Stores > Vitacost

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

Happy Healthy One

"I'm grateful for Vitacost's excellent selection, fair prices, frequent deals and speed in shipping as physical is one key component of a blessed life! Thanks Vitacost!"

This review was modified by evstreett on January 18 2017 06:00:01 AM

Timely deliveries to Canada

"Thanks for the rapid shipment and delivery of my order and in the Christmas rush period.
Great job.

This review was modified by nbarnes13 on January 18 2017 05:00:01 AM

I'm a happy shopper!

"I've been shopping with Vitacost for a few years. I'm always extremely satisfied with my purchases and with returns and replacements. Thank You Vitacost! "

This review was modified by Bjr110 on January 18 2017 04:45:01 AM

2017-01-15

Vitacost is a great place to shop for your supplement

"Very easy to find products. Lots of selections and great prices. The delivery is fast."

This review was modified by rutiot on January 17 2017 08:30:03 PM

2017-01-15

Shipping Cost is the only problem for overseas customers

"Always enjoy to shop at Vitacost.

I know Vitacost already provided a discount on shipping.

But it would be better if you could provide some shipping discount for overseas shipping ( Since i live in Hong Kong, the shipping is really expensive, may even more than what i had to pay for the products.)

No need to waive all the shipping fee, but please consider to reduce the fee if customer purchase for a certain "price".

Thanks again for refunding my shipping fee at my last order.

Cheers,
Catherine

This review was modified by cath_tss on January 17 2017 08:30:02 PM

“Hi cath_tss!

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback; we greatly appreciate having you as one of our international customers, and your honest comments help us improve the Vitacost experience.

Have a great day and thanks again for responding!

2017-01-15

"The order was shipped very fast. So far so good I'll be buying more"

This review was modified by brittgirl1st on January 17 2017 07:45:02 PM

2017-01-15

"Our supplements arrived in a reasonable amount of time. The order was correct.

This review was modified by lgrenne on January 17 2017 07:30:02 PM

Great products, great prices

"I was happy to get the name brands at a great price and they didn't take long to arrive at my door!! I also was surprised there was an ice pack in order to keep the one product cold! That says to me the company cares about the customer!!!"

This review was modified by kagind on January 17 2017 04:00:02 PM

Impressed!

"Timely received and well packed!!"

This review was modified by Stevensdonnalee on January 17 2017 03:30:02 PM

Superb service!!

"I ordered Vitacost organic coconut oil and it was delivered on time and in great shape!! I love the service of Vitacost! ( and the coconut oil when cooking,baking,..a good fat)"

This review was modified by hjmahogany on January 17 2017 02:15:02 PM

Zippity Zap

"I love your site. It's easy to order and delivery is quick...Thanks Karren"

This review was modified by ksfrog319 on January 17 2017 01:15:02 PM

2017-01-15

"received order VERY quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by westerbeckd on January 17 2017 12:15:02 PM

Recalcitrant delivery personnel

"My building management complains that their delivery people fail to observe the rules of the building on deliveries. Sometimes they drop it outside the building door, and sometimes dump it at the front desk. They are supposed to put it outside the door of the apartment. Building has said it will revoke my ability to have deliveries from this company if they don't comply. "

This review was modified by huntgordon on January 17 2017 12:15:02 PM

A rep from Vitacost, VitacostCS, has responded

“Hi huntgordon, I'm so sorry about the experiences you have had with delivery! I've contacted you via e-mail so I can assist you in this matter.

Worst shipping EVER!

"NEVER NEVER NEVER let Vitacost use Laser Ship for shipping ... my order sat in their facility for TEN days, only 5 miles from my home! Every day, it said "out for delivery", then "delay", and this continued for TEN days - didn't get my needed order on time. It arrived LITERALLY on Christmas Day at 1:38 p.m.!!!! For an almost $300 order, this is UNACCEPTABLE. I was so upset, I contacted VITACOST to voice my complaint, and they will no longer use Laser Ship for MY orders - everyone should ask VITACOST to stop using Laser Ship. I feel that VITACOST should have done something, as I'm a GREAT customer - a coupon for something, a discount on another order ... nothing. Laser Ship is awful in summer, too ... no climate control, as these "workers" use their own vehicles. Had many times where boxes, when opened, were hot inside. Request UPS or FedEx Only. Disappointed in VITACOST."

This review was modified by NewJerseyFarmer on January 17 2017 12:00:03 PM

“Hi NewJerseyFarmer!

I'm so sorry about the experience you had with Lasership, this is certainly not up to our standards. I'm very glad to hear that a shipping upgrade was provided to prevent any further issues.

You're a very valued customer to us and I sincerely apologize if that was not conveyed. I've e-mail you so I can help further. Thank you for reaching out!

2017-01-15

Did You Make Me Satisfied?

"Yes, you did make me satisfied with my order, as always. I have never yet had been dissatisfied with any order I placed with you.

Keep up the good work and keep prices down :-))

This review was modified by esr006 on January 17 2017 11:00:02 AM

Share Vitacost's store rating

Vitacost is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vitacost is a merchant member
Vitacost participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.