Stores > Vitacost

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10

Extremely Prompt

"Very Prompt in mailing and Got the package before arrival date. I did not talk to ant of your agents. I placed my order on your Website.

Thanks
Sincerely yours
Vijay Rao

This review was modified by vnrao26 on February 24 2017 03:00:01 PM

Service in a flash ! ! !

"Complete satisfaction with all the products I've ordered and very satisfactory delivery time."

This review was modified by monarch96 on February 24 2017 02:30:01 PM

Nice experience

"Good prices and great selections. "

This review was modified by pwallaceloans on February 24 2017 02:15:02 PM

Good Price But Drop the Emails

"I liked the price but was offended by being put on invasive email list without persmission, if memory serves. . . . not acceptable"

This review was modified by joyfulfrog on February 24 2017 12:45:01 PM

2017-02-22

"Website is user friendly with many brand name products. My order have been delivered promptly which can't be said of many other providers. "

This review was modified by jiayala60 on February 24 2017 12:45:01 PM

Great store,great products

"I highly recommend this place ;)."

This review was modified by ambrim on February 24 2017 12:15:02 PM

2017-02-22

Great Service, and Speedy Delivery, of all that I ordered. That's why I am a customer. Louis J. L. Hopcraft

"I have been a customer of Vitacost for quite a few years, and during this time I have times where I had to complain about a certain product, and they did give me a refund, after speaking with a manager, this I do believe happened twice, and this was with any yelling at all.the service is very good, and so are the products , that I have bought over the years, and they amount to hundreds of products. Now products are shipped from Canada, therefore I receive my order in very few days. Service is quite rare, but excellent service is even rarer.
Hats off to you at Vitacost. I am an Insurance Broker , my industry is a service industry
Louis J. L. Hopcraft

This review was modified by ljlhopcraft on February 24 2017 12:00:09 PM

Perfect match

"I love the way the color goes on and it stays so much longer than any other color I have used before."

This review was modified by vivamarina24 on February 24 2017 11:45:01 AM

Vitacost ther best!

"Fast and quick delivery. Extra careful packaging and good prices. Who could ask for anything more?"

This review was modified by runmanrun43 on February 24 2017 10:45:01 AM

Outstanding!

" All of my experiences with VitaCost, have been outstanding."

This review was modified by gradmoza on February 24 2017 09:45:01 AM

Quick as a wink!

"I've been ordering from Vitacost for quite awhile and I am consistently pleased with how quickly they send and I receive my orders. There is never a mix-up; the order is always packed very carefully (it is a glass bottle) so there is no chance of it being broken. I am a totally satisfied customer."

This review was modified by iamsusiel on February 24 2017 08:00:09 AM

Vitacost - the reliable source

"I like that when I order from Vitacost, my order consistently arrives within a few days with free standard shipping. I can only think of 1 time in over 10 years that anything was on backorder or not available, and it came fairly quickly also. I also really appreciate their care in shipping/packaging that nothing has ever been broken or damaged & much of what I have ordered is packaged in glass!!!"

This review was modified by mrslbogus on February 24 2017 07:45:02 AM

Prompt service always!

"Great selection and prices, and always very fast to deliver the goods!"

This review was modified by xtaticlight07 on February 24 2017 06:45:01 AM

Keep up the good work

"I love Vitacost everything I've ever ordered has been good or better than I expected. I tell everyone how great Vitacost is."

This review was modified by dwhiskerscreighton on February 24 2017 05:15:02 AM

2017-02-21

update THAT cart

"I am satisfied with my Vitacost ordering. The delivery is quick most of the time the next morning if i can get my order in before 1:00 pm. "

This review was modified by debbietrivett50 on February 24 2017 07:45:01 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-22-2017

A rep from Vitacost, VitacostCS, has responded

“Hi debbietrivett50, thank you for your feedback! After you decrease or increase an item quantity in your cart, be sure to click the "update" button at the bottom of the cart. This will lock in the adjustments. If you ever need any other assistance don't hesitate to reply back or reach out via chat or e-mail! - Hannah”

Share Vitacost's store rating

Vitacost is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vitacost is a merchant member
Vitacost participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.