Stores > Wayfair

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.75/10 1.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10

Extremely awed!

"Love the two pieces ordered! Fits beautifully in the room and very sturdy! I will always check Wayfair for all my on-line shopping needs!!!!!"

2016-05-03

Nice products, horrible customer service

"Wayfair has some nice things but best luck if you have to deal with their customer service. You'll get the run around. The truck delivery service they use for my area is ok as far as everything arrives intact but if you don't catch them when they arrive they'll leave your expensive item sitting out in front of your house. To bad if it rains."

This review was modified by fromthemomma on May 03 2016 05:03:31 PM

2016-05-03

"Very poor delivery service. The desk was dropped off in the rain and advised me it was sitting out there"

decieving delivery time

"I wrote a question for an item I wanted to purchase and my response was short and then it told me how to purchase the item like I was being forced into purchasing the item and that I didnt already know how to purcahse it. There was also an estimated delivery on the item I purchased and after I purchased the item the delivery time chaged to be 2-4 weeks more than it was originally estimated. I haven't recieved the item yet so I can't tell you how satified I am with that, but so far the process has been a little questionable "

2016-05-03

Pay half the cost of the product to return

"Can never purchase from here again."

2016-05-03

"Delivered on time & very pleased!"

2016-05-03

From ordert to delivery 5 stars!

"We are so satisfied with our first purchase of beautiful glasses we ordered a console table!
Easy ordering, prompt delivery, all as advertised.. thank you.

Better than store

"Better than store prices and on time. Larger then i expected"

Toilet Seat Brightens My Life

"A quick turn around time from ordering to delivery. My night-light toilet seat with a quiet self closing lids is wonderful. Where has this been all my life/"

Quick and easy

"Chair was delivered in a matter of no time and only required a little bit of assembly. "

2016-05-03

The product was not exactly what I had ordered

"I though this would be all of the parts needed to put my Kaldewei tub together, but I still had to order additional parts."

2016-05-03

Great service with no hassle

"I have purchased several items from Wayfair over the past year and in every case the items arrived promptly, in good shape, and were precisely as described on the site. Sadly this week the fire pit I bought arrived having been smashed and dented during shipping due to poor packaging. We called the Wayfair service desk and the woman who helped us was very thorough and efficient in processing our issue and refunding us our money with no hassle. We are very happy Wayfair customers who would shop through this reseller again in a minute!"

Wayfair is amazing!

"My first time ordering from wayfair and it definitely won't be the last. My order was delivered promptly to my doorstep, was exactly what I ordered and free shipping. Love it!"

2016-05-03

Customer service and product received failed my expectations

"I ordered a kitchen bench which was supposed to be a base and a bench seat. I only received bases. What am I actually supposed to sit on??? Customer service reps said over and over they'd follow up with the warehouse and myself. That still hasn't happened. I'm extremely disappointed and I still don't have my kitchen bench. "

2016-05-03

"I got my bench last week and I am so happy with my order ,I love it ."

Share Wayfair's store rating

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,445 merchant members.