Stores > Whitaker Brothers

800-243-9226
      301-354-3003
      wb@whitakerbrothers.com
      800-243-9226

Voice your opinion! Review Whitaker Brothers by clicking a star below.
2017-03-01

Very nice experience

"Found them because of the price, will be staying with them for the knowledgeable sales representative. Thank you Kyle!"

2016-09-26

They know their stuff.

"I went in ready to buy one paper folder, spent 30 minutes on the phone learning all about them, and placed an order for a different paper folder with my new knowledge. Great experience."

2016-02-16

Start to Finish it was Great

"Thanks to the kind gentleman who helped me place my order, and Kyle in the sales department for listening to my problems and recommending a good machine for them. Top notch company who I hope to do business with again sometime."

2015-10-14

"These guys know their stuff. Went in confused as heck, and came out with a purchase. Double checked pricing and all was good there. Shipped fast. Good stuff."

2015-10-07

"Came for the prices, bookmarked it after such a great experience. Everything was very smooth."

2015-09-23

"I had a good experience when I ordered our MBM93M paper folder for our company several years ago but had a very different experience with their customer service for a part I ordered just recently for the folder. The part was the paper separator/pad which weighed less than 3 ounces and the price for this item was $18.64 which I felt was a reasonable. My problem was with the shipping charge amount. Granted we are in Oregon and it was shipped from Maryland but I thought that the $17.50 we were being charged was an error. I contacted customer service and politely asked if they could check to see about this being a mistake. I was communicating with Chanta Seng. Her reply was simply (and in capital letters) "SORRY TO SAY, THE FREIGHT IS CORRECT". There was no greeting or salutation. Her emails felt rude and condescending and consequently, no credit was given. The company I work for ships all around the country/world and I know that there is a handling fee but the most it would have cost us is $8.60 to ship an item like this. We would have mailed this part using USPS with the cost of a stamp. We try to work with our customers and ship the most economical way for their benefit. I was sorry to have a different experience with this company. "

2015-09-05

"Extraordinarily knowledgeable with very quick delivery. Special thanks to Kyle for helping out."

2015-02-22

"Originally purchased due to best price. I was shocked when they called me to verify that the paper folder I was buying would do the folds that I wanted. I've never seen such a practice with any other company I have purchased from. What a fantastic experience!"

2014-06-10

"Extremely pleased with the sales process and the delivery time. So far so good."

Raleigh NC
2013-12-27

"The main cutter in one of our two printshops became obsolete (parts not available). John Brown with Whitaker Brothers provided a very aggressive quote for a replacement cutter and coordinated the request for delivery within 1 week during a holiday week where our operation was closed 3 out of 5 business days. The North Carolina Dept of Transportation couldn't be more satisfied with the price and service."

2013-12-26

"Great web site, easy to get in touch and actually talk to someone unlike competition. Very fast in getting item shipped"

2013-05-24

"Special thanks to Kyle for making this process as easy as it was. He made a recommendation for a product that was half the price of the one I was considering, and sure enough it's working like a charm. I saved several THOUSAND dollars just because of some good advice. Thank you!"

2013-05-06

"Service was very good - all expectations were met and delivery was prompt considering that the folder ordered was on back order. "

2013-05-03

"Great price, quick delivery, free shipping. HORRIBLE customer service!!!!! After a few months of trying to get service on a new machine with no success, I gave up. I ended up selling the new folding machine (that only worked 4 times!) for parts and buying the SAME machine from a reputable company! I even had to buy it at a higher price!! But it was worth it! Will NEVER buy from Whitaker Bros. again!! "

2013-05-02

"We purchased a paper folder and a paper shredder. I had issues with the paper folder giving me an error and not working. I contacted Whitaker Brothers for a return or exchange since the machine was less than 3 months old. Whitakers was very unhelpful and gave me a customer service number to contact which was wrong, after a second attempt of getting the right number I had to leave a message for the manufacture to call me back. It’s been almost three weeks now and I am still waiting on a call back…I will not be purchasing from Whitaker again."

Share Whitaker Brothers's store rating

Whitaker Brothers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Whitaker Brothers is not a merchant member
Whitaker Brothers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!