Stores > Verizon Wireless

Product & services pricing Rating 0.45/10 0.45/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.25/10 0.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.28/10 0.28/10
Voice your opinion! Review Verizon Wireless by clicking a star below.
2017-07-12

Verizon is the largest scam business

"To date, verizon still owes my family about 300 dollars. I had the Note seven that I was promised I would be reimbursed for the payments I had made, and the two tax fees, and restocking fees I had to pay, because i also switched to another Note 7 when they "fixed" it. I have filed complaints several times, and every time my conversation has ended with "I'll get this approved through my supervisor and get back with you in two days" Once I even asked for the customer service lady's full name and/or email so that I could contact her just in case she didn't contact me back, and she assured me there was no need for that because she would get back with me. I live in a rural area, and no other company gets service here, so I have no other options. But my family and I have been utterly taken advantage of. "

2017-07-12

I tried to call maybe 200 times, always unfortunately we are unable to connect your call at this time I pay $80 for unlimited, but 2 hours

"I tried to call maybe 200 times, always unfortunately we are unable to connect your call at this time

I pay $80 for unlimited, but 2 hours ago my internet stooped work well, just 0,2 kbs/s
I called they answered 3 times, told we will help you, and call 3 times disconnected, after 3 time, I always get this---unfortunately we are unable to connect your call at this time

2017-07-11

Eff u verizon ......eff you

"After 20 years being loyal customer I was victimized by fraudulent charges levied against me continually for 4 months. In the range of $600. False statements on a continual basis the problem was fixed. After 4 months of harassment in text messages of outrageously high and false bills, I got a 10 dollar discount for my troubles. Costumer service also blows hard unless you love going threw the lupty lupe digetle answering service. Should have got my contract cancelled but I'm such a **** terd, I'll ride it out to the end. Side knote: at one of thier outlet store's with my kids, had to leave due to the Marilyn Manson transgender dude working behind the counter. Discussting experience.... they're all a bunch of piranhas that use predatory tactics sucking you into the worst deals of your life......getting the hell out soon, will make it my life long mission on the net spreading truth whenever possible "

2017-06-12

Leaving this company soon as possible

"Now if you go over your data you are automatically switched to 3 G. Five phone calls later with a different story each time I'm told if you go over you are prioritized behind people who have not gone over. Doesn't matter that you are trying to run a business. Forget calling if you don't have at least a half an hour to sit on hold and be transferred around. Quick as I can decide where to go I'm done with Verizon "

2017-06-08

Most Terrible Company Ever!

"There doesn't seem to be any where to complain formally to Verizon. Out of all of the services I have ever had in life from T-Mobile to Comcast, I have never had a company that is so terrible like Verizon. I have been having issues with Verizon since I signed up 7 months ago December 2016. The customer service is the definition of terrible. No body is ever on the same page and I feel that everyone at Verizon are liars. Everybody said they want to help and said they know what their talking about but really has no clue in the world. I hate Verizon so much that I am truly going to put in effort to report them to any and everyone. #ihateverizon."

2017-05-19

Sad

"Paid for a phone not even activated when it arrived and they give you a hard time after you paid for the phone

2017-05-12

Wilder Ave. On BayCity Mi

"I had bought a cell phone 3 days ago for $237.00 and was unhappy with the cell. Went back in 3 days later to pay $35. Restock fee! And $90.00 more to upgrade. And 1 worker was dumb and had no clue about anything was going on in the Wilder location. Then his co-worker teamed up with him. On me. I felt very disappointed. And left. Upset! They were Extremely. Not Caring to help me! I showed him I had. 700.00 on me. so he knew I was Serious! He Was Still Very ignorant to me! ! I am so Discussed !! With wilder and Euclid Ave Services!!.. And their behavior!! that I left the store. And they Shut down my prepaid cell. No calls or Texts were able to go Through. Not even the Web! WoW"** I Hate That Store! With Passion Now** In Freaking Believe Able!!"

2017-05-10

More Than Happy!

"Having nearly every carrier in my area at some point, I can say without a doubt that Verizon is the best carrier by far. Best service, best customer service and awesome tech support."

2017-05-10

Loyalty Means Nothing to Them

"I've been with Verizon Wireless for 11 years. Paying a bill I hit the wrong button and paid the full amount. I'm on a share plan so we divide it.
I was told a reversal would be put in, which could take 3-5 business days, and someone would follow up with me on the status of it.
No one ever did, no call, no email, it smoke signal. I had to call, and I was getting the run around being transferred multiple times, then to a do you want to purchase automated system instead of someone telling me the reversal was denied.
There should be a confirm yout amount option when calling in a payment even if it's REOCCURRING payment.
So because that amount was owed they basically said it's there's, share plan or not try to get it from the person on the plan to pay me. I was mad because I had to leave my job to take care of my mom who had heart surgery so my income is really tight.
I really feel some way about all of this. I pay on time, I've been a loyal customer for 11 years and the way I was treated and the lack of communication really has me ready to look for a different cell phone company. I am not happy.

2017-05-09

Verizon Wireless store at 2608 East Stone Drive Kingsport, Tennessee 37660

"The first words out of the mouth of the service representative was about another customer. Calling him (the customer) The Jerry Springer Show! I was there to buy a new I phone for my wife and add unlimited data to our hotspot. The service representative (Male) was too cocky and wired up to help us. It was not not what I wanted to purchase but what he wanted us to have. He would not let me talk, even telling me to quite talking so he could talk. However he got one thing correct ,he knew when we were done talking and were leaving the store.

I have been a Verizon Wireless customer for many years. I always considered Verizon Wireless the best. Another Carrier could not convince me to leave with any offer. But it appears service is failing big time. Sure it will take awhile to phase them out wisely, but it has to be done.

Billy Dishner

2017-05-05

Screen protector

"Go in the store, takes about three minutes to get waited on, (which is usually fast) told them it was set back to pick up tonight thinking it should be all ready to go when I get into the store and then told. It's not in inventory after 20 minutes still no screen protector. I left, Verizion truly needs to think about customer service. By the way did I mention the phone is two weeks old and been in the store a total of three times not including today. Very disappointed!"

2017-05-04

Bad internet service. Lied about unlimited data.

"My wife and I have 2 smart phones and the home fuzion installed router service from Verizon for 5+ years. Verizon made us angry in the past and we switched the phones to US cellular but kept the home fuzion from Verizon because our home is in the country side with very limited ISP options. We paid close to 150$ a month for many years for 30GB month plan...very expensive. Recently when Verizon resurrected unlimited data I was convinced by a Verizon rep to switch the phones back all under one plan. I was weary and looked at the fine print on what unlimited data meant and I saw they would throttle hot spots and tethering to 3g after 10GB of data. I was told the home fuzion wasn't a hotspot, it was installed and not mobile and excluded from that policy so I went ahead and signed up, traded the phones in and now am locked in for 2 years (or pay 1300$ to get out of the equipment fees early.) They now say the home fuzion is a hot spot, so my home internet is only 10GB and then it gets throttled to about 550kbps speeds. The service is terrible on my home fuzion wifi now on the unlimited data plan. It's really difficult to get anything done when I have to remote in to work through this connection. I did the math and If i downloaded constantly at 550kbs speeds I would get 160GB a month which is much more then I used to have...however the speed is so slow my family can't use it at the same time when we are all awake…I mean who downloads constantly 24/7 for a month? Verizon unlimited data plan on home fuzion is a one user at a time experience. If I would have known they would throttle my home fuzion installed ISP service I would have went with Frontier DSL and Google Fi project. Right now I'm just waiting 2 years so I can say goodbye to Verizon forever! We have given so much hard earned money to this corporation for many years...I can't believe they are treating us like this... Customer service is unhelpful and they just want us to pay for a metered data plan. I don't understand why Verizon is pretending to be an ISP with this installed home fuzion service, but doesn't want to actually provide decent internet service. I'm waiting to see if any class action lawsuits come out of this. 1 year and 10 months until I never have to deal with Verizon again!"

2017-04-28

**** Verizon

"I **** hate Verizon honestly this complany is pure **** and everyone working for this **** company are **** ****. Don't waste your money or time the wifi **** **** ****. If I could get a negative **** rating I would I hate you guys "

2017-04-27

Mifi

"They say you get unlimited 4g data. After 2 weeks of use the 4g drops to 3G. Liars!"

2017-04-16

worst

"customer service is non existent. cost is above competition . i am dropping them"

Share Verizon Wireless's store rating

Verizon Wireless is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Verizon Wireless is not a merchant member
Verizon Wireless does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!