Stores > Vitacost

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10
Voice your opinion! Review Vitacost by clicking a star below.

2017-05-23

I love Vitacost! I order, and it's here so quickly... and oft times beats Amazon on price!

"I always have a great experience with Vitacost... if I have a problem, I call and it has always been resolved quickly and to my satisfaction. They're wonderful!"

Awesome

"I love getting healthy food at great deals and extra discounts on top of the already great prices!"

Vitacost Savvy

"I have been ordering from your company many times now & have never been disappointed in your products or customer service! Thank you for such a great website shopping experience every time!"

2017-05-23

Vitacost quality, efficacy and delivery

"A friend of mine turned me onto SAM-e to remedy my debilitating osteoarthritis in my knees. At first, I only used the expensive brand names, but decided to give Vitacost's generic a chance. That was three years ago and I've never missed a beat."

I would give 5 stars if

"If the food was cheaper the site would be 5 stars. It took 2 days to arrive which is really awesome. It's very healthy and tasty"

“Hello,

We do try and offer the best prices possible with the highest quality to our customers. Although we do not price match, you are welcome to send me an email, if you find an item less than ours at another online retail store, please provide me the name of the online retail store, name/SKU number of the product and price. I would love to have our pricing team review it. Our email address is customersupport@vitacost.com. Please put it to the attn. of Reseller Ratings Feedback.

Also, don’t forget to check your Promo Pocket as well as the “Deals” tab!

Great to hear you are enjoying the quick shipping.

~Sam

The Best

"Vitacost always delivers my order in a few days, always has it correct and it saves me a lot of money, since the shipping is free and I don't have to drive out to get it. I've never been given the run-around if I have a problem with a product and I get to talk to someone quickly when I call them. I usually buy something at a local drug store or grocery store to see if I like it. If I do, then I order more from Vitacost since it is always less expensive."

Always an excellent result

"Selection, price, delivery--no reason to expect anyone will ever do better."

Thanks Vitacost!

"I love great selection, good service, and good prices."

Great except for...

"Vitacost is fast, efficient and convenient but I would change one thing - there are too many extra plastic bags in the packaging that really seem unnecessary and plastic bags are a major environmental issue throughout the world."

“Hello,

Thank you for your positive feedback!

I’m sorry if packaging seems excessive at times, please know that is not our intention. The plastic bags helped contain certain leaks or spillage from products.

I will share your feedback with our fulfillment center.

I reuse the bags I receive, to organize my kids, supplies, when traveling, and my famous everything goes drawer.

Friendly Regards,
Sam

2017-05-23

They go the extra mile and they are my one and only Favor online store!!!

"They are out to make there customers happy and that's has been my experience on every order!! I don't and will not shop anywhere else!! But I am waiting for them site wide 20% sales/coupons they have great prices already but just like them super deals!!! Thank You VitaCost your # 1"

2017-05-23

Excellent price and prompt deleivery

"Will order again. Transaction all great."

Great

"Very happy to start business !"

eureka

" my wife likes making a chicken dish with roasted peppers. found them on the internet at vitacost. ordered them, paid for them and two days later there they were at my front door. thanks for asking"

Fast and good price

"Sent Fast to Brazil.!! i will buy here again. "

very good!!

"I found what I needed, and I have checked other websites for similar products and they have higher prices!! Thanks for the discount emails they don't always apply to my needs but I finally found one that worked!"

“Hello,

I’m glad to hear you found what you needed at the right price. I’m sorry if some of our promotions do not apply to your orders, but glad to hear one that worked for you. Always check your Promo Pocket as well as the “Deals” tab for great savings and don’t forget to qualify for free shipping, https://www.vitacost.com/shipping?isrc=freeshipping:topnav

~Sam

Share Vitacost's store rating

Vitacost is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vitacost is a merchant member
Vitacost participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,404 merchant members.