Stores > Wayfair

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
Voice your opinion! Review Wayfair by clicking a star below.

2017-05-10

fast deivery and amazing customer service

" MY SISTER WAS MOVING TO A NEW HOUSE. SO AS A HOUSEWARMING GIFT, I ORDERED HER A NEW MATTRESS. I WAS HAVING A BIT OF A HARD TIME GETTING MY ORDER TO GO THRU AND TRIED A COUPLE OF TIMES. THE NEXT DAY I TRIED AGAIN AND IT FINALLY WENT THROUGH. THE NEXT DAY I BEGAN GETTING THE FIRST OF FOUR MATTRESSES! I CALLED AND TALKED TO A VERY UNDESTANDING LADY WHO SHOWED ME HOW I HAD ORDERED THEM ALL AND SHE LAUGHED WITH ME WHILE SHE REMOVED THE CHARGES AND I WAS ABLE TO RETURN THE EXTRA MATTRESSES AND WAS REFUNDED MY CHARGES . NO PROBLEM NO HASSLE. LOVE THESE PEOPLE , PRICES AND SERVICE!"

SandyeSklaroff's Avatar

BATHROOM FLOOR TILES

"The delivery man was wonderful, polite, kind and helpful!"

Great experience but

"Have loved everything I've purchased! Unfortunately still waiting on their response of a return order. Needing return tag and address to get reimbursed for wallpaper I ordered."

Wayfair Delivers!

"Couldn't be happier with my purchase. My canvas print arrived on time and in perfect condition. It is exactly as pictured on the website."

Furniture dog crate

"I purchased a large dog crate two months ago and my dog jail break it every time I put him in it. Plenty of space and look great but the metal cage too light. Will not recommend buying this product, will not hold large dog in crate."

2017-05-09

I got excellent help on the phone for what I was looking for

"Couldn't find quite what I was searching for. I called and got excellent customer service. Alex helped me find what I was looking for and then helped me place the order. My first experience with Wayfare, and it was a good one."

2017-05-09

Always a Very Good Choice!

"Wayfair has very good quality products, affordable, and the variety of choices is great!"

AntonellaPalmeri Covucci's Avatar

bathroom vanity

"very disappointed still waiting for my delivery, its a week overdue"

Great product

"The product was delivered on time and once out together it was just what I needed for my kitchen. Gives me more room."

2017-05-09

Ease of return could have been easier

"Purchased matching end table for mom who both other piece herself from wayfair. Hers was damaged so we received a refund from wayfair and used the wood for our fire. When the marching piece that I ordered arrived.. not even opening it I called for a return . After much negotiation I was told I would not have to pay the ship back fee. They then instruct me to print a return label and drop off at FedEx. This is not convenient for me they should have arranged for a pick up. I phoned a week ago and it is still sitting in my car."

Always pleased!

"Everything I have purchased from Wayfair has always been true to the picture and descriptions. I always read the reviews on each product before purchasing. I have not had to return any items. Hopefully, if I ever do, that process will be as simple, and quick, as purchasing. Items always come within days of ordering. Shopping on-line is so much easier that in the stores. It's nice to have a trusted, easy sight to shop from in Wayfair! I tell everyone I know about it!"

2017-05-09

"I really appreciate the furniture except for a end table that look nice on the site but cheap when I receive it I keep the table but didnt meet my expectation"

2017-05-09

Always a good experience with Wayfair

"My experience with Wayfair has always been positive. I've made more than 10 orders over the last few years and all have been positive. Even if I had to return the item, the process is easy. "

2017-05-08

Retailer which continues to improve

"Easy to navigate web site. Easy to order and track order. Good delivery options. "

2017-05-08

Rug

"My beautiful rug was shipped quickly and Wayfair had the best price compared to other online stores. "

Share Wayfair's store rating

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.