Stores > Veaul

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Veaul by clicking a star below.
2017-05-19

Good quality dress but not the same dress

"I just went for UK size 10 dress. The fitting was perfect but really long, I'm 5,6.
The quality is really good too however unfortunately the lace at the shoulders really ruins it. Avoid lace dresses. The sizes are correct and not too small like the usual China sizes however ensure you measure your height.

2017-03-24

Never again Veaul!!! The worst experience in my life with on-line buying clothes!

"The dress was clumsy and looked kitschy, completly different from what was presented on the photography. I sent it directly back and now I have problems to get my money back- they have very strange return policy. I think I will not get my money back :-( :-( :-( I lost because of them a lot of money because their products are not cheap. Better save Your money and avoid problems and costs!"

2017-01-19

Veaul did great job

"Thank you so much to bring me a stunning wedding dress, I am so happy with it. i get the dress today, you made my day , as i promised you write a good review on this site:) I will come back your shop again!"

2016-04-24

Worst experience ever! Save your $$$

"Do not order from here! I ordered a skirt to be made and they sent me a piece of fabric! Not a stitch in it. When I asked them where my skirt was they said that is your skirt! Seriously, don't send them your money. It's a scam! If you want more info you can message me. Trust me, find someone else. "

2015-12-29

"For first I must tell you that I'm verry satisfied about the store and site. I rwally enjoyed for the dress what I received. Shipping was very fast and without problems. The dress came well packaged and in intact condition. Accurately described the size and the ability to match them to each other, as well as sewing made it all fits perfectly! Every detail on the dress is perfect! A huge thank you also for customer service. There is nothing to fault this company. If you want to feel beautiful in your dress, be sure to check out the Veaul!"

2015-10-21

"Hallo liebes veaul team, ich habe mein absolutes traumkleid geliefert bekommen!! Es passt perfekt, die massanfertigung passt auf den mm genau, super toller service von beginn an, super freundlicher chat und sehr hilfreich. Ich konnte gar nicht glauben, wie schnell und problemlos geliefert wurde. An alle oesterreicherinnen, kauft unbesorgt bei veaul, besonders wenn auf das budget geschaut werden muss. Tolle qualitaet, genau wie in den brautsalons. Mein traumkleid sieht genauso wie am bild aus und ist super sauber und genau genaeht!! Tausend dank fuer ein perfektes kleid in einwandfreier qualitaet!! Ich kaufe ganz sicher wieder bei euch."

Share Veaul's store rating

Veaul is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Veaul is not a merchant member
Veaul does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!