Stores > Wilsons Leather
  • Wilsons Leather

Voice your opinion! Review Wilsons Leather by clicking a star below.
2017-07-19

Worst Custome Service Ever for On Line Orders and Cannot Cancel

"Website offers 2day delivery at added cost if order is processed by 12noon Eastern. I placed order at 8am central and paid extra for delivery in 2 days, which was in order to have delivered when I was home. At 9 I had not received a =n order confirmation so went on line chat, no help, so asked to cancel, cant cancel an the only way to make it happen is if the warehouse pushed the order. Gave up and called. Same story, no help, could not tell me why the order was on hold and could not cancel. Asked for supervisor, but she said no supervisors available. (this is at 10 am on a weekday) Gave up. At 12:05 received order confirmation and assumed they had for shipment that day. NOT. No ship info, so called at4 am before work the following day, low and behold someone answered.... Same bad service, no help and order still had not shipped. Made it seem like it was my fault they missed the cutoff. Never again."

2017-06-14

Tried to Buy $1000 on line and order "canceled"

"Placed order for $1000 of leather jackets on line. Next day received notice that unable to process, needed to verify address and reenter. Reviewed all info and was correct. Order was pending with credit card company so that info correct. Called and nice lady unable to tell me what problem, told her I wanted jackets. Assured they would contact within 48 hours, no response. Sent email to customer service restating same issues, they indicate they will contact in 72 hours, no response. But they did send me an email asking that I review products!! They are essentially a scam organization that advertises significant discounts and never delivers products."

2017-05-26

Worst customer service ever, I will never order any products from this company online ever again.

"I was looking to buy leather jackets and though I could just order online and try them, and send it back. I've done this with a lot of other companies with no issues. Before ordering I called asking about the return policy and was told that they would send me a shipping label for returns and $6 would be subtracted from the refund amount. I went ahead and ordered and ended up having to return both jackets. I look for the label and all I found is a simple address label not from a shipping company, just a sticker with my address and the return address written to attach to the box. The directions say the customer needs to pay the return shipment. At USPS I had to pay ~$25 for the shipment as I included tracking and insurance. When I didn't hear back from Wilson leather on the return in 2 weeks (they had received the box one week before), I called and they explained they were having some transitions with the warehouse, and that is why it was taking so long. When I told them about the return label they said that was not right and someone would call me right away to get that fixed. After one week that I called, I had not received my money back or a call in regards to the shipping. I called again, this time I was upset and voiced my opinions, and said I was going to call Paypal next to get my money back. 24 hours later the money was back in my account minus the ~$25 in taxes I had paid. So I called them one more time, and explained everything again, they say I will get my taxes back and maybe they will be able to do something about the mail fees but I am not holding my breath. Also everything I've had to call, I've waited 10-20 mins to some terrible 1 sec of music, 1 sec of static. I will never ever purchase anything from this company again."

2017-02-23

Refused to fix their own mistake!

"Worst customer service, sent me the wrong product and then refused to pay for shipping when I returned it. "

2016-12-21

Unethical and disrespectful company.

"I wouldn't give this company a dime. Gave their employees a 2 week notice before they will inevitably shut their doors on Christmas Eve this year. This wasn't even because their lease was up, but because they were gready and wanted their lease lowered by the outlet mall that Wilson's will soon be out of. Due to the mall not lowering their lease, Wilson's bought out of their lease and left their employees hanging. Any employer willing to do that to the lives of the very people that put their best foot forward for the company, should be left unemployed themselves. Will never receive business from myself or my family."

2016-06-10

Item "Shipped" still in warehouse after 10 days!

"I recently ordered an item from Wilson Leather for a birthday gift. I needed the item in 2 weeks but the website said I would receive it in 6 - 10 days. I received a notice the next day that the item had been shipped, so I felt comfortable. When I did not receive it in 10 days, I followed the tracking on the shipping notice and was told the shipping number did not exist. When I called customer service to check on the item, they said it was still sitting in the warehouse. I asked about the shipping notice and was told that it was they do when they put it in a box! So much for their delivery system!"

2016-03-15

More than Leather

"I have not been to the old Franklin Mills in Northeast Philadelphia for quite a few years. It is now Philadelphia Outlets and you can tell it is safer,cleaner and has great stores, although still very spread out and there is a lot of walking if you don't know where you're headed. I was passing by Wilson's leather (green entrance) and noticed the coats were on sale. I found a great red wool coat (and I am a plus size 1X) for a very reasonable price and you can tell it is made right. The manager was very helpful and the store was easy to navigate and clean. The staff seemed pleasant and happy to help."

2015-12-18

"Unless you have the money to spare don't waste your time with this company. I was charged over $650.00 for a $159.00 purchase. I was charged $159 then $345. I called to find out what happend so she canceled the order and replaced the order which withdrew another $159. I was told through several more phone calls I would recieve my money back in 3-5 days. It has passed and every charge has processed and still no refund. I called customer service 6 times finally asking to go over the supervisor's head to which Debbie (employee #53277, which I assume is a fake) replied, "there is no higher up." I was promptly hung up on. Still don't know if I will ever see my money. I'm not sure who to call since the only number listed is customer service. I'm afraid to return the item in fear I will not see any money back. "

2015-06-28

"To be honest I was afraid to place an order after unsuccessful attempt to do it online. But the shape I wanted only Wilson Leather offered so I tried. I called the supervisor and described the situation. She offered me to take this transaction under her personal control. All went smooth. They even reimbursed me some money for some information provided by website which was not conformed when I placed an order. You always can understand what is good and what is wrong after compare - I do have this opportunity: before I tried jamin leather and they let me know what both customer service and product quality should NOT be...
No one asked me to do this.

2015-05-27

"I just received my order from this place yesterday. Even after I read these reviews, I just had to try. Man am I happy with my product and super fast shipping. I haven't taken it off all day, it is perfect. I was worried about the size but its just right. All you people are crazy. I am actually going to buy another jacket here soon to go with my vest. "

2015-02-18

"I tried for 3 days straight to place an order with this company and EVERY time, the order didn't go through on their end. I called my cc company b/c they told me there was a flag on my account and Chase told me there was NO flag! After all that, they couldn't help me somehow place the order!! The manager I spoke with was very rude and uncaring! Extremely dissatisfied!"

2015-01-10

"They advertised 60% off but it wasn't off their store price, but the small price "suggested retail price" so it wasn't correct. I returned half the items today and the two sales clerks were so snotty discussing how they weren't going to make their goals due to all the returns. They were very unprofessional and rude. This was at the Colorado Mills Mall. I will never shop there again."

2015-01-09

"Wilsons Leather is a JOKE! Do not order from them. Take a peek at the hundreds of dissatisfied customers on their Facebook page. They ran a "sale" on Amazon and canceled everyone's orders but indicated that we the customers canceled them. Then, I was foolish enough to order something directly from their very own website and that also got canceled just today due to a "processing error." They don't respond to any complaints EVER! They are HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE - do NOT order from them. Some people even had holds on their credit cards that are still not released. "

2015-01-06

"On Dec 23, I placed two orders through Wilson @Amazon, during one of their special promotional offers. One was for two jackets- one for my son, and one for me; the other order was for two belts. Like many others who had placed orders with Wilson leather that night, mine were cancelled. I was told the reason was they did not have enough stock. It was a lie. I attempted to contact Wilson leather three times to resolve the issue. They never replied. I was incensed to find out that the company was honoring many of the orders, but not mine, even when I was told that all orders placed during the promotion were cancelled."

2015-01-01

"Placed an order through Wilsons Leather on Amazon and it was cancelled two days later. They claimed I cancelled the order so as not to impact their rating.

Then when people started mentioning it on social media, they selectively honored orders so people would take down negative reviews. IMO, it's unfair and dishonest to buy your feedback.

Share Wilsons Leather's store rating

Wilsons Leather is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Wilsons Leather is not a merchant member
Wilsons Leather does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!