Stores > Upscale Time
  • Upscale Time

Voice your opinion! Review Upscale Time by clicking a star below.
2017-01-11

N/A

"At this point in time the company is in the process of rectifying my complaint."

2014-01-17

"I purchased an Oris watch for my wife (which was to be my gift to her for our 20th anniversary). The order went through on January 10, 2014 and I was sent notification my watch had been shipped. On the 14th I received another email saying that when "they went to fulfil the order they discovered they did not have a watch suitable to send me......apologise for marking your order as shipped when it will not be able to be sent." I have received a refund but has left me still feeling short changed as this was a special occasion.

I have just read another review for the same brand of watch which had exactly the same outcome, leaving me to wonder what exactly is going on with Upscale Time.

Most definitely never again.

2013-07-18

"UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!! I purchased an Oris watch online from this vendor on a Friday with the website clearly indicating that the item was "In Stock." On Monday, I was notified that the item had shipped via FedEx. On Thursday I got an email that the item was actually sold out. The vendor's response was "We made a mistake and was left up by accident. It happens. No company is perfect and if you continue to buy off web it will happen to you again.""

2013-07-07

"1. Product: Watch Welder K23-1710 – 350 USD
2. Stated condition: “New & Guaranteed Authentic”
3. Purchased: October 2012
4. Delivered: November 2012

5. Problem: After three months of use got profound condensation behind the glass. It has never been exposed to water or moisture and it's supposed to be 5 ATM waterproof

6. Action: two e-mails, three phone conversations

7. Reaction from UpscaleTime: promised to contact me “tomorrow” – never did.

8. Conclusion: at least this particular watch is not authentic;
company does not respect its customers.

9. Advice: avoid dealing with UpscaleTime.com from Lynchburg, VA, United States.

Roman,
Auckland, New Zealand.

2012-12-05

"Can't get a hold of them. I sent multiple emails asking them a question about one of their items but got no response. I also called them twice and the guy who answered took my phone number and email and said they would get back to me within 24 hours. A week later still no response. I guess they aren't interested in selling. I had to look elsewhere."

2012-04-29

"Really Superb. Great customer service, fast shipping and brand new watches exactly as described. Discontinued swiss watch lines particulary at the luxury end are really nice to find at this store when they are on sale or you ask for a price. This is probably my 4th order and every single order has been executed instantly and flawlessly. AAA Rating for Upsale Time. I have another order with them on the way !"

2011-04-17

"Bot a watch from them, which didn't work out so had to return. Return was flawless and customer service great. Will buy from them again."

2010-12-02

"They were good to deal with. Quick shipping and authentic new watch"

Share Upscale Time's store rating

Upscale Time is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Upscale Time is not a merchant member
Upscale Time does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!