Stores > Vitality Medical

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.88/10 5.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.53/10 5.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.47/10 5.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Vitality Medical by clicking a star below.
2017-10-18

Will Never Order From them Again- Horrible Service!

"Worst experience ever with Vitailty Medical. I ordered a wheelchair June 3, 2017 it was suppose to get delivered 7-10 days - it was shipped to a different state took a month for them to figure it out and it was the wrong wheelchair delivered. My wheelchair was never ordered and it took another 2 months for them to get my wheelchair order correct- once i received the wheelchair it was incorrect- it took another 2 months for them to request the correct wheelchair and send for a pick of the incorrect wheelchair. after waiting 4 months never got an update of my new wheelchair so they advised me they would refund my money- I will never order from them again and would not recommend anyone to order from them."

2017-10-12

"Excellent Service,Fast shipping.Will be reordering.Thank You Lenora Freeman"

2017-10-09

The advertise products they can't deliver

"I ordered 5 packages of 24 Sage Comfort Shield Barrier Cream Cloths for my wife who has very advanced Alzheimer's Disease on Oct. 5, 2017. (This product is THE BEST for keeping loved-ones clean after toileting, and thereby preventing urinary tract infection.)

About the time I was expecting to receive the product--Oct 9th--I got an e-mail message from Vitality Medical that said: "an item you ordered is on a manufacture backorder without an estimated ship date. We apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing and assure that, as soon as the item arrives, we will ship it to you immediately."

Great! They can't tell me when it'll be shipped and they expect me to wait definitely. That does not work. I needed them soon. So I cancelled the order and requested a full refund. We'll see.

Why advertise a product on your website that you can't deliver? Isn't that a lie? Either (1) remove it from the website, or (2) honestly disclose in advance to prospective customers that a delivery date is unknown. That's honest, but that's NOT a priority for this company.

2017-10-04

Great Service

"All items in stock&delivered!"

2017-10-03

Boost supplement

"Great deal, easy to order and products delivered in a timely fashion! Easy to pay on line!"

2017-09-30

Great shopping experience!

"Good price. Fast shipping. A+ company."

2017-09-26

Wide selection of medical supplies.

"Have shopped with this vendor for years. They have a wide selection of medical products. They are always reliable."

2017-09-24

Delays, no communication, overcharged

"We ordered off-the-shelf hand splint and learned after arduous ordering process that they charged $12 to ship a very small, light order (costing $25) in 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS! It's been 7 business days (9 calendar days) and after very difficult tracking process we just learned the order is "awaiting shipment," with no info as to the expected ship date. In looking to cancel the order and order elsewhere (turns out Amazon sells product) we learn they charge return shipping (even for defective items) and a, get this, 40 PERCENT RESTOCKING FEE! I'll never use them again, nor should you. "

2017-09-24

Quality Service

"Ordered very much needed bandages.Thy were in stock and very reasonably priced. Delivery was as promised and tracking was accurate. If a need arises, I'll check first with them"

2017-09-23

Great Service

"Merchandise received in just a few days and no shipping charge. Very pleased. Tracking, however, not synchronized with actual shipping. "

2017-09-22

Disappointing

"I have to say that this was a very disappointing experience. I placed an order on 9/19 and chose the Rush (1-2 Days) shipping because we had a patient discharging sooner than expected and she needed this when she got home. On her discharge date 9/21 I went on the company's website to track the shipping and my order was still in "Processing" status. So I call into Vitality and a rep told me that it usually takes another day for processing. She was unable to track the shipping but told me she'd make sure I got an email by the end of the day. I received no email. 9/22 my order was in "Complete" status. I again called Vitality to see if that meant that my order was delivered or if it just meant that it was shipped. The rep could not find shipping information but after some investigation said that's because since it was a rush they had to use a shipping company. She gave me the tracking number and the shipping company's phone number. After almost 20 minutes of being on hold and being transferred to the correct branch all I was told is that he'd try to get it delivered today but could not guarantee. "

2017-09-21

Online ordering

"The online experience was very easy.

2017-09-13

Vitality Staff

"I placed my first order and when I received the cannula they were wrong size. I call when I received them and had the pleasure of speaking with Laura She helped me straighten everything out and she order the correct ones for me. Laura as so nice and polite on the phone.

Thelma Babineaux

2017-09-12

An enjoyable experience. Thank you

"The person I spoke with was very friendly and helpful, understanding the urgency of my order for my 97 year old Mother!101027607"

2017-09-11

great pricing, selection, shipping

"I have been a customer of Vitality Medical for a few years. Very competitive prices and super fast shipping."

Share Vitality Medical's store rating

Vitality Medical is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Vitality Medical is not a merchant member
Vitality Medical does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!