Stores > Veterans United Home Loans

• Contact: customer_service@veteransunited.com
    • Phone: 800-884-5560
    • Customer Support: 800-884-5560

2014-09-30

"We are very happy doing business with Veterans United Home Loan. "

2014-09-29

"Dave and Molly were awesome to work with. They were a like a breath of fresh air. I call once or more a week to ask questions and sometimes the same question just to be sure that I understood what was going on. Never once did either one mind a call from me. We are so glad that a veterans wife gave us Veterans United name and phone number. When we hear of another veterans family looking for a lender that understands VA home loans, Veterans United Home Loans will be the lenaders name we pass along.
Thanks for a easy transaction,
John and Melinda Davis

2014-09-20

"Veterans United was outstanding from the time that we applied for a loan to the closing of our house. Being a disabled veteran there were some specific things that were needed in a home that we purchased especially with mobility and access. It took over fourteen months to find the home that suited our needs but we finally found the home we needed and are now moved in. When we applied for the home loan we received an answer right away. If we called with any questions everyone was always very prompt to get back to us and give us all of the information that we needed. Everyone that we dealt with was very professional and helpful. It was overall a very positive experience."

2014-09-18

"The personnel at Veterans was very supportive and patient. They were also very good at "keeping us in the loop" with the process"

2014-09-17

"Wow, these guys are the best!! Kayla and the gang were great. I felt like I was their only client. They were professional and returned calls almost immediately. They kept me informed every step of the way with what was going on. I received realistic responses, but in such a caring manner. I was really impressed with meaningful little tokens of appreciation and congratulations sent. Can't say enough about this group. They will always have my business..."

2014-09-16

"I have nothing to say but positive reviews for my representative and Veterans United Home Loans. All my questions were answered and I was kept informed of everything going on with my loan. I could not be more grateful. Thank you!!!"

2014-09-15

"Zach,

Thank you for making our home buying easy ... more importantly, enjoyable. Susan and I both felt very comfortable working with you ... you were always available including weekends.

With great respect, Mike and Susan

2014-09-12

"Veterans United made our first time home buying experience wonderful!"

2014-08-19

"The team that I had consisted of Dave, Sarah his assistant and the agent that they set me up with in my area, Dawn. From the returned phone call after applying online, to closing not even three months later, this team was professional through and through. I was very pleased considering I purchases this house online from 1100 miles away without ever stepping foot in the house physically. My agent took personal time on her weekend to take 96 pictures and label them individually so I had a clear representation of what I was purchasing. very possible aspect of buying the home was superb and I have and would recommend them to anybody eligible for a VA loan."

2014-08-18

"I was very impressed with the whole process of obtaining a home loan through Veterans United. My Loan officer Eric Soete made the loan process smooth and kept me informed of all I needed to do. If I did not understand something he took the time to explain it. I would recommend Veterans United to any veteran looking to purchase a hom."

2014-08-16

"The entire experience of purchasing a home through Veterans United was pleasant from start to finish. Our loan officer John Sullivan was professional and knowledgeable. We couldn't have picked a better place to obtain a mortgage. I would definitely recommend them to any veteran looking to buy a new home. "

2014-08-15

"VU is the only Mortgage company we will ever use. We have used their services twice now and have been very satisfied overall. Breck Frerking is the best! We requested her personally on the second time around because she did such an awesome job for us the first time. She was very helpful and quick to answer any questions or concerns we had. She was encouraging and extrememly knowledgeable. We hope to never have to move again but, you can be assured if we do we will come back to VU. I even recommend them to all my veteran friends and family. "

2014-08-06

"it was good thr agrnts very nice"

2014-07-28

"Having purchased several homes in my life, I have to say this was the most stress free purchase ever. The first time we called and talked to a rep there, we were told what we were pre-approved and that he would be with us thru the entire process. Nathan and his team were there for us everyday and kept us informed and apologized if they need additional information which was at a minimum to say the least. The only stress was the appraiser not being able to send in the appraisal report due to being without electricity. We gace them a 33 day constraint and we met our closing date. Great people to work with and I highly reccommend Nathan and his team."

2014-07-25

"Veterans United was awesome! Steve and his team went above and beyond to make sure that we were taken care of. Our loan was ready to close faster than we thought possible. They were quick to respond to any and all of our concerns. It was a pleasure doing business with them. If I ever need a home loan again it will be with them!"

Share Veterans United Home Loans's store rating

Veterans United Home Loans is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Veterans United Home Loans is not a merchant member
Veterans United Home Loans does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!