Stores > Whole Latte Love
  • Whole Latte Lov Whole Latte Love Elite Status
      Monday -Thursday 9am-8pm, Friday 9am-6pm, Saturday 10am-3pm and Sunday 12-5pm EST time
      888-411-5282
      customerservice@wholelattelove.com
      888-411-5282 option 2

Product & services pricing Rating 7.35/10 7.35/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review Whole Latte Love by clicking a star below.

2017-05-09

Parts for Gaggia Classic

"Received expert assistance repairing my old machine. Videos on youtube were very informative."

2017-05-05

Customer satisfaction is not their priority

"In 2014 I purchased a Gaggia Brera espresso machine. Two years in and it has now begun spilling coffee grinds outside the brew unit. I called their tech department if they have heard of this issue. They indicated to me they were aware of a brew unit defect for this model a few years ago with the same symptoms but assumed mine was a one off or "bad luck" as they put it. The technician was pleasant and seemed knowledgeable but he said he couldn't guarantee that the brew unit was the issue but he seemed confident that a new brew unit would fix my problem. So I agreed to purchase a new brew unit for my machine. I asked if I needed to be transferred to sales and he advised parts are purchased through the tech department. The cost was around $80 dollars which included shipping since I reside in Canada. What I wasn't advised on was the UPS brokerage fee. Now I asked if WholeLatteLove would step up and do the right thing and pay for the fee since they would obviously want me to continue to do business with them....apparently not. They simply said it's my responsibility and referred me to the FAQ. For reference the shipping and brokerage fee is $80 itself...more than the part that may or may not fix my issue!

If this were Amazon or another large retailer, I'm sure they would of said something like, "You know what sir, given our techs aren't sales reps and they may not have known of the brokerage fee...and since you weren't advised, we'll waive it for you".

If you live outside the US, use Amazon or another retailer....because it seems WholeLatteLove doesn't care to make their International customers happy.

2017-05-02

Great Company Great Service

"Bought a Breville coffee maker at a great price (below all others) and it arrived quickly. Used it for a while and had a small problem with it. Called customer service and and was promptly and professionally given contact information to Breville. Problem solved. Good products at a Great Price with fast shipping and awesome customer service. What more could you ask for. "

2017-04-18

very unpleasant company

"I did not received coffe as picture showed than I call company to ask and they told me call lavazza .It is not my job figure out who made mistake and did not recommend to order from whole latte anything since lady is not polite .I ask to return coffe since it is not like a picture said she told me no its mean who care for customer once you paid it is to late think twice before order"

2017-04-14

Sexy really sexy

"this was a really sexy experience."

2017-03-28

Won't honor 1-year warranty - 9 month old machine!

"Had my Gaggia Titanium Super-Automatic Espresso Machine for less than nine months - and the heavy, metal spout broke off and fell into her cup of steaming hot coffee while my wife was pouring it The plastic nozzle under the metal part was broken. I contacted Whole Latte Love customer service, they told me "That part isn't covered under warranty. Clean the spout and this won't happen. We can send you a replacement for $32."

Yeah, right.

I GENTLY clean the spout on my Gaggia machine daily.

I purchased a 1-year warranty - I guess the warranty is good for nothing. I'd think they'd want to replace the part in the interest of good will.

Note that this machine is used by myself, and my wife ONLY, so it gets relatively light usage.

Don't count on good customer service from this company, apparently.

2017-03-01

"It couldnt have been easier I ordered it online paid with PayPal and received it in three or four days and im also very satisfied with the machine it's easy to use even though priming the Machine can be a little bit of a pain in the **** LOL but besides that it's a good machine makes a great cup of coffee very happy with the whole process"

2017-03-01

We didn't receive our order

"Very slow delivery cycle. Should have come in two days according to the online purchase shipping info."

2017-03-01

"Great service. Everything received in order and on time."

2017-02-28

Watch the Review Videos !!!

"I researched for 10 days, dying without my "Mud",

Whole Latte Love has the best site for reviews / videos and comparisons.

The Beast Machine was packaged amazingly well, and was set-up in 10 minutes.

Delicious Espresso and Latte Macchiato !!!

Mr. T

2017-02-28

Been without a machine for 2 months!!

"So thrilled with the Gaggia! We waited for so long because we lost our Jura and they are so expensive! It was a gift. Well, we bit the bullet and did it!! WLL was fantastic!! Will use them from now on!"

2017-02-28

Love my new Gaggia Brera!

"I waited until President's Day to see if this Gaggia Brera espresso machine in silver would go on sale and you did not disappoint! I just received it and love this machine! It replaced a Saeco that is no longer made, that had already been repaired once and finally bit the dust. I love that you have free shipping and easy online instructions for use. Thank you!"

2017-02-27

Always great

"They deliver as promised - great service and communication"

2017-02-27

Got what I ordered..

"Ordered Espro Calibrated Tamp and have used it once so far.. Has a nice heavy feel to it and based on a bathroom scale test(less than perfect but a way to ballpark) it applies about 31-32 lbs of pressure when it clicks... A more accurate test would probably confirm 30 lbs..
Bottomline, I like the addition to my espresso accessories and think this will be a useful training tool. WholeLatteLove was very easy to do business with...

2017-02-26

Awesome Service

"Upgrade my espresso machine . My choice to buy the Gaggia Bera came from all the videos on your website Very helpful . Great machine at a great price. You guys are the best "

Share Whole Latte Love's store rating

Whole Latte Love is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Whole Latte Love is a merchant member
Whole Latte Love participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,406 merchant members.