Stores > Vitality Medical

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.74/10 5.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.59/10 5.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Vitality Medical by clicking a star below.
2017-07-30

The best!

"Super easy and fast delivery. Always have the items I need available. Thank you Vitality Medical!"

2017-07-28

Terrible Service

"Attempted to order two products. Was informed two days later that I would require a prescription, which I did not have and was not mentioned at the time of purchase. Sent an email to cancel my order and I'm am STILL receiving automated messages over two hours later that I had replied outside of business hours. I am annoyed that they did not inform me of the prescription requirement, and then they apparently sent me a message outside of their business hours, which caused multiple redundant emails. I will never attempt to so business with them again."

2017-07-20

EXCELLENT PRODUCT CHOICE AND SERVICE

"I was looking for a smaller unit that was very quite. Found what I was looking for and much to my surprise it cost less than a quarter of current Nebulizer, weighs 9.4 oz and makes very little noise. Nebulizer kit arrived within 48 hrs and had all parts in kit, complete instructions and in perfect shape. WOW !
Thanks for making my DAY

2017-07-20

happy user

"Called, placed order. Confirmed that product was available.
Shipped Monday, arrived Thursday. Will definitely use again.
Thanks

2017-07-15

Awsome customer service.

"The staff was very helpful and they really know the equipment that they sell to help a customer to get what the need. I highly recommend Vitality Medical."

2017-07-15

Pump

"I have purchased several of these helps for erection and the have worked beautifully. However this last pump absolutely will not create any suction. I have just moved to Box 306 Cowley, Wyoming 82420 . Can you please help. Thank Paul J Partridge"

2017-07-14

watch your wallet

"i needed a $31 "shrinker" quickly before a trip i am taking paid $30 for 2-3 day arrival tracked order after 3rd day only to find it won't arrive for at least 7 days. had to argue with Vitality medical rep to refund the shipping cost, then he tried to give me only a partial refund, if you choose Vitality medical be ready to keep one eye on your wallet! now i will have to get another shrinker somewhere else & pay $50 plus shipping to get it on time "

2017-07-08

Bad Experience

"terms conditions not clear"

2017-07-07

Great product, great service!!!!!

"The new gait belt with handles in the back (6") is wonderful. Transfers from bed to wheelchair and to the commode are much easier now. Our next step will be to try the walker again. With this new belt I'm confident we can do it. Thanks!"

2017-07-06

A company you can trust!

"I like it best when they have reduced S&H, but Vitality Medical is a company you can trust. So far quality and price have been 'spot on' with everything I have purchased. "

2017-07-04

Simple as I'd hoped

"Easy to find what I needed. Everything I needed was available. Quick and easy checkout!"

2017-06-30

Great experience

"Good selection..prompt service"

2017-06-21

Quick and easy shopping

"QUICK, easy to find items! In and out...shopping done in a cinch! Prices are gr8!"

2017-06-21

Unfortunately

"I understand security, but this is total disregard to a paying customer who orders pedisure for my disabled granddaughter who feeds thru a tube , and just because I was having the order delivered to my daughters address in Victorville for my granddaughter there's a problem I would never ever recommend you people to any one. And I called you people ensuring that I am the authorised credit card user having the order shipped to my daughters address WOW that's all I can say"

2017-06-20

Great Service

"Very helpful and friendly staff, knowledgeable about the products. Wonderful experience!!!!"

Share Vitality Medical's store rating

Vitality Medical is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Vitality Medical is not a merchant member
Vitality Medical does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!