Stores > United Routes

786-364-0311
      sales@unitedroutes.com
      866-352-8180

• checkmark icon COD

Voice your opinion! Review United Routes by clicking a star below.
2016-06-28

"honestly had the best service, spoke to the driver directly and the gentleman named Steve Schorr was amazing, submitted my request online and received a call from Steve within the hour with a price and timing for delivery.
Pictures sent upon loading and unloading of the vehicle and full communication the entire time
did not have to worry about a thing

2016-06-21

Happy Transport Customer

"From start to finish this was an excellent experience...
Came across Steve Schorr first via online search, shopped the service online looking at several other companies, and came back to Steve. United Routes had the best record, and Steve gave me the answers to my questions that made me feel comfortable entrusting my MB E350 to him and his driver. The transport was LA to Houston. Alex, the driver, picked up the car at the dealer in LA, communicated with me via text, and arrived a day earlier than expected, which was great. I watched him unload the car from the covered carrier, and he was meticulous, professional, and very careful. The car arrived in perfect condition. Steve was available to me throughout the process, and was very responsive, flexible, and accommodating. I highly recommend their service to anyone who wants to ship their vehicle - whether it is a $30,000 sedan or a $400,000 Rolls Royce - they exercised great care and exceeded my expectations.

You will find less expensive transport services out there, but if you want a covered transport, direct delivery, professional driver, high touch customer care and communication, and respectful attention to detail, spend the extra $200 - $300 and arrange your transport through Steve and United Routes...You get what you pay for.

2016-06-20

Timely Transport

"United Routes moved my 55 Chevy with care. It's a drag chassis and had special requirements. They were very prompt and had excellent communication. I own a trucking company myself which makes me a strong critic. But was very happy with their service and would use again!"

2016-06-15

Pleased

"Steve, the representative I dealt with, was personable, accessible and worked hard. There were no issues with the delivery. Very pleased. "

2016-06-10

What a sight seeing my 1976 Eldora Convertible getting off the top shelf

"Your employee Bill was very helpful in keeping me informed of when the car would be delivered. He did an exceptional job of making sure the bumper and tailpipe would not drag when unloading this beautiful hunk of steel on 6/10/2016 at Ocean Isle Beach, NC. I thought I could not look as my beautiful was coming off the ramps but no problem at all. I also appreciate Steve working with and setting up the pickup in Port St. Lucie, Fl. A class operation in all aspects of my dealing with you. Will certainly recommend United Routes to any of my friends needing a car moved. Thank again."

2016-06-10

GREAT SERVICE, Curtious and efficient Drivers, would recommend them to anyon.

"Curtious and efficient service I would recommend them to anyone."

2016-06-06

No hassle Franklin

"The 1930 Franklin sedan was picked up (on time) in Seattle WA and I was told how nice the driver Jim was to work with as the car had to be winched onto the truck. I found out how nice when he called about 240 miles from NC. He backed exactly to the spot and helped unload. Everything was exactly as we agreed... protected and safe, on time, and no extra charges. I would highly recommend United Routes and hope to use them again. Steve was a pleasure to work with and explained everything up front. A great experience! "

2016-05-27

"Steve and United Routes made the moving process much easier. They were incredibly communicative and contacted me during each step of the process. I highly recommend United Routes to my friends. "

2016-05-26

Delivering my BABY FJ43!

"If you care about your car as if you would your own child then look no further... Read no further reviews and call United Routes. I can write all the positive remarks like everyone else... It is all true. But know that they care about doing the best job they can. They will treat your vehicle as if it were there own. Hard to find customer service like there's these days."

2016-05-26

Would definitely not hire again

"Two deliveries in two months went badly, that is enough for me to never hire them again."

Rep reply posted Jun-06-2016

A rep from United Routes, Karl Ove, has responded

“Firstly, we would like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that you may have had from our service. From our understanding, the driver accidentally unloaded in the lot next to you creating an uncomfortable situation for you and your business neighbor. While we do our very best to ensure that things like this are avoided, unfortunately, mistakes do happen. We have discussed the issue with our driver as it is our responsibility to ensure that this does not happen again in the future. We apologize for any unnecessary bother you have experienced and hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Team United”

2016-05-25

My classic auto delivered safe and sound.

"Terrific service by Steve at United Routes and the driver at Cosmo 's transport. They picked up my car and delivered it in less than 24 hours. Great servic"

2016-05-25

Best Car Transporter we've ever used

"Aaron Mandel from United came to my rescue when another Exotic Car transport company kept lying about picking up our new car from an out of state BMW dealership. Not only did Aaron come through but had the car picked up in two days and delivered within 48 hours. "

2016-05-23

Easy Auto Transport

"United Routes LLC was extremely easy to deal with - the rep (Steve Schorr) was professional and made all arrangements. Cost was comparable to other companies but the service was a step above!"

2016-05-16

great service

"delivered as promised on time no issues or delays I would recommend to anyone with high end transport needs.. "

2016-05-06

Nice job with my Porsches

"Needed to ship a 911 S convertible to San Antonio from Denver and have a newer 911 S convertible picked up and returned. After an exhaustive internet search I decided to go with United Routes. Given the weather conditions (rain storms with some hail in San Antonio along with snow in Denver) and the price of these Porsches I wanted enclosed carriers. Wonderful experience, including updates to my cell from the drivers. First Porsche picked up Tuesday morning, the second delivered four days later on Friday night in front of my home; and at a rate similar to open carriers. Highly recommend--particularly for high end cars.

WC

Share United Routes's store rating

United Routes is a Merchant Member! Learn more

United Routes is a merchant member
United Routes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.