Stores > Vitacost

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
Voice your opinion! Review Vitacost by clicking a star below.

I Love Vitacost ❤️

"Great products at a great price! "

This review was modified by LanguidLavenderMink-16759 on March 28 2017 12:01:42 AM

A Great Experience, As Always

"I have been ordering from Vitacost for years now and have never had a negative experience. As usual, my most recent order arrived quickly, was complete, and was packed extremely well. I am always impressed with the thorough packing job done and no longer feel any hesitation before ordering products that come in glass containers, even liquids! I am also very happy with their selection. I would have given 5 stars except that my most recent order had 2 products I wanted out of stock and so I had to order them separately later."

This review was modified by PaleRobinEggBlueKoala on March 28 2017 12:01:41 AM

Review

"Always an excellent experience shopping vitacost."

This review was modified by PastelRedGazelle on March 28 2017 12:01:40 AM

Service as expected

"Nothing new to say. No problems to speak of."

This review was modified by PaleGoldLamprey on March 28 2017 12:01:36 AM

2017-03-25

Great service and products!

"I've ordered from Vitacost for a long time. Each time I have been very satisfied with their service and products!"

This review was modified by PaleGreenKoi-9123 on March 28 2017 12:01:35 AM

2017-03-25

Best value vitamins on the internet

"Love shopping with Vitacost for past 3 years. Only problem ever was a technology issue with their app."

This review was modified by RuddyPinkPony on March 28 2017 12:01:33 AM

2017-03-25

Well done, keep up the great work

"Don't change anything. If it aint broke don't fix it. Awesome Company! Thank you."

This review was modified by AureolinRooster on March 28 2017 12:01:32 AM

Vitacost, a life changer

"Every time I would go into my E-mail Vita cost was there. One day I had a little extra time so I decided to open the email and see what they had to offer. It was the best thing I could have done, and I placed an ordered right away. I would recommend anyone who get there add in there mailbox to open it, and read it, and just see if there isn't something there that pertains to that person or someone they know. It may be the best thing for you, your family or someone you know. "

This review was modified by chitowngurl42 on March 28 2017 12:01:30 AM

Quick delivery

"My order was split in two one bottle coming from Nv and one from N or S Carolina. I was not charged extra postage which was very nice"

This review was modified by LavenderPurpleChickadee on March 28 2017 12:01:28 AM

2017-03-25

Fast shipping! Great customer service!

"I could go on and on with positive comments...I think you get the message. "

This review was modified by PastelMagentaTermite on March 28 2017 12:01:26 AM

2017-03-25

Best and favorite place to shop!

"Vitacost is my go-to place for everything! They have the best prices for personal care products like deodorant, shampoo, toothpaste, facial and body moisturizers with a wide selection of organic choices for all of these items.
They have organic cleaning products and dish soaps and laundry soap. I buy lots of food products from them. Also, pet treats, etc. The list is endless, but you always get a great selection and the best prices, and you don't even have to leave home. They deliver very, very quickly with free shipping with $49 purchase. I have been shopping with Vitacost for years and order almost weekly from them. They have never disappointed me. And another thing to mention, is that they pack everything very well, so you don't have to worry about anything leaking or being broken.
'

This review was modified by suzieqinJacksonville on March 28 2017 12:01:25 AM

2017-03-25

"Always very satisfied with my orders and the stuff arrives in 1-2 days!"

This review was modified by PastelPinkLlama on March 28 2017 12:01:25 AM

2017-03-25

Great price, fast shipping, great selection!

"I consistently shop at Vitacost. The price is always good, the shipping is fast, with all my favorites supps. I have a little trouble figuring out the compare feature, but will continue to work on that. Also, love the coupon deals."

This review was modified by FluorescentOrangeKiwi on March 28 2017 12:01:24 AM

MajaLakic's Avatar

Great service...

"I'm very satisfied with the products purcased here. Pretty quick shipping but expensive...."

This review was modified by MajaLakic on March 28 2017 12:01:24 AM

Dutchie

"I have been buying from Vitacost from few years now, and it has "always" been "AWESOME" in every way ... excellent customer service, fast and efficient, always fresh products, the best prices and lots of incentive coupons, etc. I am totally satisfy ever since I found this company, and I highly recommended Vitacost to my friends! Thank you Vitacost :)"

This review was modified by EarthYellowTiger on March 28 2017 12:01:18 AM

Share Vitacost's store rating

Vitacost is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vitacost is a merchant member
Vitacost participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,426 merchant members.