Stores > Video One Repair
  • Video One Repai Video One Repair Elite Status

888 283 2228
      Info@videoonerepair.com

Voice your opinion! Review Video One Repair by clicking a star below.
2014-01-25

"I am a video producer, and owns a number of camcorders, but among them was my favorite, a Canon GL-2 which started to zoom in and out by itself. after checking around in Florida and getting some absurd prices on estimates, I took a chance and sent my baby to Video One after speaking to Sheryl on the phone and gave me a reasonable rough estimate on the cost of repairs.
true to her word, the camera was fixed in record time, and because I needed it urgently they did a rush order including free expedited shipping which allowed me to have my baby back in time.
If I had to sum them up in three words, they would be:
1. HONEST
2. RELIABLE
3. EFFICIENT

FOR THE PRICE AND THE SERVICE, YOU CAN'T GO WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!

2013-09-09

"I can't believe that there are still people who love Canon and Sony camcorders as much as I do and, better yet, can repair them! I have used Video One on different occasions for two different camcorders and was very impressed with their customer service and taking the time to explain
what needed to be done, and then doing it. What's also amazing is their 6 month guarantee (if something else that hasn't been diagnosed on your camera goes wrong, they will fix it for free!) These people are golden -- and make me very grateful that I'm not an extinct dinosaur in an HD world(I have an HD camera, too, but actually prefer my Canon XL1-s for richness of color and texture.)

2013-08-23

"A rare find in 2013. A business that REALLY cares about their customers. They repaired my Sony HVR1-ZU. When I first called in Sheryl spent a lot of time listening to me about my camera's problem and actually tried to help me troubleshoot it.
I ended up sending the camera in and it was serviced promptly,charges were as promised, and it was shipped back to me super clean and working well. No return shipping charge.
I highly recommend them.

2013-07-29

"Professional, good turn around time. Camera came back clean as a whistle. Will use again."

2013-05-13

"I've had two camcorders repaired through Video One, and have been very happy with both times. Video One is not the cheapest service around, but they are more than worth the money. They fix it right, fix it quickly, and are extremely attentive to getting your camcorder back to you in time. They took extra effort when I was shooting in Fiji to get the camcorder back to me, and recently rushed a repair to get a camcorder done for a trip to Mexico.

The six-month warranty is a delightful extra. When my first camcorder needed repair again for a problem that developed independently of Video One's repair, they fixed it for free under the warranty.

After wasting considerable time and money on local repair services that took forever and didn't fix the problems, I happily go back to Video One whenever I need repair, and also happily recommend them.

2013-04-27

"I was pleased with the whole process (I wasn't too happy about having to do a repair in the first place, but that wasn't their fault). From the self-help suggestions on their website to the diagnosis and estimate...the repair and the high quality packing of the camcorder to get it to survive the handling of UPS...everything was great."

2013-04-17

"I am very pleased with the service and professionalism of Video One Repair. They were honest in assessing the problem with my camera and provided a comprehensive and cost-effective solution. The turnaround time was quick, the camera was "detailed" (I wasn't expecting that) and well-packed for shipping. I would definitely do business with them again."

2013-02-23

"Having never used Video One Repair before I was a little apprehensive-at first. A phone call to them quickly eased my concerns and they were very professional. Turn around time was fast and the repairs were perfect. Thanks guys for a job well done."

2013-02-06

"I thought they had placed a new camera in the box. I pulled out the well packed AX 2000 and fired it up. Everything was as they said it would be and more. This camera takes a lot of abuse as I use it outdoors for hunting. I was blown away with how the camera looked and worked! The people at video one make you feel like you are their only customer, which is really important to me when I am shipping my expensive gear across the country. I would not want anyone else to work on my gear, and those who know me know I am particular. Go Video One! Thank you!"

2012-10-11

"The customer service is top notch! This is the second time i have used Video one repair. And both experiences have been great. They received my camera and had it repaired and ready to ship back the same day. The price for the repair i feel was fair. And highly recommend using Video one repair. "

2012-10-10

"I had purchased a used Canon GL2 that was working fine one day and stopped the next. I found Video One on line and contacted them about repairs. I was extrememly pleased with their response and mailed my camera off that same day. Once they received it I got a phone call with details about the problems and their assessment of the overall condition of the camera. The repairs were made at a reasonable cost and the camera was prompted returned to me for an upcoming shoot with no return shipping charge. I was extremely pleased with the work and would highly recommend them."

2012-10-02

"This is the second camera they have repaired and they always do a great job! Very good customer service too!"

2012-09-13

"What a great team. I had to send my camcorder across the US, but they were always in contact. The team was professional and knowledgeable. They were fast and my equipment works great."

2012-08-27

"If you have a video camera, you need to keep Video One Repair's number handy! I normally don't take the time to write something like this, but when you get service like Video One Repair gives, it's a pleasure.

Having an older pro-sumer video camera, parts were next to impossible to find and when I did, other shops quoted 20 X the original cost for the part.

At Video One Repair, it was a completely different story. They took my phone number, search and found the part, called me within 15 minutes and was ready to ship! Sheryl charged me $15 for the needed part (other shops quoted $200). I found out later Sheryl is the co-owner with her husband. Video One Repair is the kind of place you wish all your purchases came from. They care. Their main concern is to insure good service. More than fair pricing.

Let me sum up... Video One Repair is the best and only group I will call for service or parts. They are honest and fair. Video One Repair is the professionals' choice.

Brent
Naples, FL

2012-08-09

"We were having some issues with the touch screen on our Sony HDV camera which I guess is a common issue, called around a couple of places no one would even give me a ballpark estimate without sending it out first, even when I told them what the issue was. I called Video One told them my issue she said if that is the only thing wrong with it here is your estimate but they would look it over once they received it. So I did some more research on the company and people liked their work, so instead of sending all over the US for prices I had no clue on what they were going to come back with, we decided to go with Video One. They received the camera called me back with estimate she had quoted me over the phone, fixed it and with in a couple of days we had our camera back with the touch screen working as new. Very nice company to work with their customer service was Topnotch! "

Share Video One Repair's store rating

Video One Repair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Video One Repair is a merchant member
Video One Repair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.