Wonderful service !

"Thanks for doing a great job helping me through the patent process, answering all my questions, and doing everything very well and on time!I cannot recommend Globalpatentnetwork highly enough. I hope more newcomer check it out. "

2016-02-04

"This has been one of the best experiences I have had with a company in general. The level of customer service is un-measurable! Thank you globalpatentnetwork I am looking forward continued business with you!"

2016-01-30

Great Service !

"I cannot say enough good things about globalpatentnetwork, and there are many aspects of my success that they have helped me to completely transform. Much appreciated! I will continue to use them as I move forward."

Feeling Secure

"Feeling Secure about my ideas can't get better. Global patent network reviewed my idea and enlightened me of all the things I needed to know. With their help I was able to create a workable action plan. I must say they are very professional, patient and courteous. Highly recommeded"

Awesome experience!

"As you know, the quicker a patent can be processed the better your chances are of capitalizing on your idea are. Add to that the fact that accurate representation of your idea ensures your designs security. These two conditions are the reason I chose and will continue choosing Global Patent Network. Their attention to detail and customer care is paramount. "

10 out of 10!

"Excellent service in one word! I am very very satisfied and impressed with their service. At first they listened and at the end they provided me an amazing idea. Consultants are really well experienced and very knowledgeable. Thanks a lot."

2016-01-25

Awesome and Perfect!!

"I am very happy with their services. I started to work with them for my New invention & idea. I love their professionalism and care toward my invention and ideas. My consultant was very friendly and talent. Very helpful to shape my idea and able to make it competitive for this world. Its true, they are really the only reasons for my success. "

2016-01-16

Great Company, to turn your big idea into an even bigger reality.

"I had a great product idea; I just didn't know how to get from point A which was just an idea to B) developing a product and C) to marketing. I did an online research on how other individuals prior had gotten their ideas out there. I ran across GlobalPatentNetwork, the representative I spoke to was very knowledgeable and laid out an outline on how they could assist me in getting from point A-C. I am very pleased that there are companies out there, that are aimed at helping others turning their dreams and ideas into reality."

SamuelAdam's Avatar

United states
2016-01-15

Great

"They made me feel comfortable in pursuing my Idea.... My agent is always available to answer any of my questions. Im excited to see what the future holds!

2016-01-15

Very helpful for inventors

"For a new inventor it was very easy for me to work with your company. I like the professionalism and care toward my invention and ideas. I have been very pleased to have had the opportunity to work with a very professional and friendly company like Global Patent Network.

My consultant was very easy to talk to, honest, and up front about the experience as a whole. I also appreciated that he used everyday language to explain things, not technical terms that I wouldn't be able to understand. I would highly recommend to all new inventors.

2016-01-14

Very Satisfied

"Very Satisfied and impressed. great service to use."

Share United Patent Network's store rating

United Patent Network is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

United Patent Network is not a merchant member
United Patent Network does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!