Stores > Watch Sun TV
  • Watch Sun TV

Voice your opinion! Review Watch Sun TV by clicking a star below.
2017-08-03

One of horrible services I have ever seen

I have purchased this service few days back and after that I came to know that it is not supporting to my LG Smart Tv without Roku device. Then I purchased a Roku device and start using with that. I took a half a day to add WatchSunTv app through Roku and it was pain on my ****. Once its installed and linked to Roku account, I started watching the channels. Then it started a wired behavior. While you are watching a channel, suddenly it stops after few minutes and you need to start the channel again. This is happening for all channels that I have subscribed and it is happening every 2 minutes. It was so frustrating for me to use this service anymore. I contacted the customer service. They are not understanding the problem and they simply saying that it is not their problem and they can't do anything with this. I didn't get refund for the money I paid and I told them to cancel my subscription immediately.
I am not recommending this service anybody who would to watch Indian channels. Please try some alternatives. Thanks for reading.

2016-10-27

Worst Service and Support ever seen!!

"DO NOT BUY any of their products or services!!

We took this subscription specially for Hindi channels. In period of a month, their servers/ channels were down for more than half the time. And, when the service was available, we did not get good quality or continuous stream.

We tried contacting Support in order to report our issue and later to demand refund. The response we got was "We are working on the issue" with no further explanation. When we demanded refund, we got response saying you will be contacted by billing support and that we have forwarded your request to them. And we keep on waiting for days for billing support team to contact us.

Also, in one's profile on their website, there is no option to cancel the subscription. So they will keep on charging you.

Be alert and smart.. There are many other good service providers available...

2015-12-23

"I wish I had seen these reviews before giving my info. The people managing will take your money and provide shitty service. None of the channels come up properly and there are lots of buffering. For the high price they charge, the quality is not worth it at all. Also there is zero customer service. The people answering the mail are downright rude. They are not helpful and are late. "

2015-12-19

"really WORST customer service. Dont give credit cartd - they keep taking your money. You cannot contact them. They will always send email that they will contact you in 72 hours but will never ever read your complain or they dont give you the phone to contact. The only way to stop them taking money from your credit card is to cancel your credit card."

2015-08-04

"*** BEWARE**** One of the worst service provider of all, still surprised that they are still doing business and continue the cheating.
First of all the quality of service is bad and most days the channels are down.
And if you ask them to stop the subscription they won't do that as well, continue to charge monthly fee.
Also they will not publish their support / helpdesk phone number.

Never ever go near Watch Sun TV.

2015-08-02

"Absolute waste of time and loss of money. I subscribed to the Hindi channel pack and since then have not been able to watch any live channel. I put in help desk ticket and it has been over 6 days and not a single reply since... but they have taken the money immediately upon registration. Well, it is clear that I have been conned. Hope this will prevent others from similar experience....

Mathew

2015-07-12

"Absolute crap service. 75% of the channels are useless. 50% of the time the channels have an outage. When its up, it buffers every 20 seconds. Real waste of money. cancelled it once previously and they offered for half the price. Cancelling again as its not worth even half the price. Not worth even 1 star."

2015-03-07

"Watchsun TV is a real cheaters, most times we see the message that, dish is switched off and power on your router. ridiculous service.
Video on on demand is another big Joke.
I have been asking them to cancel my subscription but no response. no way to call them as well.
Please never ever subscribe to watchSunTV.!!! please
also there is no way to cancel subscription on our own, we have to raise a ticket to cancel but the ticket will be closed without any comment.
Please stay away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2015-02-28

"They are a bunch of cheaters. I have asked to cancel my subscription before the renewal date and there is no response. You cannot contact them via phone and I had to ask my Bank to stop the transaction as they stored my card details. The charge you for a bunch of crap streaming programs which don't work most of the time. I would never recommend it to anyone. Stay away."

2014-09-16

"I HAVE BEEN USING WATCH SUN TV FOR 2.5 YEARS. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. CHANNELS JUS HANG AND BLOODY THEY CHARGE 24.99 PER MONTH FOR NOTHING. THIER VIDEO ON DEMAND IS A JOKE. THEIR WEBSITE HAS BUGS AND PAYMENT SYSTEM IS BROKEN AND CHARGE YOU MULTIPLE TIMES. I WOULD GO TO DISH AND I WOULD RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO SWITCH TO DISH OR ATLEAST DONT SUBSCRIBE WITH WATCHSUNTV. STILL YOU DONT BELIEVE MY WORDS AND IF YOU WANT TO TRY.. DO IT FOR ONE MONTH AND FIND IT YOURSELF."

2014-08-14

"WATCHSUNTV is the most ridiculous service ever... Please do not subscribe this shit ever... You will not receive your money back even if they promise to do so. SO many cheating going on here where all your channels will not be accessible...and let's say you are watching a movie... you will have to reload the page like a 100 times to stream it throughout the movie time... This is a worst service ever and please do not fall for this shit ever"

2014-04-07

"There's service is absolutely crap. I shared my card information in their site. In next day I am seeing a transaction which Is not done by me. Stay away from this site"

2012-10-30

"watchsuntv is worst service ever i had subscribed, It seems pirated channels and they doesnt always work. Many times most channels are offline, non working, hanged. They never reply, worst customer service ever seen. I know many ppl would get attracted as its cheap but its SCAM, STAY AWAY!!!!"

2012-07-17

"I have been experiencing difficulty in reaching out to the watchsuntv.com customer support. Most of the channels were unavailable since last 3 days continuously. I did try filling up a form in their contact us page but haven't received any response. The worse part is they do not show any phone number on their website to contact."

Share Watch Sun TV's store rating

Watch Sun TV is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Watch Sun TV is not a merchant member
Watch Sun TV does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!