Stores > Wayfair

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
Voice your opinion! Review Wayfair by clicking a star below.

2017-09-16

Chest of drawers has not arrived.

"I have not been contacted by local delivery partner where chest of drawers reportedly arrived 8 days ago. Nor have I heard from Wayfair which I emailed 1 day ago. I have heard from Master Card and have been billed. Please help"

2017-09-16

Exciting to get timely delivery!

"Wow, the items I ordered came in a timely fashion, so happy!
I love my new stuff!

Great

"Service very good.
Delivery on time. Kept informed via email where pkg . was and when would be delivered.
Second pkg. arrived a bit battered. Still have not opened it to see if any damage to product. Hopefully not.

Always pleased with Wayfair

"Great selection, trustworthy company to work with, speedy deliver. "

Excellent

"No problems! Great service "

Great service

"I ordered a bed pillow aww love it, works great for reading."

brilliant

"very good customer service "

Great experience

"Everything arrived in perfect shape. Fast shipment and reasonable pricing, along with a great selection."

tile fiasco

"Very complicated tale that involved 5 tile deliveries. The tile we chose was evidently mislabeled by the manufacturer. Every time it was ordered we received the other tile that Wayfair carried from that manufacturer.
We asked for a supervisor after the first mistake and he stayed with us through the whole process,making sure that we did not pay extra delivery or expedited delivery charges. Eventually we gave up and picked a different tile which was delivered quickly and in perfect condition. Kudos to the supervisor!

Packaging Fail

"We ordered glass backsplash tile. It was so poorly packed in cardboard with a thin sheet of styrofoam that only 11 of the 55 sheets were undamaged. We gave very detailed feedback to Wayfair and they reshipped the order, but without adjusting the packaging. Again, many sheets were damaged but between the two shipments we had enough tile to finish our backsplash. What a waste though. "

Customer satisfaction

"My experience with Wayfair has provided continuous evidence of a dedication to customer satisfaction. "

I love Wayfair

"I have used Wayfair for almost all of my decoration needs. I love the promptness of the deliveries, and the quality of the products I have bought."

Almost Perfect

"My experience with Wayfair included a bedstead, head and foot, and a bedframe in two orders and one return item.
The picture showed a head "board" (it was metal) and foot "board" and I ordered expecting both pieces.
One piece was delivered in excellent condition, just one "piece". I talked to a Customer Service rep. who understood my confusion and concern. I suggested that the picture information should state that the head and foot and two separate pieces for cost and ordering. I then ordered another "headboard" and a bedframe at the same time. The order was delivered promptly but the bedframe box was torn at one end, and the instructions inside were crumpled. Fortunately the bedframe was not damaged, and the instructions were legible. I learned that my current bedframe was suitable for adding a headboard so I returned the "board" in the damaged box and included the crumpled directions. Return was easy. I like the headboard very much. I chose to forego using the "foot" board and gave it to my daughter who admired it. The headboard is perfect for my room and I love the design!

Great service

"Always fast delivery and good quality on everything I have ever ordered."

2017-09-16

Delivered on time and Fantastic Products!

"Have purchased three hybrid mattresses and a bed frame. All were delivered on time or early. Very satisfied with the products and will order from Wayfair again."

Share Wayfair's store rating

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,438 merchant members.