Stores > Wayfair

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
Voice your opinion! Review Wayfair by clicking a star below.

Very Pleasant experience!

"Wayfair is a great place to find what ever you need for your home. They have good prices and a very good selection. The shipping is free or reasonable for smaller purchases, and they let you know when your items are shipped and when to expect them. It is painless shopping. Plus, they make sending things back quite easy as well. "

This review was modified by NeonCarrotBuzzard on March 29 2017 05:00:09 AM

wonderful experience

"the many times I have placed orders through wayfair I find the representatives to be friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful when placing an order. only once did I receive the wrong item and wayfair promptly sent out the correct one with apologies. the items I have purchased have been very high quality and I have recommended wayfair to many friends"

This review was modified by DarkGrayFalcon on March 29 2017 04:30:01 AM

great experience

"I have bought many, many things with Wayfair and have always been satisfied. They have great products at a reasonable price and they're shipped in a timely manner. I would recommend them to anyone!"

This review was modified by LavenderRoseMarmot on March 29 2017 04:00:02 AM

Chicago Verified Customer

The best

"Overall experience has been nothing but excellent. Customer service is amazing! Delivery is accurate. Great quality!"

This review was modified by tionnal on March 29 2017 02:15:01 AM

Wayfair rocks!

"Great product. Great service. Great delivery. "

This review was modified by LemonChiffonKoala-86254 on March 28 2017 11:30:02 PM

Great experience

"Wayfair order was easy, delivered fast, and the products were excellent quality and price. I had to return one of the products I ordered and it was very easy to get someone on the phone, process the return and the reimbursement was very fast. Very pleased with my experience with Wayfair!"

This review was modified by LemonYellowRook on March 28 2017 08:15:01 PM

memory foam mattress

"was what I expected and am very satisfied with my purchase"

This review was modified by MintCicada on March 28 2017 08:00:01 PM

2017-03-26

So glad my sister told me about Wayfair

"My sister and I began shopping Wayfair in January. I sold my house at the end of January and began looking seriously to help furnish my new digs. I LOVE the items I have gotten from Wayfair. The colors have been true to the pictures, and the quality has been very good."

This review was modified by CelestialBlueChameleon on March 28 2017 07:15:01 PM

Pacific Northwest Verified Customer
2017-03-26

Absolutely the best customer service! Top of the line products!

"I purchased a Horton 11- drawer dresser from Wayfair! It is so beautiful. The first one I received was slightly damaged at one end. The c/s rep I spoke to gave me numerous choices to get the dresser perfect. Well, I decided to get an entire new dresser. The replacement dresser was ordered before we hung up and I was given the new delivery date. Exactly on the delivery date, my new perfect dresser was delivered, placed where I wanted it. The damaged dresser was taken away. I love this dresser. I've wanted a "real" dresser for many years and now I've got it! I am so pleased with Wayfair! I've purchased many beautiful things from Wayfair and I plan on doing more shopping at Wayfair! "

This review was modified by Auntie Mame 11 on March 28 2017 06:15:01 PM

Shopping with wayfair

"Very nice site. Lots of selection of products. Fast delivery of products. Love the site."

This review was modified by PastelPurpleEagle on March 28 2017 05:15:02 PM

Wayfair furniture

"Awesome buys and perfect service. The delivery was the best I've ever had. Amazing quality furniture as well. Will definitely buy again from Wayfair "

This review was modified by AshGreyMandrill-78062 on March 28 2017 03:45:02 PM

La Vista NE Verified Customer

Great experiences with Wayfair

"I have made many purchases with Wayfair, & can give it the highest rating. Ordering online was easy, the delivery was fast, & I have been pleased with the merchendise. I will continue to shop through the site, & can recommend it, & the items available. I do suggest that shoppers check out the reviews when contemplating a purchase. I have found that very helpful when choosing items. "

This review was modified by mrgcatmom on March 28 2017 01:30:01 PM

Outstanding Craftmanship!!!

"I have high expectations when purchasing from Wayfair because I have never been disappointed with any items so far. My most recent purchase was a baby crib for our new grand daughter that is due any day now. My son and daughter in law are very happy with the crib. It is beautiful and the quality is excellent. Wayfair came through for me again. ( I am now looking to purchase floor lamp lighting with several polished votives that sparkle and shine as down lighting over my sofa. I am sure I will purchase from Wayfair again very soon.)"

This review was modified by Pamela Dickson on March 28 2017 01:00:02 PM

Newport Bathroom Wall Cabinet

"I purchased two of the Newport wall mounted bathroom cabinets. The quality and workmanship was outstanding; however, there were no mounting instructions with either product. Not having experience mounting these myself, I resorted to the Internet for instructions and ended up hiring a contractor."

This review was modified by LightKhakiKingfisher on March 28 2017 11:30:02 AM

Beautiful

"Very nice sturdy table, easy to put together. Fast delivery. Best price! "

This review was modified by CyanAardwolf on March 28 2017 11:00:02 AM

Share Wayfair's store rating

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,426 merchant members.