Stores > Wayfair

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
Voice your opinion! Review Wayfair by clicking a star below.

2017-07-15

Excellent

"Excellent quality, shipping fast and great customer service"

Excellent Choice

"I brought decorative pillows for my sofa. There was a time when I thought I would not find any colors to match the colors in my sofa, but leave it to Wayfair to have everything that I am looking for. "

Excellent purchase

"Very happy with both my purchase and the timely delivery"

SATISFIED!!

"EVERY ITEM THAT I BOUGHT I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH. ALSO THE PACKAGES WAS VERY WELL PACKED. THANK YOU."

Bathroom Vanity

"The company guys delivered the over two hundred pounds bathroom vanity to a second floor in a very efficient way. The company called for delivering, set sometime, call 1/2 hour before delivering the piece and arrive on time. Love it."

Total Satisfaction

" I always check Wayfair first if I need or want anything."

Outstanding

" My experience with Wayfare has been outstanding every time I have use them for lamps,rugs,bedding etc.it doesn't matter what the item I've feltas if I've never been deceived by the Picture that I see on the website. Outstanding service overall. Great site to browse and get ideas, and who doesn't like free shipping? Happy in MN."

Business chair

"chair was delivered broken I've emailed twice about the problem, sent photos, I guess I'll need to call"

2017-07-13

"My order from beginning to delivery was excellent.I was notified when it left and when it would be delivered and the delivery was as they said.I am very pleased with my new sandbox for my grandchildren.I have always been pleased with Wayfair."

great site

"always a pleasant company to buy from! customer service is very helpful with any questions or concerns and the products are as described. I've never been dissappointed. "

Deck umbrella

"I received my deck umbrella and free standing base within a week of ordering and both look exactly as pictured. I am very pleased with Wayfair."

Not perfect

"The delivery came on time but they refused to take it out of the box. When I got someone to help me we found that the marble top was cracked. Weren't able to get to Wayfair by phone yesterday and emailed them. Waiting for a response, so it's an ongoing issue as of now"

So far, so good!

"I have ordered 4 items from Wayfair so far: breadbox, cat tree, and 2 different types (length, size, brand) of curtains. I am waiting on the 2nd set of curtains (just ordered them). I have not had a bad experience with anything so far with my orders. If I had to complain, it isn't even something that I believe it the fault of Wayfair, but more of the mail carriers [UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc.]. I have had the boxes delivered with damages. The box for the breadbox had a 4in x 2in hole ripped along the top, and the box with the cat tree looked like it was scraped along a sharp edge so that there is a 2in x 1in snag in the box. Other than that, I haven't had any issues so far!"

You're not Amazon

"Ordered June 2. Still waiting for delivery for Father's Day. It's July 13th."

Wayfair mattresses

"Delivery was quick and both mattresses I purchased are good quality."

Share Wayfair's store rating

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.