Stores > Verizon Wireless

Product & services pricing Rating 0.36/10 0.36/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.19/10 0.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.77/10 0.77/10
Voice your opinion! Review Verizon Wireless by clicking a star below.
2017-08-23

Poor Losers

"You find out Verizon's true colors when you try and leave them. We were a customer for 15 years and we loved the coverage we had with Verizon but could no longer afford the monthly bills do to a loss of a job. We switched to T-Mobil, saving us about 300 a month. During the switch Verizon is suppose to send you a detailed bill so that you can submit it to T-Mobil and get the bill paid off. Verizon continued to send summary bills, even though we called them directly and requested the detailed bills, multiple times. I found out on my own that you can go to a corporate store and have them print one out on the spot. So after all this delay we submitted the bill to T-Mobile and they said it would be 4-5 weeks to process. Meanwhile Verizon sent us to collections. We tried to let Verizon know what we were going through and they didn't seem to care at all. We paid off the bill completely but Verizon refuses to remove the charge off from our credit. Although the Executive office said if we came back to Verizon they could maybe work something out. Yes we made mistakes, but we corrected them and did the right thing and paid off our bill. We probably would have gone back to Verizon when our financing improved, but they made it impossible to go back now. You are only a number to them and it shows if you need something from them. "

2017-08-17

Rip off

"Terrible customer service. Charged me for a phone I returned. "

2017-08-10

Fake deals, cheats

"Fake deals, they make all offers which they don't honor and then sends u crazy bills."

2017-08-08

Thieves

"I am one of the luck lg g4 owners. I lost everything! My daughter's first year on this earth all documented on a piece of crap phone that just died one day! I tried asking if I paid extra could they fix the bad connection without deleting all those memories and I was told no. Its policy to delete it once the phone is fixed. And then Verizon replaces my dead phone with another piece of crap phone that never works! Someone else's refurbished crap! I call today and they say let's do a factory reset! How about you send me a phone that works since I paid for a working phone from the beginning! I hate this company it's a ****, no good, does not care about how they effected their customers company. I hate it and I hope the lose something valuable like so many other people who were effect by their crappy equipment. Stay away! Go with another company! "

2017-07-30

unfair costs

"After waiting for service (what other retail store makes the customer wait) I reluctantly purchased my first i-phone. In addition to the absurd cost of the phone, I had to pay a $30 'Upgrade Fee'. Did I inconvenience them by shopping at their store?! Why charge a $30 penalty fee for upgrading your phone, do they not want the business?! I'm already paying the higher price for the new phone. And they then inform me that the updates will likely stop before I even pay off the phone! What kind of business is that?! How is this company still in business?!!"

2017-07-12

Verizon is the largest scam business

"To date, verizon still owes my family about 300 dollars. I had the Note seven that I was promised I would be reimbursed for the payments I had made, and the two tax fees, and restocking fees I had to pay, because i also switched to another Note 7 when they "fixed" it. I have filed complaints several times, and every time my conversation has ended with "I'll get this approved through my supervisor and get back with you in two days" Once I even asked for the customer service lady's full name and/or email so that I could contact her just in case she didn't contact me back, and she assured me there was no need for that because she would get back with me. I live in a rural area, and no other company gets service here, so I have no other options. But my family and I have been utterly taken advantage of. "

2017-07-12

I tried to call maybe 200 times, always unfortunately we are unable to connect your call at this time I pay $80 for unlimited, but 2 hours

"I tried to call maybe 200 times, always unfortunately we are unable to connect your call at this time

I pay $80 for unlimited, but 2 hours ago my internet stooped work well, just 0,2 kbs/s
I called they answered 3 times, told we will help you, and call 3 times disconnected, after 3 time, I always get this---unfortunately we are unable to connect your call at this time

2017-07-11

Eff u verizon ......eff you

"After 20 years being loyal customer I was victimized by fraudulent charges levied against me continually for 4 months. In the range of $600. False statements on a continual basis the problem was fixed. After 4 months of harassment in text messages of outrageously high and false bills, I got a 10 dollar discount for my troubles. Costumer service also blows hard unless you love going threw the lupty lupe digetle answering service. Should have got my contract cancelled but I'm such a **** terd, I'll ride it out to the end. Side knote: at one of thier outlet store's with my kids, had to leave due to the Marilyn Manson transgender dude working behind the counter. Discussting experience.... they're all a bunch of piranhas that use predatory tactics sucking you into the worst deals of your life......getting the hell out soon, will make it my life long mission on the net spreading truth whenever possible "

2017-06-12

Leaving this company soon as possible

"Now if you go over your data you are automatically switched to 3 G. Five phone calls later with a different story each time I'm told if you go over you are prioritized behind people who have not gone over. Doesn't matter that you are trying to run a business. Forget calling if you don't have at least a half an hour to sit on hold and be transferred around. Quick as I can decide where to go I'm done with Verizon "

2017-06-08

Most Terrible Company Ever!

"There doesn't seem to be any where to complain formally to Verizon. Out of all of the services I have ever had in life from T-Mobile to Comcast, I have never had a company that is so terrible like Verizon. I have been having issues with Verizon since I signed up 7 months ago December 2016. The customer service is the definition of terrible. No body is ever on the same page and I feel that everyone at Verizon are liars. Everybody said they want to help and said they know what their talking about but really has no clue in the world. I hate Verizon so much that I am truly going to put in effort to report them to any and everyone. #ihateverizon."

2017-05-19

Sad

"Paid for a phone not even activated when it arrived and they give you a hard time after you paid for the phone

2017-05-12

Wilder Ave. On BayCity Mi

"I had bought a cell phone 3 days ago for $237.00 and was unhappy with the cell. Went back in 3 days later to pay $35. Restock fee! And $90.00 more to upgrade. And 1 worker was dumb and had no clue about anything was going on in the Wilder location. Then his co-worker teamed up with him. On me. I felt very disappointed. And left. Upset! They were Extremely. Not Caring to help me! I showed him I had. 700.00 on me. so he knew I was Serious! He Was Still Very ignorant to me! ! I am so Discussed !! With wilder and Euclid Ave Services!!.. And their behavior!! that I left the store. And they Shut down my prepaid cell. No calls or Texts were able to go Through. Not even the Web! WoW"** I Hate That Store! With Passion Now** In Freaking Believe Able!!"

2017-05-10

More Than Happy!

"Having nearly every carrier in my area at some point, I can say without a doubt that Verizon is the best carrier by far. Best service, best customer service and awesome tech support."

2017-05-10

Loyalty Means Nothing to Them

"I've been with Verizon Wireless for 11 years. Paying a bill I hit the wrong button and paid the full amount. I'm on a share plan so we divide it.
I was told a reversal would be put in, which could take 3-5 business days, and someone would follow up with me on the status of it.
No one ever did, no call, no email, it smoke signal. I had to call, and I was getting the run around being transferred multiple times, then to a do you want to purchase automated system instead of someone telling me the reversal was denied.
There should be a confirm yout amount option when calling in a payment even if it's REOCCURRING payment.
So because that amount was owed they basically said it's there's, share plan or not try to get it from the person on the plan to pay me. I was mad because I had to leave my job to take care of my mom who had heart surgery so my income is really tight.
I really feel some way about all of this. I pay on time, I've been a loyal customer for 11 years and the way I was treated and the lack of communication really has me ready to look for a different cell phone company. I am not happy.

2017-05-09

Verizon Wireless store at 2608 East Stone Drive Kingsport, Tennessee 37660

"The first words out of the mouth of the service representative was about another customer. Calling him (the customer) The Jerry Springer Show! I was there to buy a new I phone for my wife and add unlimited data to our hotspot. The service representative (Male) was too cocky and wired up to help us. It was not not what I wanted to purchase but what he wanted us to have. He would not let me talk, even telling me to quite talking so he could talk. However he got one thing correct ,he knew when we were done talking and were leaving the store.

I have been a Verizon Wireless customer for many years. I always considered Verizon Wireless the best. Another Carrier could not convince me to leave with any offer. But it appears service is failing big time. Sure it will take awhile to phase them out wisely, but it has to be done.

Billy Dishner

Share Verizon Wireless's store rating

Verizon Wireless is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Verizon Wireless is not a merchant member
Verizon Wireless does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!