Stores > VistaPrint

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.17/10 6.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.19/10 5.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.61/10 6.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.77/10 5.77/10
Voice your opinion! Review VistaPrint by clicking a star below.
2017-08-12

Great Customer Service I love it!

"I ordered my first business cards from Vista print when I started my very first bartender service company in 2009. Today I am an owner of the very successful bartender service company in Las Vegas. Thanks to Vista print for amazing customer service and high-quality business cards. I would definitely recommend Vista print to any one who wants to start up a company and grow with high-quality prints. Atilla - vivaeventsolutions.com"

2017-08-10

ONLY GOOD THING WAS THE CUSTOMER SERIVCE

"I'm honestly so disappointed and disheartened by this company. I needed a specific tshirt in a matter of days for something very important. I was sure to check the text before ordering and in checkout it said that it was good to go, but when it came THE DAY BEFORE I NEEDED IT the shirt said "your text here" I called customer service and they can't get me the shirt in the time I need it even though I had ordered long before and paid for quick shipping, they gave me a refund but I'm still very disheartened and discontent with my order. This was something really important to me and I feel very let down. "

2017-08-07

Skeptic now down $5

"I ordered my first promobox from Vistaprint recently during their $5.00 promotion. I submitted my designed logo, a mission statement, all types of contact information, etc.

Promobox arrived and the contents are just plain sad.
1. A pen. Says my company's name on it in a font DIFFERENT than my logo. No contact information. This is not an item I can hand someone as a giveaway and them be able to contact me. Not of much use to me as is.

2. LOOSE LEAF paper with my logo at the top and some contact info at the bottom. I will not use this. Secondly IF I did need something like this I would have printed it myself. Nothing word document could not have produced.

3. A card business holder. It's okay. Again, wrong font. Basically at this point I am feeling like a Vistaprint employee had to push boxes out as fast as possible and not two minutes was spent on my box. I requested modern designs and I see nothing of the sort.

4. Envelopes. My logo and business are in the upper left corner. I may use these but they weren't something I was looking for.

With a $5.00 promotion I was under the impression that vistaprint would WOW me with my first box (wether or not they lost a few dollars in product) to gain my business and allow me to continue my subscription. Based on the materials in my box they literally made money off of my $5.00. Loose leaf paper and envelopes are pennies.

At the end of the day, I believe I spent more time filling out their questionnaire than an employee spent to value me as a customer. Im super disappointed as this is something I could have used. Gave them the opportunity to gain my business and it's not even a consideration.

2017-08-04

great company

"Love this company products are very good quality and value for money. Costumer service are 5***** always so helpful and friendly and making sure that you are happy before you finish talking to them. I am regular costumer and i have had just good things to say about them and i would highly recommend them to everyone."

2017-07-28

Don't waste your money

"They sell you a logo package, and when you use it on clothing the quality of the logo is too low for larger than microscopic images even on their own clothing range! Plus the quality of cloths is appalling. Take your business elsewhere."

2017-07-24

No Delivery- No Product

"After waiting over a week for my printing order to show up I finally called Vista Print. All they could tell me was the carrier had the order. 3 days later still no order another call, another wait time of over 15 minutes, and all they would do was offer to refund the delivery fee. (which was as much as the print job). Another 3 days and still no order another online chat and they can't tell me where the order was. They offered to resend the order but I didn't want to wait for another 2 weeks to get my order.
If you can't deliver the products on time then you shouldn't make those promises.

2017-07-19

Terrific Service Always

"I am a reseller and have ordered from Vistaprint for 6 years. Today I called confirming that an order had been lost in transit and they politically and efficiently set up reproducing the order and reshipping it. This is the second time that they have immediately replaced an order. The first time and made a mistake in selecting the paper quality for a print job and even though the mistake was mine the reprinted it without me asking. In addition, I have found their website very easy to navigate and their phone operators well trained. I don't usually write reviews but today's service was so good that I wanted to give them the credit. Bob Lyons blyons706@me.com "

2017-07-13

Botched Order

"I ordered change of address cards, return labels, and a sticker for the seal of the envelope. When I opened the package, there were no cards! The one essential thing I needed to send out wasn't there. I called their 800 number and they said they would reprint the cards and that I would receive them four days later. They offered no compensation to the cost of the order. When I questioned the service rep on this, she said they'd refund the cost of the shipping -- about four bucks. When I pushed back somewhat, she ultimately comped the cost of the cards (about $35), which I felt was appropriate. There have to be better printing companies to do business with than Vistaprint."

2017-07-06

Great Customer Service and Exceptional Quality Products!

"VistaPrint has always been our go to company when we needed any items printed. We have used them for all our wedding events, invitations, signage, banners you name it! Even for some personalized items for gifts such as mugs and bags. They are always quick and delivery is always early or on time. Once one of the products was taking awhile to process and I was afraid it would not get here on time and voiced my concerns. VistaPrint Customer service is AMAZING, they cancelled my order and redid it with the faster delivery option at NO EXTRA charge to me. I am so happy with their service they always put the customer first and even when talking to the representatives via email or chat, you can tell there is such a high level of professionalism!"

2017-06-27

HORRIBLE

"This is the WORST program EVER!!!! It takes FOREVER to upload pictures and then when they finally do upload several hours later and you hit publish it says it published when it didn't!!! I've never been so frustrated in my life! I HATE YOU VISTA PRINT!!!!!!"

2017-06-16

...

".........................."

2017-06-15

cancel order

"I put an order two box of 50 invitation cards, than i decide to cancel one right away. Vista print shipped one box to me than still charge me for two boxes."

2017-06-08

HORRIBLE Customer Service

"My order has not arrived after 21 days. I called to the customer service 3 times, they needed to make a new order for me. It is 2 days past the last estimated arrival date. "

2017-05-25

Avoid and go elsewhere

"Placed an order on 14/5/17, when they arrived, one side was upside down. Called vista print who said they will send another order out, received the second order and they were still upside down. Rang vista print, said they will send a third order out. order arrived and it was only envelopes, rang vista print and they said they would send them out a fourth time. I gave up and went elsewhere. AVOID and go elsewhere. Customer services were also rude."

2017-05-09

Never delivered cards, they did refund my money

"I ordered cards I needed for an event. I ordered them well in advance. They said I'd get them in about 5 days. I called after 2 weeks and they said they were delivered. I know they weren't because security would know if they came on my street. I had to deal with UPS. UPS says they delivered them. We argued about it. They told me they show they were delivered to Tucson, Arizona. I don't live in Tucson so I asked them why. They said they couldn't find the address so they picked another address. No joke. I asked what address. They say they aren't sure. Again, no joke. I called Vistaprint and after much arguing where they say they aren't responsible because UPS delivered them. I explained that leaving my package on the front doorstep of a random house in another town and not even bothering to record where that might be is not delivering. After several calls where I was routed thorough service centers in far away places they gave up and refunded my card. Or so they said. I later had to get Amex to refund my money because they never had processed a refund, just said they did. My friend ordered cards and did actually get them. They were the worst printed thing I've ever seen. The image was only half on the card on most of them. They weren't in a business card box, just thrown in a random box and all bent up. This isn't even a real company. I won I guess by never receiving my cards. Do yourself a favor and just get your cards printed locally. The 5 hours I spent not getting any cards is worth a lot more than any imaginary savings I might have received, had they actually delivered cards. Sometimes you get what you pay for. This time I just received nothing but hassle which is probably better than what most get here. "

Share VistaPrint's store rating

VistaPrint is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

VistaPrint is not a merchant member
VistaPrint does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!