Stores > Vitacost

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10

Great Medsite

"I am a regular customer of Vitacost . The selections and prices are unbeatable , and I like getting the discount !"

This review was modified by jeannef_musgrove on January 20 2017 12:00:03 PM

Health Done Easy

"The ordering process, quick delivery, and quality products at great prices keep me coming back."

This review was modified by cruz5906 on January 20 2017 11:15:02 AM

Good delivery

"Products available, pricing and delivery time was very good. Only wish companies would not use popcorn for packing. Still all good!"

This review was modified by dp-72930 on January 20 2017 11:15:01 AM

2017-01-18

"Easy to order. Shipped quick. Received in good shape."

This review was modified by bbarcello on January 20 2017 10:00:02 AM

2017-01-18

Couldn't be more pleased!

"Price, delivery and ease of buying our vitamins was great! Will definitely recommend and come back. "

This review was modified by vrondanwilder on January 20 2017 09:30:02 AM

2017-01-18

Light Speed Shipping to Canada and Super Products!

"Vitacost is amazing. I was a devoted purchaser of another large online supplier but could not find a certain item on their site one day. I found Vitacost. There is no going back although, they served me very, very well. Your free shipping over $100 makes a big difference to us as we pay a large exchange on the dollar so that, along with your variety, won me over.
Recently, I ordered on a Monday evening and it was at my door on Wednesday! I do mean, light speed. It's not always that fast however, it is always very fast!
I find everything I want. There are a couple of things that cannot be shipped to Canada due our regulations here. Oddly, we can purchase them in the stores. They are likely under different regulations or they bring it across in their own vehicles. In any case, I am a very happy customer! Thank you!

This review was modified by ellen-46598 on January 20 2017 09:15:02 AM

Supreme experience

"Form ordering quality products to checking out to receiving well packaged products - excellent service! Keep offering and adding quality products. Thank you!"

This review was modified by LLmas35 on January 20 2017 09:00:03 AM

Great!

"Was delighted to add another of my product which put me over the free shipping amt, thereby reducing the cost overall. As usual my order was rec'd quickly."

This review was modified by Momlazuka on January 20 2017 08:30:03 AM

Great customer service

"I'd placed an order and received a wrong item. Vitacost makes it incredibly easy to report an error right on the website, and they fix the situation immediately, no questions asked. "

This review was modified by marianlansky on January 20 2017 07:00:03 AM

2017-01-18

Raising prices not good for business.

"You are pricing me out of a good product. Raising flora probiotics $10 is too much for me and we can never use coupons on this product."

This review was modified by dcrivellone on January 20 2017 05:30:02 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-19-2017

A rep from Vitacost, VitacostCS, has responded

“Hi dcrivellone, I'm so very sorry you are unhappy with the price on this product. Unfortunately, due to vendor agreements, this manufacturer has stipulated that this product must be set at this current price and is not eligible for promotions or discounts. I'm so very sorry about this inconvenience.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us - we always are here to help!

Hannah”

Always the VERY best!

"I have made purchases from your company for years. My orders are always correct and arrive quickly. I have, and will continue to recommend your company. Keep doing the great work you have done."

This review was modified by jbeyes on January 20 2017 05:15:02 AM

2017-01-18

"Very satisfied would like discount coupons!"

This review was modified by nincabrales on January 20 2017 02:30:02 AM

Always a pleasure

"It's always a good experience shopping with Vitaciat. I was suspicious on time as my coconut oul container was broken while shipping to Switzerland but Vitacost reimburse me, no complicated procedure.

This review was modified by gma_gross on January 19 2017 10:45:02 PM

Great products, great service

"I have had some health issues that have made me rethink my way of eating. Mainly cutting out soy products, GMO'S and gluten. This company has been a total lifesaver! I recently discovered the herbatint hair color and hair products as well as Revita hair products that are amazing as I have some hair loss issues. So happy with all of the products so far and the shipping is fast. I also appreciate the careful packing they take the time to do. I can't say enough wonderful things about Vitacost.com! Thank goodness I found you! "

This review was modified by mtnbrowndog on January 19 2017 08:45:02 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-18-2017

A rep from Vitacost, VitacostCS, has responded

“Hi mtnbrowndog, thank you so much for your kind feedback!

I'm so happy that you can find produts without soy, GMOs, or gluten at Vitacost, as well as other natural products. :) I'm also glad to hear that your products have arrived quickly and have been packed with care!

If you're ever unhappy with a purchase, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're so grateful you chose to shop with us at Vitacost!

Hannah”

Top Notch Company

"I have been purchasing vitamins and supplements from Vitacost for more than 10 years and fairly recently I have started purchasing much of my food from them as well. Their selection of gluten free food and mixes is substantial and their prices are fair.
I love their frequent sales and easy-to-attain requirements for free shipping. It is seldom that I need to request a refund, but when I do it is completely automated and fast.

I have only had one complaint that has yet to be resolved and it is an obscure matter that they are working on. It involves their choice of shipping material for glass containers. It cuts my hands. Apparently not everyone has this issue or they would not still be using it.

I love this company and highly recommend it. Their prices are the lowest anywhere and shipping is lightening fast. I do not know how they do it... literally the next day arrival.

This review was modified by onegoodgal-21792 on January 19 2017 08:15:02 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-18-2017

“Hi onegoodgal-21792!

Thank you for your kind feedback regarding product selection, sales, and service! I sincerely apologize that the packing material has cut you! That's unacceptable, and you certainly should not have to be concerned about unpacking your items. I see you contacted us regarding this matter, and I appreciate you bringing this to our attention so we could forward this information to our packing department.

Again, thank you for your kind words, and reaching out so I could help. We're very grateful that you choose to shop with us! :)

Hannah"”

Share Vitacost's store rating

Vitacost is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vitacost is a merchant member
Vitacost participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.