Stores > Video One Repair
  • Video One Repai Video One Repair Elite Status

• Address: 501 South Reino Road Suite I #127
    • Contact: Info@videoonerepair.com
    • Phone: 888 283 2228

Voice your opinion! Review Video One Repair by clicking a star below.
2017-03-12

Great Service

"I can't thanks Sheryl and this company enough for helping me through this process of repairing my Sony AX-2000. Communication was great, repair done quickly for a fair price. I called them by accident thinking I had sent my camera to them. Without going into a long story Sheryl gave me some advice even though I wasn't a customer of hears to ensure I get my camera back from the other company. You can't go wrong using this company. "

This review was modified by ministerdodd on March 14 2017 08:15:01 PM

2017-01-24

You helped me a lot!

"Thank you guys so much for the work you do. You did a great repair of my sony camera, now it works perfectly and I can go on shooting as before! Thanks a lot! "

This review was modified by AdamCourtrney on January 26 2017 08:45:02 AM

2016-08-12

Excellent Service

"1st time I used them, my camera's focus mechanism was screwed up (a Sony feature!). They talked me through how to get through my shoot by tilting camera back and forth. After, I sent it in. Camera cme back better than brand new!
2nd time - I dropped my camcorder and needed it fixed quick. Sent it to them overnight. They had a 2 day turnaround for me.
Quick turnaround.
Recommend highly!

This review was modified by dtrisker on August 12 2016 08:46:32 AM

2016-02-22

Exceptional work, honest and a business with integrity!

"It is my pleasure to write this review on behalf of Video One Repair of Newberry Park, California. I own a Canon GL2 camera, which I purchased in 2002. I did not know about Video One Repair until Cannon told me what the cost to repair my camera was in excess of what the camera is worth today. I ‘Googled’ ‘Canon GL2 camera repairs,’ and came across Video One Repair’s web site.

I contacted them and spoke with Sheryl. I explained the problem with the camera and she had a very good sense of what the issue was. She gave me an estimate. I immediately packed and shipped out the camera to them. VOR received it in less than a week.

VOR diagnosed the issue and immediately contacted me and explained the issue and costs. What would have cost me in excess of $1,000.00 at Canon, cost me far less at Video One Repair.

In my initial phone call, I had spoken with Sheryl. She is a very bright, responsible person who is serious about her work. She is one of the very few individuals known to me that continually adds intellectual rigor in explaining to me not only the ‘how, why’s and when,’ but also to the ‘when and what I can expect.’ Sheryl had a legitimate concern for the quality and excellence in customer service and in answering my questions. She really made me feel at ease.

In addition, in my opinion and experience, having dealt with so many other businesses, Sheryl and Video One Repair has shown a superior ability to raise issues in their own area of expertise in the most effective manner for me, as viewed from the outstanding quality of repair work they performed on my 14 year old Canon GL2. This review that I write for which you are reading right now, is my testimony for an exceptional job beyond being well done. It is superb!

Sheryl has a very pleasant demeanor, and a very deep concern for the welfare of her customers. Her nurturing and humane attitude towards dealing with her fellow human being is evident by the way she related to me as a new customer.

Altogether, I regard Sheryl as a superior businesswoman and Video One Repair a superior business to work with. I highly recommend Video One Repair for all your camera repair needs. Thank you Sheryl and Video One Repair!

This review was modified by Casandor on February 22 2016 04:16:20 PM

2016-01-28

Over the top service over Christmas Holiday

"I was in need of a TIMELY lens repair on my Sony NX5U. Only 6 places IN USA could do the repair except Sony. Can't send camera to Sony if you need it in this lifetime. Been a professional videographer since 1987. I KNOW. My local Sony authorized repair guy could NOT do it. Overnighted to Video One on 12/22/15. HAD TO have back for shoot IN FLORIDA 12/28. Delivery DELAYED due to holiday. SHERYL went to P.O. to INTERCEPT because P.O. was to busy to deliver. They completed repair ON CHRISTMAS EVE and overnighted to me. P.O could not get it to me on Sat. 12/26...too busy. I went in back door of P.O. on SUNDAY 12/27 and got camera. No one I know of would have gone to this effort to get me a HALF DAY TURNAROUND. Highly Recommend !!!!"

This review was modified by SouthFloridaVideo on January 28 2016 02:09:35 PM

2015-11-21

"I was very pleased with the repair of my Sony HVR Z5U. This company was very professional to deal with, and did exactly what they said they would do at a very fair price. I would definitely recommend them."

2015-10-25

"I couldn't have been happier with their camera repair service! Sherman Bahr took care of us exceeded my exceptions! We will definately use them again!"

2015-10-09

"I have a Sony DSR PD-170 camcorder and thought it was done for. Video One came recommended from a friend and I thought there was no way they were that good. They are a very rare find as they answer the phone everytime, know what they are talking about, fair repair prices, speedy fast turnaround and keep you informed of the process. They even told me how to prevent the problem that my camera was sent in for! They take the time to let their customers know they care and how improtant they are to them! One of the best businesses I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I wish every business was like them! Thank-you Video One!"

2015-09-05

"Here at FOX Sports West Television we have tried others with mixed results. Never have a problem with Video One Repair. We send all our cameras to this company now. Professional, on time, polished and good communicators. Highly recommend !

Danny Jackson, Producer
FOX Sports West

2015-08-18

"Super fast service, and notified me as soon as they had received my Sony HVR-V1 camcorder that needed a firewire port replaced and how much it would cost. Had camera back in my hands less than six days later. "

2015-07-20

"Video One Repair did a great job repairing and servicing my 11-year old Canon GL-2 camera that had developed a commonly known problem with the zoom control components. The staff are VERY knowledgeable and courteous, and the repair and unit cleanup they did was better than expected. The price was even better than what the Canon factory service center could offer, with more "perks" for the $$. Turn around was quick, yet I could tell they took the proper amount of time needed for the repair and did not rush through it. I'll admit I was nervous sending my camera across country (FL to CA) for the repair, but I would do it again any day if necessary. I highly recommend other's trust Video One Repair with servicing their valuable video equipment as well. Again, GREAT JOB!"

2014-09-17

"Video One Repair is the best... They fix things right the first time and warranty the entire camera for 6 months after the repair. At 7 months I had a different problem with my camera than what they fixed if for in the first place and they still fixed it under warranty, that is going above and beyond the call of duty, I would highly recommend these guys for all your repairs, you can't beat them.."

2014-07-14

"Absolutely top notch from top to bottom. Would definitely recommend Video One to anyone in need of repairs. Fast, courteous, professional, up front, trustworthy. In this day and age service like this no longer exists...so I thought. Like dealing with my best friend. I will no longer purchase anything other than Sony or Canon just because that is all they work on! Can't say enough.
Brian Whitens, videographer/tv show producer.

2014-01-25

"I am a video producer, and owns a number of camcorders, but among them was my favorite, a Canon GL-2 which started to zoom in and out by itself. after checking around in Florida and getting some absurd prices on estimates, I took a chance and sent my baby to Video One after speaking to Sheryl on the phone and gave me a reasonable rough estimate on the cost of repairs.
true to her word, the camera was fixed in record time, and because I needed it urgently they did a rush order including free expedited shipping which allowed me to have my baby back in time.
If I had to sum them up in three words, they would be:
1. HONEST
2. RELIABLE
3. EFFICIENT

FOR THE PRICE AND THE SERVICE, YOU CAN'T GO WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!

2013-09-09

"I can't believe that there are still people who love Canon and Sony camcorders as much as I do and, better yet, can repair them! I have used Video One on different occasions for two different camcorders and was very impressed with their customer service and taking the time to explain
what needed to be done, and then doing it. What's also amazing is their 6 month guarantee (if something else that hasn't been diagnosed on your camera goes wrong, they will fix it for free!) These people are golden -- and make me very grateful that I'm not an extinct dinosaur in an HD world(I have an HD camera, too, but actually prefer my Canon XL1-s for richness of color and texture.)

Share Video One Repair's store rating

Video One Repair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Video One Repair is a merchant member
Video One Repair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.