Stores > Vitality Medical

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.74/10 5.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.59/10 5.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Vitality Medical by clicking a star below.

very nice

"Aways great prices, specials, discounts, great delivery time"

2017-08-20

good

""Great experience , that's why I keep coming back""

2017-08-20

I don't think that this company take care of customers!

"I ordered decompression belt ($160) on August 12 and paid $50 for 1-2 days delivery and received nothing so far."

2017-08-18

Easy ordering and prompt delivery.

"Easy ordering and prompt delivery."

2017-08-15

!st Order

"I ordered oral syringes to feed a kitten. I can say that I used the least expensive postage and handling and was surprised how quickly i received this order.. They are super efficient and if I should need one of their products,they will get my business. The oral syringes move smoothly when administering baby Davy's milk and and meat pudding. "

2017-08-12

Great company!!!

"Great prices and fast delivery!!!"

2017-08-11

Great Service

"I have been a customer of Vitality Medical for over 4 years. They have never disappointed me. I placed an order on Monday, 8/7 at 4:50pm CST. My order arrived at my house on Wednesday, 8/9. Outstanding, in my opinion. I would highly recommend doing business with Vitality Medical. You won't regret it."

2017-08-10

Incompetent and nasty

"Placed a phone order to ship something critical to my sister. Rush charges applied. Told me they had no place for my billing address in their system. Next day received email saying I had to get authorization code from my credit card co. Called authorizations and was told they had already authorized twice. Asked me to have Vitality Medical call them for assistance with their problem. When I called them, Vitality refused to contact credit co and said they had to speak to fraud unit. No one was in the fraud dept, but a manager said that I needed to get that code. I said I couldn't because the charge was already authorized twice. They told me it wasn't and get the auth code. I told them again to contact credit card co and couldn't get through to them. They acted like I was committing fraud when I had tried to give billing address and info from credit card co. I finally cancelled the order and contacted my credit card to tell them not to pay. When they heard the story, they told me Vitality doesn't know what they are doing. They needed to make contact and give their merchant number to get the auth code they wanted, but didn't actually need. I will never do business with them again."

2017-08-10

5 Star Service!

"Vitality Medical had exactly what I was looking for - at a great price. Easy to order, the delivery arrived quick than promised. Completely satisfied! "

2017-08-09

Where discount and/or free shipping?

"I receive emails offering free shipping and 5% or 10% discounts, But I spend $205.00 and get zip, nada zero."

KylaYasaeniak's Avatar

Los Angles
2017-08-09

Amazing

"Reat prices & the shipping was AWESOME!! Picked economy shipping, but came the day after I placed my order!! Amazing!! "

2017-08-07

Working in vitality

"This company is definitely one of the worst company to work for , pride its self on healthy lifestyles brand, however a lot of there staffs are not healthy and suffer from work related stress, you have to work 50-60 hours a week in order to achieve there unachievable sales target even thou you only contracted to 37hrs , you don't get paid for the overtime and if you raise the issue up with management you get sacked, the pro is you get free bananas for you had work every Monday . How organizations like this is still in existence only GOD knows. All what there sales Managers are bothered about is there own commissions go to Stockport and look at the mental state of the staffs working there"

2017-08-06

Excellence in All

"I purchased McKesson Ultra Disp. Underpads-heavy absorbency. The product is great!!! Using them for an older cat. Best pad I have found!! Will be ordering them again!!! Vitality Medical is great to order from!!! From placing the order to delivery!! Great prices & the shipping was AWESOME!! Picked economy shipping, but came the day after I placed my order!! Amazing!! Will definitely be ordering from them again soon!! Will recommend to everyone!! Thanks Vitality Medical!!!!!"

KyleNelsond's Avatar

New York
2017-08-05

Good

"Not bad surely touch you again"

2017-08-02

Fast Delivery but Multiple Shipments

"Delivery was really fast. Only took 2 business days for some of the items to arrive.

However, I ordered 4 items and got 6 shipments. One of the items has a quantity of 3 and it came in 3 shipments. Since I used mailbox service I had to pay for 6 mailboxes for one single order. The total cost was even more than the shipping charges.

Share Vitality Medical's store rating

Vitality Medical is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Vitality Medical is not a merchant member
Vitality Medical does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!